Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 21. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I read litepaper of this project and it looks professional. For sure it is not scam.

Thanks for your feedback! For those who are also interested in the litepaper, you can find it on our web-site! https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
The medical industry needs a lot of blockchain. Such projects will be even stronger in future.

Yeah, it is great that you understand this and follow our project. Thank you!
I hope you would organize secure interaction in healthcare market. The world needs you, iAM Wink

Great concept to use blockchain to struggle with healthcare problems... I wish you good luck.

Thank you guys! We need your support! Cheesy
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I read litepaper of this project and it looks professional. For sure it is not scam.
Activity: 35
The medical industry needs a lot of blockchain. Such projects will be even stronger in future.
Activity: 23
I hope you would organize secure interaction in healthcare market. The world needs you, iAM Wink

Great concept to use blockchain to struggle with healthcare problems... I wish you good luck.
Activity: 43
I would like to know information about hard cap. On The site I did not find information, please help. Thanks

The hard cap for the token crowdsale is $ 35,225,000.
What does this project do?
Who can explain in simple words the main idea of the project?

iAM is a platform that stores all aspects of your personal healthcare record in one unified place. It is always comprehensive, up-to-date, and available on any device.
iAM benefits all parties: patients, doctors, clinics, insurance companies, and pharmas. We make patient data more accessible and secure.
Please feel free to visit our website at https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
Good day. I did not find the full bio of the team on your website. What experience do they have?

Please find all the details at first ANN post of this thread.

The idea of the project is great. If everything is implemented as planned, the project will fly to the moon. I am going to buy some tokens, especially at this price  Wink

Thank you for your support! Nice to hear such words.
Activity: 22
I would like to know information about hard cap. On The site I did not find information, please help. Thanks
Activity: 39
What does this project do?
Who can explain in simple words the main idea of the project?
Activity: 24
Good day. I did not find the full bio of the team on your website. What experience do they have?
Activity: 36
The idea of the project is great. If everything is implemented as planned, the project will fly to the moon. I am going to buy some tokens, especially at this price  Wink
What is the mission of your project?

iAM's mission is to create a better health future and reach the point of consensus for all parties in the medical industry. We'll make it possible with Blockchain technology and innovative health record solutions.
Good day. Are you going to launch a bounty campaign?

Hello! Yes, there is a bounty campaign. You can get all the essential information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-instant-access-medical-the-point-of-consensus-5041901
Thank you for your help and support! It is very appreciated.

Thanks. Any air-drops?

No, we do not have any air-drops campaigns.
Where we can see how much money were already collected?

You can find it on the website https://www.instantaccessmedical.io. "Current State of the Token Sale" bar
The project has every chance of success! A small number of competitors, a great idea, which will help the future. More people need to know about your project and invest.

Agree! Finally an ICO with a MVP ready before the crowdsale. Good job, ho ahead!

That is great to hear! Thank you very much for your support!:)

When will iAM be tradable?

Trades will only be available once the public token sale has concluded.

Do you have some plans? What particular exchanges iAM to be listed?

Initially, we will list the token on Orderbook.io, the trading platform. This will enable the trade of iAM’s utility tokens. iAM will announce where the IAM utility token will be listed at a later time
Activity: 30
What is the mission of your project?
Pages:
Jump to: