Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 18. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
As I've understood, you're operating in Australia, right? Are you registered in the same country?

Please see the details of our registration:

Instant Access Medical Holdings Limited Reg. Co. No. 64751 C/O The Oak Trust 18-20 The Pollet, Saint Peter-Port, Guernsey, GY1 1WH, Channel Islands
Can it be consulted or a medical consultation? And if this service is offered, how will the prescription for medication be sent?

You need to visit your doctor for consultation.
iAM is a platform that stores all aspects of your personal healthcare record in one unified place.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Even just reading the whitepaper requires KYC? How are you guys going to being investors to your project when you are scaring them about how all these work?

Medical related projects in blockchian isn't new we have been seeing them like DENTAcoin which is basically for dental related which is about the utensils for dentists. There are several medical insurance projects too but this one as I can see is about protecting medical data alone?
if there is already info about the KYC, maybe someone is interested and not with this project, but if it's not complicated for KYC, there may be many who are interested, but I don't know if we look forward to the development for the future of this project.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Even just reading the whitepaper requires KYC? How are you guys going to being investors to your project when you are scaring them about how all these work?

Medical related projects in blockchian isn't new we have been seeing them like DENTAcoin which is basically for dental related which is about the utensils for dentists. There are several medical insurance projects too but this one as I can see is about protecting medical data alone?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
So many question have been asked, but there is the one I have forgotten to ask before - pretty interesting one. Can I see your smart contract? Could you provide the link, please?
Activity: 30
As I've understood, you're operating in Australia, right? Are you registered in the same country?
Activity: 159
It seems to me that you forgot to add white paper here. As I understand it, the project is almost implemented, unlike many other projects.

can you advice me for medical ico i find to buy it for my mother.

The golden rule of investment in crypto-currencies. Here you can invest only the money with which you are not afraid to part. Nobody, never can assume 100 percent which project will be able to earn, and which one is not and do not advise investing money to your mother. Investments in crypto-currencies are the most risky, no one controls.
your Golden rule is right to add to that you should invest on the technology and solution the project is trying to provide.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Can it be consulted or a medical consultation? And if this service is offered, how will the prescription for medication be sent?
Personalization is important in all spheres and industries. And health care is no exception. At iAM, we believe that enabling personalized medicine for all consumers is a key to success. And we are ready to prove it!
We care about our users' health outcomes. That is why we've created a platform that meets all user needs and expectations. For instance, patients may connect with healthcare professionals for consultation and second opinions via Moxtra inside.
Prescription abuse has become one of the most acute issues in the healthcare industry. Currently, we face a 73% year-on-year rise in deaths from this problem. iAM is here to help.
iAM's users don't face the problem of data portability or sharing. iAM facilitates integrated care through interoperability. Personal care records can be accessed and edited only by authorized parties.
1Record4Life feature helps users take better care of their health. They can coordinate health care with personalized care pathways for all long-term conditions such as diabetes, asthma & heart disease.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS PROJECT. I TRY TO READ ITS WHITEPAPER BUT I CAN'T. IT IS REQUIRED TO PASS KYC TO READ WHITEPAPER. LOL I NEVER SEE THIS BEFORE, I ASKED ABOUT THIS IN THEIR TELEGRAM GROUP AND IMMEDIATELY GOT BANNED.

Thanks for the heads-up. I do think the project and ANN looks pretty impressive.
I just can't understand why you only type in capitals. You could have voiced your opinion in a normal way, now I just can't take you seriously..

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS PROJECT. I TRY TO READ ITS WHITEPAPER BUT I CAN'T. IT IS REQUIRED TO PASS KYC TO READ WHITEPAPER. LOL I NEVER SEE THIS BEFORE, I ASKED ABOUT THIS IN THEIR TELEGRAM GROUP AND IMMEDIATELY GOT BANNED.

Hello Dilireba!
Yes, you need to pass KYC to have access to WP, due to the legal reasons.

And you have been banned for using offensive words.

Activity: 350
One innovator in the medical technology space and perhaps already well-known in the industry is Instant Access Medical. The innovation comes after the company identified a fraud risk within the industry that resulted in patient records being manipulated, resulting in incorrect data being handed to insurers and other entities operating within the healthcare space.
iAM has a 1Record4Life feature. Users may effortlessly sync their data from GPs and Smart Share it with hospitals, pharmacies, community, and aged care providers. It records a lifetime of healthdata in one single record!
The #healthcare industry is currently facing a lot of issues. One of them is lack of data portability, which restricts patient's and insurer's choice. With iAM, patients may easily share their personal care records with just a couple of clicks.
Pages:
Jump to: