Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 27. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
According to a new report by Aruba Networks, by next year, 87% of healthcare organizations will have adopted IoT. Learn why it is gaining momentum: https://healthtechmagazine.net/article/2018/08/why-healthcare-iot-rise-infographic
This is something interesting, IoT change the health world , I think it will have an impact well they will cut costs and encourage better innovation as much as 80%. In addition to monitoring and maintenance is something that at first and can save on operational costs by as much as 73%.
quoted from https://blogs.arubanetworks.com/spectrum/wake-up-to-the-internet-of-things/
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hmmmm, I'm not quite sure you are talking about the right side of the question. Restaurant is business, hotel is business. But medicine can't be fully "monetized". It's about an idea, passion, charity from some poinr of view, but not just business

Looks like you live in an ideal world. If it could be so, there would have been no place for insurance and medical fraud. But there is!
Activity: 30
Hmmmm, I'm not quite sure you are talking about the right side of the question. Restaurant is business, hotel is business. But medicine can't be fully "monetized". It's about an idea, passion, charity from some poinr of view, but not just business
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
According to a new report by Aruba Networks, by next year, 87% of healthcare organizations will have adopted IoT. Learn why it is gaining momentum: https://healthtechmagazine.net/article/2018/08/why-healthcare-iot-rise-infographic

How do you think what are the reasons for moving from traditional channels ?

that's all about engaging more customers. that's a business - the closier you come to the potential client - the more customers you get involved. nothing more but money. you know. but that works! and patients are satisfied, you know
Activity: 22

How do you think what are the reasons for moving from traditional channels ?
Activity: 224
copper member
Activity: 217
Instant Access Medical project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I have seen your ICO not registered on any ICO listing website. My advice if you want your project to be known to more people, then more promotion is needed, one of which you can ask some people who have an influence on the blockchain to review your ICO.
By the way, how about your softcap? I can't see the details about softcap on your website. And I want to know, how if your project is not reached the hardcap, what will you do on your plan?? Thank you.
Users don't need an ongoing Internet connection to use iAM's platform. Data continues being collected via each user's device, even if they are offline. iAM will receive their offline data automatically once internet availability is returned.
Do you dream of a career in pharmaceutical research and development? iAM won't make you a doctor or a scientist, of course. We do allow users to help researchers develop medicine though! Members can contribute to new drugs and treatments by sharing their anonymized health data. They'll even receive rewards in return!
iAM users can be confident in their data security. All personal care records meet the same stringent National Health Service UK (NHS) standards for security and Information Governance as a user's GP or Hospital computer records.
iAM provides improved risk assessments for insurers. Knowing real-time conformance with evidence-based care pathways, we give access to far more accurate actuarial calculations of future risks and outcomes.
According to a new survey conducted by Rock Health, 87% of Americans used at least one digital health tool in 2017. We are pretty sure the figures are even higher for 2018! Find out more: https://www.mobihealthnews.com/content/rock-health-digital-health-adoption-rise-wearables-telemedicine-lag-behind
When is the release date for the beta version of the product?

And alfa version as well (I just have read that someone told about beta version, btw I am interested in any one)

Hi! Yes, iAM has already deployed a white-labeled solution to several institutional customers. iAM has a working application for demonstration purposes. Some features of the platform are still in development. We are going to deploy them in line with our road map (in 2019).
Activity: 24

And alfa version as well (I just have read that someone told about beta version, btw I am interested in any one)
Activity: 45
Have just read about electronic healthcare records. There is a great room for healthcare on blockchain. Movemovemove on, IAM!

Sounds just like "Glory, glory, ManUnited" Cheesy Btw, keep going on, iAM team, totally agree with Katie

I don't know exactly what you mean, but ok, anyway Smiley PS: Katherine, Mr. Spark, not Katie. Have you already contributed?

Sorry for that, Mrs. Katherine. No, haven't yet, but I am going to in the nearest time. And you?
Activity: 24
the preview of the app looks good and the team seems all very professional. I would like to be the beta tester of the app and the network

Thank you for the very gracious comments directed towards us!
iAM will help various institutions, such as hospitals, insurance agencies, and pharmaceutical companies, save time and employee effort. This allows them to use their additional resources to improve their quality of service.

I am grateful to the team of this project for the idea they chose, because it is really very noble on their part and very much needed for modern society. If this idea were to develop, then we would only be in favor of it with you

Wow! Thank you for the high appreciation of our work! Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
the preview of the app looks good and the team seems all very professional. I would like to be the beta tester of the app and the network
Pages:
Jump to: