Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 31. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Good health is not something that just happens to you. It has to be created and managed well. That is why everyone needs a sufficient personal care record. And the best choice is our Blockchain-based iAM platform.
Our aim is to deliver the best healthcare outcomes for consumers at the lowest cost for funders, insurers, providers, and employers. We will deploy our iAM Platform in the UK, Europe, the USA and Australasia in the first instance. Learn more: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
According to the research by Deloitte, patient records is one of five areas in healthcare industry where Blockchain may be useful. Can you name other four? Try to guess and find out: https://deloitte.wsj.com/cfo/2018/04/12/five-possible-uses-for-blockchain-in-health-care/
Hello mates! I have reviewed the project - looks very strong Smiley But I still have a question: what mechanism will be realized in order to guarantee that all the platform participants are real? Smth like KYC?

Hello! Of course, initially you need to pass registration  Wink
Maybe that will sound off-topic... But Instant Access Medical - what a great name, sounds very easy and meaningful. Respect to the team for the brand name  Wink

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback! Wink
Waiting for you to get listed on ICO tracking websites. Are you listed anywhere already?

Hello! Yes, we are in the process of listing, will keep you informed!

Thanks!

Activity: 43
Maybe that will sound off-topic... But Instant Access Medical - what a great name, sounds very easy and meaningful. Respect to the team for the brand name  Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hello mates! I have reviewed the project - looks very strong Smiley But I still have a question: what mechanism will be realized in order to guarantee that all the platform participants are real? Smth like KYC?

there should be one. how can it be realized without kyc, lol Cheesy all the big present platforms are running the procedure

I do believe so. But have you found it in official project's source?? Whitepaper, for example?
Activity: 16

there should be one. how can it be realized without kyc, lol Cheesy all the big present platforms are running the procedure
Activity: 24
Activity: 35
Waiting for you to get listed on ICO tracking websites. Are you listed anywhere already?
According to the research by Deloitte, patient records is one of five areas in healthcare industry where Blockchain may be useful. Can you name other four? Try to guess and find out: https://deloitte.wsj.com/cfo/2018/04/12/five-possible-uses-for-blockchain-in-health-care/
In May, 2017, over 230,000 machines in 150 countries were targeted by the WannaCry attack, including more than a dozen NHS Hospitals and GP surgeries in the UK. This fact demonstrates that there is a huge issue in the healthcare industry connected with data security. iAM is ready to provide a solution which will fight this problem and has the potential to eliminate it completely in the near future. Our decentralized platform will overcome security risks to patient records with a unique technical solution. Learn more: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
At present, healthcare records are one of the most important security-related digital documents in the fight to combat #insurance fraud. With Blockchain, iAM will meet this global opportunity and provide a transparent solution - iAM platform.
PCRCo is a subsidiary of iAM that delivers personal healthcare record solutions to DXS and Patient Advocate in the UK. NHS: We have seen others with bits of this but we have not seen anyone else with this whole end-to-end solution.
The iAM platform is designed to solve the biggest issues in the healthcare industry. We are here to fight inefficient medical insurance, spiralling costs, and much more. To learn about the project, visit our website: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
iAM's mission is to create a better health future and reach the point of consensus for all parties in the #medical industry. We'll make it possible with Blockchain technology and innovative health record solutions.
The development of the healthcare industry is closely connected with Blockchain technology. It may help with drug traceability, data security in clinical trials, and patient data management. Read more about this solution: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
Please check our new use case!

As a shop assistant, David cannot afford premium medical services. He has already tried using a cheaper insurance plan, but this led to unfortunate consequences and frustration. Now, David is looking for a solution which will help him receive high-quality medical service at low costs. With iAM, David will have an opportunity to share his anonymized health data and receive lower insurance premiums in return. iAM will derive licensing fees from the medical insurance industry, making their services much more affordable for all parties.

And there will be no bonus for the last 50 mln tokens, right?

As shown on the figure, there will be no bonuses after 75m will be sold - 175m before the total amount is reached. Where have you found information about 50m??

Ahh, sorry, that's my bad. Anyway, is that right, what Andy said?

I have already answered you  Smiley

Andy forgot about pre-sale Wink
Pages:
Jump to: