Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] inSure System - The First in the World Crypto Asset Insurance System - page 10. (Read 6155 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Do you think the Ethereum blockchain is perfect for your project? Why didn’t you choose TRON or Stellar, where the cost of commission fees is much less?

Hi yes, we believe in honesty and traceability, that is why we chose to run the token on Ethereum Network with easy integrations of the ERC20 standard. Smart Contract can be found here: https://github.com/inSureToken/SmartContract/blob/master/inSure.sol

In essence, does your company provide conventional fraud and hack insurance?
I think many users will want to insure their assets

We added new insurance plans, you can check on our website

Do you pay insurance in an asset that I lost or in SURE tokens?

We added new insurance plans, you can check on our website

When will your token appear on the EXMO exchange?
Are you negotiating a listing with this exchange?

Wait for the announcement, please

Can I store tokens on myetherwallet and then my assets will be insured according to my tariff plan?

In order for your assets to be insured, you must store tokens in your wallet

If I have about $ 5,000 in my wallet, do I need to buy 30,000 SURE?

Yes, you're completely right

Is your token traded on decentralized exchanges?
I avoid centralized exchange, since it is risky

You can check where you can buy inSure tokens here: http://insuretoken.net/wallets.html

What marketing campaigns do you plan to increase your daily trading volume?
I want to buy a highly liquid asset

We added two more insurance plans also check our bounty program. We work hard to give our community the best services

When will the online support system for users be launched?
Does your technical support help you choose insurance plans?

Wait for the announcement, please
The global economy has been developing very rapidly over the past 10 years. However, there are things that inhibit this process. Every year, more than a few trillion dollars are lost due to fraud and all kinds of corruption. With the help of blockchain, we can change this situation for the better, due to its transparency, speed, and lack of human factor. However, there are still fraud cases in the blockchain, and we will tell you about them.

India - $ 2 million

At the end of 2019, 4 suspects were caught, who created a simple but working fraudulent scheme. By using quotes from famous people, they created the feeling that they support scam projects. Thus, they lured people to invest cryptocurrency in companies whose creators promised instant transcendental profits. Investing in such platforms users lost their money. A famous project that even after the publication of data in the media continued to work - Monivo.

Great Britain - $ 22 million

In this case, scammers used another method - a citation error. They would create a site identical to a cryptocurrency exchange or a wallet, changing a few letters in the site’s domain name. The user would access this site entered his wallet details and lost his savings. More than 4,000 people were deceived.

America - $ 24 million

Here was used - SIM swapping fraud method. Nicholas Truglia turned to the mobile operator as a major investor, Michael Terpin. Stating that he had lost a SIM card, the hacker was able to transfer all the data to a new SIM card and was able to steal a large amount.

Many cases of fraud could have been avoided by adhering to a number of rules of our own security on the network. You can get acquainted with them here. Don’t forget to use the service of insurance of portfolio risk and scammers - Insure, which guarantees the safety of your finances. Immutable transactions and traceability provide the best security without compromising privacy. That’s why your money will be saved!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When will the online support system for users be launched?

Does your technical support help you choose insurance plans?
What marketing campaigns do you plan to increase your daily trading volume?

I want to buy a highly liquid asset

Hi yes, we provide insurance from fraud (has to be proven that fraud appeared - our support team will be investigating the incident).
The users will be also protected from the hackings/stolen funds from the centralized exchanges.

Will you work with law enforcement to investigate hacking and coin theft?
Is your token traded on decentralized exchanges?

I avoid centralized exchange, since it is risky
If I have about $ 5,000 in my wallet, do I need to buy 30,000 SURE?
Have you finished developing a crypto wallet for android and ios?

Where can I download the iOS app?
In order for my crypto assets to be insured, do SURE tokens need to be stored on exchanges or in a wallet?

Hi, that is correct, you will need to place the SURE tokens to the ETH wallet of your choice please see supported wallets here: https://insuretoken.net/wallets.html

Hi, we haven't contacted the EXMO exchange, we can consider listing on their platform only if we think that the collaboration is mutually beneficial.
Do you think the Ethereum blockchain is perfect for your project? Why didn’t you choose TRON or Stellar, where the cost of commission fees is much less?

Currently, Ethereum Network has the best infrastructure in the crypto world. Many exchanges can easily integrate with ERC20 tokens and there are many secure wallets where inSure tokens can be stored.

Hi yes, we provide insurance from fraud (has to be proven that fraud appeared - our support team will be investigating the incident).
The users will be also protected from the hackings/stolen funds from the centralized exchanges.

Hi, our system will reimburse the user based on the chosen insurance plan in SURE and will place a BUY bid in one of the trading pairs (choice of the user) to exchange the tokens for BTC/ETH/USDT.

Please let us know if you need more clarification.

Regards,
inSure team

Activity: 11

We have been listed on Crex24.

SURE-BTC, SURE-ETH, SURE-USDT markets added!
#SURE #ERC20 @InsureToken

1. BTC Pair: https://crex24.com/exchange/SURE-BTC

2. ETH Pair: https://crex24.com/exchange/SURE-ETH

3. USDT Pair: https://crex24.com/exchange/SURE-USDT

Thanks for the new listing! What is the daily trading volume of SURE token on Crex24?
In order for my crypto assets to be insured, do SURE tokens need to be stored on exchanges or in a wallet?
Activity: 11

Scammers on Facebook
This is a clear example of why we need an inSure System in a crypto world. The investors need to be protected from the scammers. Please take a look at the comment, inSure team will NEVER give such promises and this is clearly a SCAM. Be cautious and never send any funds directly to the unknown wallets. To be protected from this kind of scams and acquire SURE please only use Exchanges shown on our official website:
https://insuretoken.net

#insure #insuresystem #insuretoken #SURE

Thanks for the warning! This is a good example of scammers on the Internet. All crypto assets must be insured
Pages:
Jump to: