Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] inSure System - The First in the World Crypto Asset Insurance System - page 5. (Read 6155 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

How to take part in the bounty? Can I publish an article about you in the medium and receive a reward?

Hi yes, you can, please register to the bounty and follow all the requirements for the article here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paused-insure-bounty-campaign-insure-your-crypto-portfolio-5228627

How many total tokens are allocated for the bounty campaign? Will there be a token distribution every 4 weeks?

Hi yes, we are planning to distribute tokens every 4 weeks to all our loyal community members. (based on the spreadsheet)
We also ask our community to hold off from selling the tokens once they are received since it will dump the price and will only hurt the project and all other community members.
Let's build a trustful community and grow to success together! We can do this if we will care about each other!
I want to buy your tokens on a decentralized exchange. Official token address 0xb5a4ac5b04e777230ba3381195eff6a60c3934f2?

Hi yes, that is correct, you can verify the official token address on our website:https://insuretoken.net/wallets.html
Do you plan to develop your multi-wallet in the future to avoid hacking crypto exchanges?

Hi, you shouldn't store an inSure token on the exchange if you want to utilize the insurance coverage. inSure tokens have to be stored on your private wallet (any ERC20 compatible wallet)
Please see the list of verified wallets here: https://insuretoken.net/wallets.html
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

How is the procedure for receiving compensation in case of theft of tokens from my personal wallet?

Hi, we don't insure from the theft of the personal wallets (since it is impossible to prove if the user just made the transaction to another wallet) we insure only firm the thefts occurred on the exchanges. (This is publicly available information)

That is, in order to insure your asset, you need to store coins on a centralized exchange?
Activity: 2
What will the price of SURE tokens in the future depend on?
Activity: 6

The bounty campaign began about a week ago. Rewards will be distributed every 4 weeks
Activity: 7
Do you keep statistics, which insurance plans do you order most often?

Is someone already using the DIAMOND tariff?

How to take part in the bounty? Can I publish an article about you in the medium and receive a reward?

Yes, you can post an article on your personal blog. The main thing is that this is a quality article about the inSure project
Do you plan to develop your multi-wallet in the future to avoid hacking crypto exchanges?
Activity: 10

Can SURE Tokens be an insured asset?

If SURE tokens are stolen from me, will I get compensation?

Very interesting question. I think that SURE tokens are automatically insured upon purchase, if you store them on the exchange
If I store tokens on a decentralized exchange, will I not receive compensation?
Activity: 10

I have been waiting for your bounty for a long time and now I will participate! I hope to earn as many tokens as possible, since I believe in your project

The project offers very generous bounty rewards! I will definitely participate in the YouTube campaign!
Activity: 4
Tell me, what tariff plan do I need to choose if I have about 10 Ethereum? What exchange do I need to store my coins on?

After the end of the insurance period, can I sell tokens or extend the insurance period?

Hi yes, you can sell the tokens to somebody else who needs the insurance or you can extend the insurance period by upgrading the insurance plan (you need to acquire only the remaining SURE amount to be eligible for the different plan) 

Can I keep the same insurance plan and extend it after the deadline?
If information about hacking the exchange appears, will the price of your token begin to fall sharply?

Hi yes, you can, please register to the bounty and follow all the requirements for the article here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paused-insure-bounty-campaign-insure-your-crypto-portfolio-5228627

How many total tokens are allocated for the bounty campaign? Will there be a token distribution every 4 weeks?

How is the procedure for receiving compensation in case of theft of tokens from my personal wallet?

In your case, it will be impossible to prove hacking, so you must store tokens on any centralized exchange
Activity: 3
I want to buy your tokens on a decentralized exchange. Official token address 0xb5a4ac5b04e777230ba3381195eff6a60c3934f2?

Do I have to buy SURE products from you or can I buy them on any exchange?

Hi, from any trusted exchange: Available exchanges can be found here

On which exchange do you recommend buying tokens? Which exchange has the largest daily trading volume?
Do I have to buy SURE products from you or can I buy them on any exchange?

Hi, from any trusted exchange: Available exchanges can be found here
Pages:
Jump to: