Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 11. (Read 113016 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
As for the project winners, many of the developers said that they plan to continue building on the work they started this summer. As the team behind Fireflies noted, the next step is making it easier for these services to take root at MIT, which includes helping students spend their $100 in bitcoin.

Hint ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I think INT is one of the ways they are trying to help students spend their free $100 worth of bitcoin as was originally noted on the OP.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
To think of it, the guys in this now are really strong hands. Else, at least on of the numerous attempts to dip the price today would have worked.

Regardless of what happens with the original dev, building a community with the holders of this coin might not be a bad idea after all.

I have the same sentiments but I sincerely doubt that will be necessary.  Don't take my word for it. Just keep an eye on INT over the next week.  Cool

I'm still holding on to this lubbed up coin bag.
To think of it, the guys in this now are really strong hands. Else, at least on of the numerous attempts to dip the price today would have worked.

Regardless of what happens with the original dev, building a community with the holders of this coin might not be a bad idea after all.

I have the same sentiments but I sincerely doubt that will be necessary.  Don't take my word for it. Just keep an eye on INT over the next week.  Cool
Activity: 56

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Can someone pump? So i can gracefully exit? Lips sealed

Bahaha I love your sense of humor! It looks like very soon our support and patience will pay off! Smiley

It will pay off, we just need to keep this shit alive and laughing Grin

This thread made my day Cheesy

bought $5's worth just to reward the entertainment lel.

Come back again, sir.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I love to be the last one who laughs  Cool. There are still some of my orders waiting, price is very attractive for a buy. Dump your coins now and start laughing now, I will laugh later.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
This thread made my day Cheesy

bought $5's worth just to reward the entertainment lel.

Makes sense and I can't wait!
Please disregard the tolls and haters.
And thanks for the new dedicated PR!

Next that fake PR guy is going to ask you to send funds to his address. Will you send?

I think he will.

So what are we waiting for?
Let's create a fund for fake PR guy...

We are waiting for him/her to ask Wink
Activity: 24

Next that fake PR guy is going to ask you to send funds to his address. Will you send?

I think he will.

So what are we waiting for?
Let's create a fund for fake PR guy...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

Good one. We'll see who was right and laughing at who soon enough.

if you are so amenable and dev supportive why not send funds to dev directly? I am sure it will motivate them to come back.

Good one. We'll see who was right and laughing at who soon enough.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

We are back at it!

We are truly sorry for the last couple of days.

Let us explain. We have been developing the intelliApp these past days.

The reason why we have avoided the forum for the last couple of days is because we needed to pick up

a few coins ourselves. We did not do that to scare people away but we are glad that non believers and impatient people have jumped off the boat. The reason we needed to gather more coins is related to one of our future project right after IntelliApp and InSign is released. We did not want to release these 2 features and have our coin become too expensive to buy for our next project which require us holding a good amount of coin.

We are also in discussion with a teacher to join our team which could be a big step toward our 3rd project.
We will be updating about the beta release of IntelliApp in the next 48 hours.

We will not require any testers since we can handle this part ourselves. If beta testing goes well , we might release the beta version by the end of the week. ( that is if everything goes well)

PS: This is our official PR and comm account. We will be way more active in this forum from now on.

Bahaha I love your sense of humor! It looks like very soon our support and patience will pay off! Smiley
Activity: 27

Yes ! Please !
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
That try with that email are very funny  Cheesy
Dates are not corresponding....

They couldn't even make an effort. A first timer in Photoshop could have done better.

And yet someone thinks its splendid?  Cheesy

That was me, my bad! hold my hands up there! got caught up in scam mode! reboot complete!

Now I am more confused .

You gotta love it though!  Grin

Who needs T.V this place is very entertaining most days Smiley
That try with that email are very funny  Cheesy
Dates are not corresponding....

They couldn't even make an effort. A first timer in Photoshop could have done better.

And yet someone thinks its splendid?  Cheesy

That was me, my bad! hold my hands up there! got caught up in scam mode! reboot complete!

Now I am more confused .

You gotta love it though!  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: