Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 7. (Read 112953 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
what was the 1.8 million on block 1 for ?
presale?

Are you talking about the order book?  Where is this 1.8 million on block 1 visible?  Blockexplorer?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
presale?

ah yeah, nothing from mr brandon for a while, maybe he thought sod this lol
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
presale?
Activity: 1022
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Wow, This coin died more than a week back and you guys are still discussing dev's comeback move to increase the price. lol

Lol, you're so correct
Yeah, the dev cant even update us whats going on.
They want more cheap coins below 100 satoshi before giving us any word, this what happens when dev has no premine lol

Thats ok Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Yeah, the dev cant even update us whats going on.
They want more cheap coins below 100 satoshi before giving us any word, this what happens when dev has no premine lol
meh i bought at 1.4k, and more from 150-300. yes itll be expensive if it doesnt do shit.

I bought round there but

It ain't lookin good that's for sure
legendary
Forget-about-it
meh i bought at 1.4k, and more from 150-300. yes itll be expensive if it doesnt do shit.
1 sat incoming!

Not that quickly

But I always see people in this type of situation clinging to a sinking ship for dear life

Feel sorry for them

Shouldn't be this way when you have investments in multiple coins.  Its a calculated risk but never put all your eggs in the same basket.  Even if it goes to 50 satoshi, we could still experience a pump and then those who sell feel bad later on.

I'm just thinking of those who bought in when the price was heaps high

Well that should of been a expensive lesson, but nonetheless, a lesson.  Its the only way to learn.  Doesn't mean the rest of us can't be happy to have bought in at 140-200 satoshi, lol.

Quite true LOL Grin
1 sat incoming!

Not that quickly

But I always see people in this type of situation clinging to a sinking ship for dear life

Feel sorry for them

Shouldn't be this way when you have investments in multiple coins.  Its a calculated risk but never put all your eggs in the same basket.  Even if it goes to 50 satoshi, we could still experience a pump and then those who sell feel bad later on.

Well that should of been a expensive lesson, but nonetheless, a lesson.  Its the only way to learn.  Doesn't mean the rest of us can't be happy to have bought in at 140-200 satoshi, lol.
1 sat incoming!

Not that quickly

Feel sorry for them

1 sat incoming!

Not that quickly

Feel sorry for them

1 sat incoming!

Not that quickly

Feel sorry for them
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What a waste of patience Shocked

ICO - 2 weeks
POW - 2 weeks
Updates - a Week

We currently have 0.1% hope left. lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
1 sat incoming!
Its just another dead coin amongstthe thousands. Stop deluding yourselves. They are not coming back

The order book and price still begs the differ.
.5btc to 1satoshi, 24 hour volume .4btc, current price 124satoshi..
there beg to differ is not begging to hard?

Next stop 75sats
*disclosure i still have buy orders placed, you guys keep filling them, theyre not big but im hoping for news.* though since its been near 48 hours I see the price is going down.  confidence is fighting a losing battle though Brandon is doing a great job boosting morale. Come on PR devs, do your thing! We know your busy with class but say hello again sometime!

I'm not trying to be a fudder, its not my style

I'm just attempting to be realistic

I've seen these trends all to much lately
legendary
Forget-about-it
Its just another dead coin amongstthe thousands. Stop deluding yourselves. They are not coming back

Next stop 75sats
*disclosure i still have buy orders placed, you guys keep filling them, theyre not big but im hoping for news.* though since its been near 48 hours I see the price is going down.  confidence is fighting a losing battle though Brandon is doing a great job boosting morale. Come on PR devs, do your thing! We know your busy with class but say hello again sometime!

Next stop 75sats
legendary
Forget-about-it

Pages:
Jump to: