Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 3. (Read 112953 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
No take over, let it die in peace. Kiss
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
somebody pls takes over this coin.

and f**k those scammer students!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This has been a test of my will power, patience and belief in the crypto community and that most people in general are good. If this turns out to be another scam created by short sighted greedy cunts I'll never support another coin I don't know the dev of. I don't want to be jaded, but if things are how they are beginning to appear this will be the second time I've been fooled based on my willingness to trust and there simply will not be a third.

The current situation can still be remedied if a takeover plan is put in place incase the dev doesn't show up by this weekend.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
This has been a test of my will power, patience and belief in the crypto community and that most people in general are good. If this turns out to be another scam created by short sighted greedy cunts I'll never support another coin I don't know the dev of. I don't want to be jaded, but if things are how they are beginning to appear this will be the second time I've been fooled based on my willingness to trust and there simply will not be a third.

Its not your fault, but for a coin that holds an ICO , it is a gamble to buy it at a higher price from an exchange.  Buying at an exchange, just after an ICO is over, and no developments are posted yet is the riskiest move. But you should still hold on to your coins as one of these days there will be a pump on this and you will make it back. But that is, if you are patient.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

I lost a lot (what for me is a lot) of BTC on crypt coin.  I've lost on this INT coin as well, but not as much as it was just a speculation play for me.  I have most of my crypto-investments in Myriadcoin  MYR.  I'm not telling you to invest in Myriadcoin.  Not at all...  I just wish you would spend the time to study it and see what a true honest cryptocurrency is all about.  No premine or ICO.  Non-stop development and non-stop community efforts.  I'm talking the works.  And the price is all-time-low, but doesn't make a difference whatsoever.   You will not see any slow-down in the dev efforts or the community.  If anything; it seems to drive us even harder.

We have a rich-list which updates every hour which scans all of the wallet addresses in the block chain.  No hidden coins.  I hope my post is not seen as spamming this INTellicoin thread as I am also an investor here...  Peace.

Just remember like MYR, KTK and NET, there are some epic coins out there that don't have the intention to bend you over and do you a wrong!

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

I lost a lot (what for me is a lot) of BTC on crypt coin.  I've lost on this INT coin as well, but not as much as it was just a speculation play for me.  I have most of my crypto-investments in Myriadcoin  MYR.  I'm not telling you to invest in Myriadcoin.  Not at all...  I just wish you would spend the time to study it and see what a true honest cryptocurrency is all about.  No premine or ICO.  Non-stop development and non-stop community efforts.  I'm talking the works.  And the price is all-time-low, but doesn't make a difference whatsoever.   You will not see any slow-down in the dev efforts or the community.  If anything; it seems to drive us even harder.

We have a rich-list which updates every hour which scans all of the wallet addresses in the block chain.  No hidden coins.  I hope my post is not seen as spamming this INTellicoin thread as I am also an investor here...  Peace.

I got tucked up in a few coins, it's horrible and just makes you want to leave it all alone.
Activity: 42
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Why is it taking forever to snc the blockchain on my PC? It's 0 spendable...

I don't have this issue.  Not sure what is wrong with your wallet...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
ahh was unaware they charge to send solicited messages i guess would be the term. just like linked in, (familiar with that)
thx for the reply.
Activity: 4
Why is it taking forever to snc the blockchain on my PC? It's 0 spendable...
Anyway... I don't like what i see here. If the devs are coming back, for sure they've been buying intelli at 100 sat after everyone dumped...  Roll Eyes

The devs are perfectly reachable at any moment. Their facebook accounts have been released already so you can go there and send them a PM. I've got a response and yeah, they are still working on it. Just send them a educated message, not a 10-year-old-where-is-my-candy one.

I appreciate this post. I tried this method for myself once again, but this time around I paid the $1.00 to send it to them directly. I hope it works because I will update the community one way or another. Sometimes patience pays! Smiley

?

Facebook charges you $1.00 to send a message directly to someone you are not friends with. I paid the $1.00 to make sure that she gets it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Anyway... I don't like what i see here. If the devs are coming back, for sure they've been buying intelli at 100 sat after everyone dumped...  Roll Eyes

The devs are perfectly reachable at any moment. Their facebook accounts have been released already so you can go there and send them a PM. I've got a response and yeah, they are still working on it. Just send them a educated message, not a 10-year-old-where-is-my-candy one.

I appreciate this post. I tried this method for myself once again, but this time around I paid the $1.00 to send it to them directly. I hope it works because I will update the community one way or another. Sometimes patience pays! Smiley

?
Anyway... I don't like what i see here. If the devs are coming back, for sure they've been buying intelli at 100 sat after everyone dumped...  Roll Eyes

what did you spend a dollar on for facebook?

was thinking the same things :s

I believe you have to pay a set amount in some countries to message people you aren't friends with
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

was thinking the same things :s
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

Activity: 14
dev - Last Active:   August 26, 2014, 09:50:17 PM

When i ask this scamer the dev to make PoD, some idiots start to crying , that i am FUDing and so... Now everything is clear, right, great coin HuhHuhHuh!!!! I hope this idiosts to have alot of btc invest in this scam Cheesy

Yeah, at launch the dev seemed so innocent and nice....
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
dev - Last Active:   August 26, 2014, 09:50:17 PM

When i ask this scamer the dev to make PoD, some idiots start to crying , that i am FUDing and so... Now everything is clear, right, great coin HuhHuhHuh!!!! I hope this idiosts to have alot of btc invest in this scam Cheesy
Activity: 14
No more trades...
Something must be done...

Pages:
Jump to: