Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 56. (Read 113018 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
ppls even dont know what is FUD. Every post that they dont like is FUD for them.... Stupid noobs

Its funny that this IPO got only 12 BTC and has more hate than IPO's which get 50 BTC like CLustr in 1 day.
Sys got 1500 BTC no working wallet.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
ppls even dont know what is FUD. Every post that they dont like is FUD for them.... Stupid noobs

Edit: Dev, you are online, make PoD  !!!!
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Enough FUD already. I will be updating the post with important announcements directly.
I removed the emails because we respect our privacy and don't want the emails to be completely consumed by the BTCtalk emails.
We bought 0.5 BTC INT after launch, to get some INT to test the developments we bring along.
I will now be updating the thread only with important announcements, and will not be able to address all questions about other things.

Don't worry about it. Happens everywhere.

more popular the coin, the more FUD you get.

INT is 2 days old and already 34 GH and lots of FUD

it means we're doing well so just ignore it Cheesy

this is pure DOA signals not a FUD
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Enough FUD already. I will be updating the post with important announcements directly.
I removed the emails because we respect our privacy and don't want the emails to be completely consumed by the BTCtalk emails.
We bought 0.5 BTC INT after launch, to get some INT to test the developments we bring along.
I will now be updating the thread only with important announcements, and will not be able to address all questions about other things.

more popular the coin, the more FUD you get.

INT is 2 days old and already 34 GH and lots of FUD

it means we're doing well so just ignore it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

What happens ? For last 30 days i can show you around 50 scams, or better, 99 % from all X algo coins are scams !!! Dev, make PoD !!!!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Still, no sign of the Dev Huh

OMG.. must be a SCAM!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

You can't wait a little ?

You know a lot of dev spend most of their time developing, not talking on forums :x

Does this have any future road plan?

they have already told their finishing the IntelliSign, and merging the chat app with the wallet for the mobile app

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That's probably the only thing I'm concerend about, lack of future announcements.
Activity: 352

Maybe they have another test?  Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
In my opinion, this coin is one of the best coins that has been added to Bittrex in a while, already bought a ton. Wink
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
yay, collected 957.54658251 INT  Cool  psyops worked lol (I joke a lot btw much on purpose otherwise whats the fun)

please continue the same way as you have created facebook, do it here
Pages:
Jump to: