Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 213. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm waiting for only 1 news. Will VPN in Dec or not.. Judging by the lack of alpha version, I think that soon we will not see. But I'll be happy if mistaken)

Judging by your messages, i think you are a little whining girl. Honestly, you are complaining about nothing since 2 month, according to my memory (and your history)

Sell me all your coin at 21 sat if you aren't happy, PM ME.

What you don't understand ?

I think that people like you are a cancer for the devs and community. Firstly you spread your negativity over here for nothing, then you seems to be tipically the kind of person who bought some coin with money you can't afford to lose and now you are impatiently waiting, scared as soon as nothing happens like you have hoped, and not as it has been announced (in fact, all is fine at the moment)

When you spread negativity, your are a cancer for the whole community and the project, the price, ect, ect. Keep your negativity for yourself if you want to see the price rising.

(i don't want to be harsh, i'm just honest)

Complaints? This is not a complaint, and opinion. In the past I have had technical problems, I do not deny, and lost a lot of coins. Now just I wonder whether the developer to keep his word or not. We'll see. As for the above pictures from the developer's site, still they are not true, unfortunately. Actually, to me it is not so important, I'm not invested in this coin. I'm only interested in the project itself, and whether it will be implemented. Then, I'd be a little invested, even if the price will be higher.) PS. No need on offend people, this is a bad argument.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Judging by your messages, i think you are a little whining girl. Honestly, you are complaining about nothing since 2 month, according to my memory (and your history)

I think that people like you are a cancer for the devs and community. Firstly you spread your negativity over here for nothing, then you seems to be tipically the kind of person who bought some coin with money you can't afford to lose and now you are impatiently waiting, scared as soon as nothing happens like you have hoped, and not as it has been announced (in fact, all is fine at the moment)

When you spread negativity, your are a cancer for the whole community and the project, the price, ect, ect. Keep your negativity for yourself if you want to see the price rising.

Ease up mayne, the guy had issues over the months, we all did. My coins disappeared various times over the months. Some people troubleshoot themselves til they pull their hair out, while others just post about it. Some people have patience, others don't.

You can say we don't need people like him, but we sure don't need blind cheerleaders either. Now that's the worst kind of people I've come across on these forums. You can't say one bad thing without being shit on to death for providing another viewpoint. Lotta people could've saved their money and crazy profits if they listened to me over at SIGT, but nope, the cheerleaders had to take over the show and warcry that I'm just out to create some FUD. And now all of them are broke Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
 Cool Tongue This is a VPN coin mining project, how to dig the proceeds?
It has a very good development team, and it may become a great coin to take a place in the huge VPN market in the future.  Kiss Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
A distributed VPN solution using block chain wallets, the team has rich marketing experience, and focuses on social media can be very powerful, so it can steadily recommend to glory.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-xdb-doubloon-privacy-evolved-2539743
I found that there is a new currency wallet design style much like Intensecoin
Activity: 365
The exchange is ok, new exchanges, some places are not perfect, but trading is convenient.
on this exchange 123000 ITNS were stolen. The hackers picked up my password and bought their orders at an inflated price.
Theft continues, look at the price of buying and selling orders https://stocks.exchange/trade/XCPO/BTC/1W
If you had 2FA they'll never hack you, so can blame only yourself for.

I am not sure about 2FA being unhackable.  I have heard about hackers using their social engineering skills to get cell phone companies to send them people's sim cards.  This then gives them the access to 2FA without having to hack it.

As far as passwords go I use a secure online password generator to come up with random passwords.  I have so many passwords I can't remember them but I write them down on a small notebook so that I do not loose access to accounts because I can't remember them all.

2FA bind to a device, not to a SIM card. You can take any smartphone on Android versions (even without a SIM card) and set up a 2FA on it.
2FA is the most important thing. Once you register any exchanges, the first thing you need to do is set up 2FA, then keep the key, which is very, very important.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
I'm waiting for only 1 news. Will VPN in Dec or not.. Judging by the lack of alpha version, I think that soon we will not see. But I'll be happy if mistaken)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Anybody here tried to mine this coin on a Raspberry Pi3b?

If so, what kind of hash rate do you get?
Activity: 367
Activity: 87
I use the program "Authy" from the market. It automatically makes reservation settings and in case of losing the phone (or its failure) easily restores all 2FA codes.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
The exchange is ok, new exchanges, some places are not perfect, but trading is convenient.
on this exchange 123000 ITNS were stolen. The hackers picked up my password and bought their orders at an inflated price.
Theft continues, look at the price of buying and selling orders https://stocks.exchange/trade/XCPO/BTC/1W

I am not sure about 2FA being unhackable.  I have heard about hackers using their social engineering skills to get cell phone companies to send them people's sim cards.  This then gives them the access to 2FA without having to hack it.

As far as passwords go I use a secure online password generator to come up with random passwords.  I have so many passwords I can't remember them but I write them down on a small notebook so that I do not loose access to accounts because I can't remember them all.

2FA bind to a device, not to a SIM card. You can take any smartphone on Android versions (even without a SIM card) and set up a 2FA on it.

Thank you.  That is nice to know.

At least it's going to make the hack-in harder. Remember to write a recovery key somewhere, because the smartphone memory can also be something that happens. I write key on two papers, I have one and my mother have second. Just in case...  Grin
Activity: 23

Thank you.  That is nice to know.
Activity: 105
quarkchain.io

Activity: 23

Activity: 162
Why wallet still not sync from 2 days ?
Use the last version of the wallet
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
any updates on vpn on block chain
Activity: 616
Why wallet still not sync from 2 days ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 516

I agree. If a new and better exchange does not come soon, Intensecoin is dead

Don't think that just because the exchange is new is also shit. Look at bittrex, supposedly one of the biggest and best exchanges out there and now I can't even withdraw my money because they are borderline scamming people. No exchange is safe, right now stocks.exchange is actually better than bittrex, no joke.
Activity: 162
Don´t sell your INTS at 24 sat.
We are the ones who take the value away from INTS by pulling its price
Activity: 24

I agree. If a new and better exchange does not come soon, Intensecoin is dead
Jump to: