Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 217. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 20
No you don't understand. You think to understand because of what ? You invested in XSH, someone pumped it, then you think it's a great deal. I made the great deal, i sold all my XSH.

I'm an investor too. An investor isn't someone who is here only for the money, there are different kind of investors. I invested in Darkcoin (Dash) because of the technology, so, i made money beause it was a good technology. I'm investing in techhnology, not in shit coin (i invest in "shit" coin sometime... because there are people like you that think lower supply and "anonymous" in the title are gonna make a great coin. You gonna lose money)

Tor is old and a lot of nodes are under the control of autorities. I won't even talk about Zero-Day vulnerabilities and the number of altcoins that already use tor.

Look SiaCoin total supply and price. Compare it to XSH. You'll understand that techology matter, not just the total supply. There is also the Block reward to take in count.... a lot of things.

IntenseCoin is a nice project.

This has nothing to do with Shield coin.  

And I never said Intense Coin was a bad project. I would invest in it, but I am concerned about the total supply of coins making it difficult to get a good ROI.

In posting my thoughts about the total supply of coins, I was hoping that the developers would take my thoughts into consideration (assuming they follow this thread). It wasn't my intention to make it sound like Intense Coin sucks.

It's strange that you got so defensive over what I said. I think you need to relax.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
No, you don't understand how it works Wink

But I understand the law of supply and demand, and based on that, it's not likely this coin will go far when it comes to price. Keep in mind that I am looking at this from an investor's point of view.

The developers should reduce the total supply. Since so many are still available, it shouldn't be a problem to burn some coins.

No you don't understand. You think to understand because of what ? You invested in XSH, someone pumped it, then you think it's a great deal. I made the great deal, i sold all my XSH.

I'm an investor too. An investor isn't someone who is here only for the money, there are different kind of investors. I invested in Darkcoin (Dash) because of the technology, so, i made money beause it was a good technology. I'm investing in techhnology, not in shit coin (i invest in "shit" coin sometime... because there are people like you that think lower supply and "anonymous" in the title are gonna make a great coin. You gonna lose money)

Tor is old and a lot of nodes are under the control of autorities. I won't even talk about Zero-Day vulnerabilities and the number of altcoins that already use tor.

Look SiaCoin total supply and price. Compare it to XSH. You'll understand that techology matter, not just the total supply. There is also the Block reward to take in count.... a lot of things.

IntenseCoin is a nice project.

But I understand the law of supply and demand, and based on that, it's not likely this coin will go far when it comes to price. Keep in mind that I am looking at this from an investor's point of view.

The developers should reduce the total supply. Since so many are still available, it shouldn't be a problem to burn some coins.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
I don't understand why the developers feel the need to have so many coins. It's not necessary, and it is counterproductive to price growth. This coin could skyrocket in value, but it won't unless the total coin supply is significantly reduced.

But it's true that it can be counterproductive because some people don't understand how it works.

See, ITNS Circulating Supply is actually less than 300k, it exist since more time than XSH. XSH have already more than 400k mined and just by a little group of person (that will probably dump a lot as soon as the price and volume
will be a very little bit higher). ITNS is a real and new project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
when add new exchange?

I hope soon. I did some testing with the current Stocks.Exchange platform with a few thousand coins (about 8 hours of mining worth).

Deposit -- No problem.
Sell -- No problem.
Buy -- No problem.
Withdrawal -- ERROR

I issued a support ticket to see how they handle it... but I am not terribly confident in putting large amounts of coins in there as of yet.

Did they give you any update? 

Yes. They fixed both transactions that I tried to withdrawal that errored out. They said max ITNS withdrawal is ~500 coins right now.

Well. I tried 400 coins -- same error.

I will assume withdrawal of ITNS is broken on the exchange at this time ?
I don't understand why the developers feel the need to have so many coins. It's not necessary, and it is counterproductive to price growth. This coin could skyrocket in value, but it won't unless the total coin supply is significantly reduced.
Looks like we made it through block 76,500 no issues so far =)
when add new exchange?

I hope soon. I did some testing with the current Stocks.Exchange platform with a few thousand coins (about 8 hours of mining worth).

Deposit -- No problem.
Sell -- No problem.
Buy -- No problem.
Withdrawal -- ERROR

I issued a support ticket to see how they handle it... but I am not terribly confident in putting large amounts of coins in there as of yet.

Yes. They fixed both transactions that I tried to withdrawal that errored out. They said max ITNS withdrawal is ~500 coins right now.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Just downloaded the intense wallet, but don't know how to start gpu mining

for example through XMR-Stak-Nvidia or XMR-Stak-AMD
After 76500 block is a high probability that the difficulty will grow, as will be admitted NiceHash pools. It's not too late can have a little purchase! (Sorry did not write sooner, was waiting for my buy orders will be executed) Smiley
so that Nicehash can be connected to another pool at any time, so this is unlikely

Yes, but I did not notice the difficulty increase 5-10 MH
rightб, algorithm for calculating the mining complexity was changed 2 weeks ago  Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
After 76500 block is a high probability that the difficulty will grow, as will be admitted NiceHash pools. It's not too late can have a little purchase! (Sorry did not write sooner, was waiting for my buy orders will be executed) Smiley
so that Nicehash can be connected to another pool at any time, so this is unlikely

Yes, but I did not notice the difficulty increase 5-10 MH
Activity: 322
When the test version of VPN comes out, it's really looking forward to it. Block chain project of this application class only when mature products really come out, prices are likely to soar. Cheesy
Activity: 28
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Probably the beta VPN won't be released in next 2 weeks, but monthly update can bring news of major progress.

New exchange?
Activity: 84
Probably the beta VPN won't be released in next 2 weeks, but monthly update can bring news of major progress.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
During  the last fork I lost some INTENSE. I wrote to Valiant and he has returned me the Intenses lost.
Thank you very much.

The fork?What time, I can now be received normally, at first, because the block packing problem, I thought my coins are missing, but after 2 day day I receive my coins, it was an accident.
Activity: 115
when add new exchange?

Deposit -- No problem.
Sell -- No problem.
Buy -- No problem.
Withdrawal -- ERROR

Activity: 162
During  the last fork I lost some INTENSE. I wrote to Valiant and he has returned me the Intenses lost.
Thank you very much.
Activity: 48
Hello guys, is there any easy way to get ITNS difficulty value from somewhere like whattomine.com - JSON or something similar? ITNS is unfortunately not listed yet. Any idea? Thanks
Jump to: