Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 301. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Take Liviarcoin as compare it was like 3000-10000 satoshi.
Ok, let's compare them: XLC max supply 54M and price 2900 sat, INT 999M and implied price 2900*54/999=156 sat.

We operate multiple ore pools, including xlc, and you can try  mining at http://xlc.globalpool.cc , fee 0.2%
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
XLC was sold at 8200 satoshi in june (in the mom they have blockchain problems and the price is too low)
8200*54/999 = 443 Satoshi
Activity: 152
Ok, let's compare them: XLC max supply 54M and price 2900 sat, INT 999M and implied price 2900*54/999=156 sat.
Activity: 178
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
hey miners worldwide and community,

we are stopping our pool at 12:00 pm at german time, because not all payments are going out and it don't works well.

so we are paying all owed coins manually out.

we are back online when dev release new source code and all works well again.

we hope you all understand our decision...

we wanna give the community a solid and stable pool and not this.

we hope you wanna mine with us again when we back online fresh with new source code

Greetz

alex from kiramine team

Thanks for being sure outstanding INT is paid, hope to see Kiramine back soon.

Cheers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Only got about 800 with 1080 ti, theyr not good for this coin?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
nice, working and receiving fine now.
630H/s its ok for GTX1070? using ccminer2.2 tpruvot's
share your rates guys

444H/s with 1060 6gb using one of miners below (cant remember which)

Tribus GPU Miner for NVIDIA GPUs on Windows: https://github.com/carsenk/ccminer/releases/download/v2.0-tpruvot-tribus/ccminer-2.1-tribus.7z

Tribus GPU Miner for NVIDIA GPUs on Windows (Updated, 10% Optimization to Tribus): https://hashbag.cc/ccminer-2.2-skunk.zip
Activity: 168
Is the difficulty adjustment fixed on teh dev pool yet?
Then it would be logical for you to buy mine at 100 sat.  Cool While the coin is mineable at 28 sat the miners WILL dump at above 28 sat and keep mining because many mine and sell immediately for anything above the top earner coin of the moment, currently being around 35-40 sat. So the true range may start 30-40 sat in the absence of any serious investors.
Offer your valuation. I explained where the floor would sit today - miner's opportunity cost. Actually the true floor would be electricity costs, which is 3 sat per INT.  Sad It will rise as reward gets lower and possibly diff rising (but this is a coin toss, now everyone is in VIVO). What if ETH goes POS and some big miners come here? What if valiant dumps and disappears? Too many what ifs.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
These are very wild estimates Shocked
The opportunity cost of mining 1 INT with a 1070 at the moment (diff 67M, reward 1882, $0.10/kWh) is 28 sat compared to ETH/SC dual mining. You can earn 53900 sat worth of ETH/SC per day or you can mine 1720 INT. 53900/1720 = 31 sat less electricity cost around 10% (market price does not have electricity cost) => 28 sat.
If it were to trade today I think the starting range would be 25-100 sat.

Now, the end goal is a project comparable to SIA project. The total market for VPN is similar to storage ($50B), and the competition from other vpn coins seems similar to competition among file storage coins. If the devs deliver a quality product this may result in 4000-5000 sat range per INT ($0.20) about 2 years from now if we translate SC price to INT. The market cap for all 1B coins would be $200M, same as SC market cap. Obviously not all coins will be minted but most of them in the next 2-3 years.

Incidentally the core team will hold 100M coins worth $20M. From my point of view it looks like a worthy goal to keep going and not dumping on the market, so I am glad they reserved a lot of coins. They cannot dump it without crashing the market because the emission is slow enough to keep their share being sizable for a long time. However 2-3 years from now the market will grow and with a quality product they may be sitting on a small fortune that can be redeemed.

Heh this is not how supply and demand works at all. You cannot estimate the price based on the mining opportunity cost, that just doesnt make any sense at all. Not to mention you forget to value the risk involved and the GPU and other costs as well.

There are many methods of valuation an asset in finance and the only one that can be used in crypto is by comparing it to other similar assets that is already priced. This project is decent and can be compared to other decent projects in crypto ( with the account to inflation of course). Selling it at 100 sat is severely undervaluing it and really a stupid idea if you ask me. I dont think people will dump it on this price level. If they dont, the price will inrease since the supply will be low.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
nice, working and receiving fine now.
630H/s its ok for GTX1070? using ccminer2.2 tpruvot's
share your rates guys
Activity: 273
Yes i will sell at 1000 sats as well. I think that is reasonable for this coin.
I will gladly sell now at 100 sat.

Lets talk.
I will gladly sell now at 100 sat.
Activity: 171
kiramine.com
hey miners worldwide and community,

we are stopping our pool at 12:00 pm at german time, because not all payments are going out and it don't works well.

so we are paying all owed coins manually out.

we are back online when dev release new source code and all works well again.

we hope you all understand our decision...

we wanna give the community a solid and stable pool and not this.

we hope you wanna mine with us again when we back online fresh with new source code

Greetz

alex from kiramine team
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Dear all:
new pool release! 0 % fee to the 31. August

http://int.globalpool.cc
Minimum payment threshold: 10INT

Nvidia card guide:

1、download ccminer(https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases or http://111.231.72.116:8091/int_ccminer-x64-2.2.rar)
2、create .bat file,Example:
ccminer-x64.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://111.231.72.116:2235 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
3、run .bat

btw:my 1060*6 Hash Rate:  3100H/s.

happy mining!

we can use more miners over here, pool works great  Grin
These are very wild estimates Shocked
The opportunity cost of mining 1 INT with a 1070 at the moment (diff 67M, reward 1882, $0.10/kWh) is 28 sat compared to ETH/SC dual mining. You can earn 53900 sat worth of ETH/SC per day or you can mine 1720 INT. 53900/1720 = 31 sat less electricity cost around 10% (market price does not have electricity cost) => 28 sat.
If it were to trade today I think the starting range would be 25-100 sat.

Now, the end goal is a project comparable to SIA project. The total market for VPN is similar to storage ($50B), and the competition from other vpn coins seems similar to competition among file storage coins. If the devs deliver a quality product this may result in 4000-5000 sat range per INT ($0.20) about 2 years from now if we translate SC price to INT. The market cap for all 1B coins would be $200M, same as SC market cap. Obviously not all coins will be minted but most of them in the next 2-3 years.

Incidentally the core team will hold 100M coins worth $20M. From my point of view it looks like a worthy goal to keep going and not dumping on the market, so I am glad they reserved a lot of coins. They cannot dump it without crashing the market because the emission is slow enough to keep their share being sizable for a long time. However 2-3 years from now the market will grow and with a quality product they may be sitting on a small fortune that can be redeemed.
Activity: 463
Anyone selling this coin?

If so whats the asked price?

I think it starts at 1000 sts. any idea else, guys?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Filled up compensation form and sent PM but still no coins in my new wallet Huh
Activity: 294

I think it starts at 1000 sts. any idea else, guys?
Activity: 198

Jump to: