Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 305. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
From 14.00 the balance does not change.
They steal my money ... (
http://intensecoin.com/pool2/#

I went to http://int.kiramine.com/ to mine as
"Block Found: 30 minutes ago"
Activity: 54
From 14.00 the balance does not change.
They steal my money ... (
http://intensecoin.com/pool2/#
Activity: 43

Yes, and I had it hashing since last night... last payment 2PM.. hope coins not lost as shares were accepted (at least what it said in ccminer)
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Activity: 171
kiramine.com
We dont wanna Promise anything but  we found 2 new Blocks so it seems to be working on our pool

Int.kiramine.com

Greetz

Alex from kiramine team
Activity: 27
Hello the pool does not work any more, it bug for more than 2 hours ??

The "official" pool does seem to be down & has been for ~45 minutes. Usually it pops right back up.

It seems that the pool is up and I am submitting shares as well but the blockchain stuck on block 5319 for past 4 hours. I've moved one of my miner to another coin and will move back to the pool once everything is ok. 

Official pool is back up but says it's at block 5319. Kiramine and my wallet just updated to 5320. Is official pool lagging?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

The "official" pool does seem to be down & has been for ~45 minutes. Usually it pops right back up.

It seems that the pool is up and I am submitting shares as well but the blockchain stuck on block 5319 for past 4 hours. I've moved one of my miner to another coin and will move back to the pool once everything is ok. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can not install wallet on windows window
Activity: 2
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hi lupanar, yes, please PM me your original wallet address with proof that you own it (or DM @intense-valiant on slack), otherwise you will have to wait for the reason stated above.
Sent PM dev.
kiramine.com

and for now pool works great again....

we are very sorry for this issue

greetz

alex from kiramine team
kiramine.com
hey there,

yes we had a problem that daemon don't synchronize blockchain further from time to time....

but we don't know why...

we have to reload the blockchain and then it works again, but it seems there is a problem with network or daemon, we don't know.

i contacted dev and hope he can give us a solution or fix it.

greetz

alex from kiramine team
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Hey oslak, from reading your other post, it looks like you accidentally deleted the wallet file. Can you recover it from the recycle bin? Please try claiming all bounties if you haven't yet as that's free INT!

No. I completely deleted it. Im not really hoping to have it back since it was my mistake, but if you're feeling it, my wallet add is below.  Smiley

iz4PsDRnzZ17JFb2XLcaYzhhLXTz3okaXjGTgGjUHHz3MfQQfjJEiszBFi6AA7fwLdK4gh8eFdYjBdA Rs3sc14zd2ZPPVYsBi
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
in old chain I lose about 20k coin, import to the new wallet but it lost forever Sad

Did you report it to devs ? there might be a way you can recover those.
yep but it show me, just 0.5 INT and now i still didn't receive anything.

Edit:
Oh my god,  I just received my INT coins after post. Thanks so much dev!

I have 4k coin (old wallet iz5K9xm6Zc4ckckVBppbQ4UBmiuhx8vfTDLvzxdU6GNjU3Sbek9UumU6hGHs6fj2oRi6x2QCVRLi2Vn LTfCYZvYg242pDoZSJ)
bat i still didn't receive anything to new wallet (iz5WYU41xLSbZLFu9i3btj568vwndeZsGJohakLUHa7VDaePAd5VRjXGx4ykaAZkcNiUtJhgRAr7GVQ 9LnJH7VAT39UDPPxyC)

i ask dev about lost coin (import from old wallet to new wallet)

I do see your address in the original pool payment system, but it's only 320 coins. Did you solo mine the rest? We are only able to compensate for whatever was earned in the pool, since we have record of those earnings. Otherwise we can't 'trace' the blockchain of what went where due to the ring signature anonymous nature of CryptoNote. PM me or DM me @intense-valiant on slack to finish this convo please.

A miner and wallet exist for Linux ?

My apologies, Linux binaries still need to be rebuilt for the latest source. I'll jump on it tomorrow!

72 hours waits and no COMPENSATION Huh

Hey, PM me or DM me on slack (@intense-valiant) your wallet address for confirmation and we'll get it sorted. As a reminder, we DELAYED payments to people that haven't verified their identities since if you ever shared your wallet address, it was possible for someone else to claim your payout. Hope that makes sense.

Hi dev, I already asked but had no response, asking again , have some coins in old wallet , guess in first one release, so how can I swap it in new Int coins? Only by filling form like you telling in your previous post?

Hi lupanar, yes, please PM me your original wallet address with proof that you own it (or DM @intense-valiant on slack), otherwise you will have to wait for the reason stated above.

Dev, is there way to recover lost coins during the rollout? about 42k.
New wallet address iz4PsDRnzZ17JFb2XLcaYzhhLXTz3okaXjGTgGjUHHz3MfQQfjJEiszBFi6AA7fwLdK4gh8eFdYjBdA Rs3sc14zd2ZPPVYsBi
Thanks.

Hey oslak, from reading your other post, it looks like you accidentally deleted the wallet file. Can you recover it from the recycle bin? Please try claiming all bounties if you haven't yet as that's free INT!

wallet error ?  http://imgur.com/a/NGTbX
Hi, please re-download the latest version of the wallet as this is outdated. You will be stuck on block 573 until you update. Where did you download that from?

I've a over 4 days mining, when i try to open my wallet, It seems, it has crushed. when i try to open it ı does'nt show anything(No public address, no balance)
i have never encrypted my wallet file. So when i try to open wallet file via simplewallet, it requires password. I couldnt leave it blank.
i need help

CoinStalker, I do want to add the repair option from Monero into our wallet and the option to export/import private keys so we can try to prevent issues like this in the future. Please DM me on slack @intense-valiant and I can try to manually repair your wallet until such options are available.

I have the linux wallet stucked on Height 573 (I think the source of wallet is not up to date). I start mining since yesterday and I saw today the chain changed the 16th at 06:11:20 and the wallet stuck on that day.

Any info for linux user ? I use a virtualmachine temporarly to have a correct wallet but it's would be grate if we can have a working wallet on Linux.

My apologies, Linux binaries still need to be rebuilt for the latest source. I'll jump on it tomorrow!
Activity: 406
looks like the kiramine pool has been down for 6+ hours

hopefully the site itself just froze but i can confirm no payments for that time frame and wasted hash  Sad
Activity: 34
I cannot open the wallet. i am getting dll errors. i have the visual studio Executable installed.
If you installed the 64 bit version of the Visual Studio executable, also install the 32 bit version.
Activity: 273
New wallet address iz4PsDRnzZ17JFb2XLcaYzhhLXTz3okaXjGTgGjUHHz3MfQQfjJEiszBFi6AA7fwLdK4gh8eFdYjBdA Rs3sc14zd2ZPPVYsBi
Thanks.

go on first page
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-hybrid-pow-2090765
and use this link
Compensation claim for previous mining on the original pool before the reset

Please visit https://intensecoin.com/compensation-request/

Actually, it was my mistake. It was not because of the roll-out but of stupidity. I thought something is wrong with the wallet and not updating. I deleted the whole intensecoin folder. Then created a new address for mining.  I am not hoping to recover it anyways since we have totally new chain.
Activity: 247
Thanks.

go on first page
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-hybrid-pow-2090765
and use this link
Compensation claim for previous mining on the original pool before the reset

Please visit https://intensecoin.com/compensation-request/
Activity: 59
How is your mining? so far no issue, since when? please update us. Thanks.
Jump to: