Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InterZone. Renewed Development and listing | c11 PoW | Masternodes | Votin - page 3. (Read 20101 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
What are other development prospects of your project in your view?
Activity: 249
I think this project worth noting. I want to study in more detail. This is a newborn star, which people will soon learn.
Egretia
Activity: 77
"Interzone" is from a book written by a heroin addict.  just to throw another idea out there, why not turn the interzone network into a dark network.  instead of the DASH coin mixing that's optional, make the coin totally private with no other options, like Monero.  Imagine Monero with an encrypted social platform, if that's possible with an Instance. 
There's no roadmap yet because the project still doesn't have a clear vision.  But if its not dazzling, with a thousand other coins out there, it might not make a come-back.  i suspect no one wants to speculate on another DASH copy-cat.  No one needs another coin that just goes back and forth. Why not make this a darknet coin of some kind and be criminals like William S. Burroughs?  if he were alive today and still in his prime he'd be buying drugs.

tya
Activity: 2
OP Last Active: April 23, 2018, 01:05:08 AM - Interzone Scam #2?
Please be more active if that is a real project.

@tya
This is your internal LAN IP. You have to use your external IP to run a masternode.
Do you have sufficient coins to run a MN?

I think my masternode is running now
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
OP Last Active: April 23, 2018, 01:05:08 AM - Interzone Scam #2?
Please be more active if that is a real project.

@tya
This is your internal LAN IP. You have to use your external IP to run a masternode.
Do you have sufficient coins to run a MN?
Activity: 125
I think your project gives us less information. I want to ask about the purpose of this project? Could you give us more information about it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 18
well, I'm running my node from 3 months, but I'm really sad in these days, idk if ITZ is still an ongoing project..
tya
Activity: 2
Seems like I have started a masternode.
what i have to do next to receive my income

my node 192.168.1.14:11994

and I cannot see the node at My Networknodes tap as well
When you will update your roadmap?

I agree with this question.. We need more guys working on this coin.
Activity: 100
When you will update your roadmap?
Merit: 10
Good coin with an incredible comeback.  Dev is committed to bringing the social aspect back.  CB listing alone was a huge accomplishment.

I'd grab this one before it spikes!  Hidden mining gem too!
The coin has recovered strongly for a long time on the edge of the abyss and has become much stronger thanks to its enduring effort. The community is growing stronger, showing that it will prosper in the future.
I believe in the future of it!
Activity: 77
wouldn't be a bad idea to build a miner right into the wallet.  also, why not have a social engine feature for anyone to use and powered by masternodes and miners?  That's what a Mastodon Instance is. 
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Supply inflation is pretty low, the premine was dumped by the orig dev to get on Nova, the current community operates off of donations and contributions from holders.  So really, the distribution is better than most starters out there.

Wouldn't take much for it to get back on a level playing ground again and shoot back up to retaliative value.  It's pretty cheap right now as is!

Please be aware that only approx. 50,000 of the premined coins were supposedly used to get on Nova, the remaining 410,000 coins are still out there in various wallets so please be careful.

See my original post on the matter here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22160352

Join us in discord: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/chaincointeam

Haha well if he completely abandoned the coin, held 400k coins through nova close and coins market crash....went silent then come back to dump that would be a miracle!

Somewhere along that road I believe the coins got dropped.  Even then, mining diff is low on this one, there are several more distributed hands so 200-300k isn't really that much right now.

Premine was low, so at this point you have other wallets that would be more threatening than this.

Look at wallet distrubtion, it's actually pretty good!
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Supply inflation is pretty low, the premine was dumped by the orig dev to get on Nova, the current community operates off of donations and contributions from holders.  So really, the distribution is better than most starters out there.

Wouldn't take much for it to get back on a level playing ground again and shoot back up to retaliative value.  It's pretty cheap right now as is!

Please be aware that only approx. 50,000 of the premined coins were supposedly used to get on Nova, the remaining 410,000 coins are still out there in various wallets so please be careful.

See my original post on the matter here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22160352

Join us in discord: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/chaincointeam
Activity: 18
ITZ on MININGPOOLFUN

Official Community Supporting Pool!

MiningPoolFun (uNomp)
MiningPoolFun (Yiimp)

Low fees!
0.5% - half of which supports the development fund!
Hourly Payouts!!

Friendly support:
Join our Discord!

Start Mining Now!

uNOMP:

Code:
ccminer -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://miningpoolfun.ddns.net:8282 -u WALLET-ADDRESS -p x

Yiimp:

Code:
ccminer -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://miningpoolfun.club:3573 -u WALLET-ADDRESS -p x
Activity: 37
If there is now a real team behind ITZ, please make a team page on your site.

I think there is a site update planned but not sure it includes information about the team
Keep going guys. We need new improvements and new exchanges!
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
If there is now a real team behind ITZ, please make a team page on your site.
Activity: 14
Great news that ITZ is alive !
Keeping fingers crossed !
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Guess I am back to mining ITZ for some time Smiley

Good luck with the project!
Pages:
Jump to: