Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InterZone. Renewed Development and listing | c11 PoW | Masternodes | Votin - page 4. (Read 20101 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
InterZone Added to AMiner
https://www.aminer.info
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=ITZ as your password.
No registration required.
Can be tested with:
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://pool.aminer.info:4033 -u  -p c=ITZ
pause

Don't forget to use ITZ as password, or your shares will be lost
Don't forget to change -u once testing is complete to mine to your wallet

TO GET SUPPORT AND SHARE MORE ALTCOINS INFORMATION, JOIN OUR DISCORD
https://discord.gg/SeJnaFw
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
How do you guarantee you guys are not the same people that scammed the ITZ community the first time, and now this 'community take over' is just an excuse for a 'fresh start' so you attract new people to dump your coins to?

Supply inflation is pretty low, the premine was dumped by the orig dev to get on Nova, the current community operates off of donations and contributions from holders.  So really, the distribution is better than most starters out there.

Wouldn't take much for it to get back on a level playing ground again and shoot back up to retaliative value.  It's pretty cheap right now as is!
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
How do you guarantee you guys are not the same people that scammed the ITZ community the first time, and now this 'community take over' is just an excuse for a 'fresh start' so you attract new people to dump your coins to?
is it possible to solo mine with the wallet?

Don't think you can solo mine wallet right now, but net hash is pretty low and you can still mine pretty reasonable!

c11 algo which is nicehash resistant and ASIC resistant.  Good for GPU miners Smiley
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
is it possible to solo mine with the wallet?
Why did the coin die? Orginal dev left?

Yeah, abandoned the project, new Dev has been around for several months now and they've made a lot of improvement.  Looking forward I believe it will grow into a decent project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why did the coin die? Orginal dev left?
I like this concept
but how do you run it all because that determines the price of coin is the market
whether with the community you can handle it all

The coin is still very new as it was revived from the dead practically.

The community is small, but strong in its efforts to bring back the social aspect.

Any development on block-chain and distributed ledgers are good projects to be in, even on the small scale.

This coin had a great original idea to bring social interaction through the blockchain, the devs and community are working on that and I commend them for the efforts.

I recommend you join the Discord channel and ask questions if anyone else is interested!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I like this concept
but how do you run it all because that determines the price of coin is the market
whether with the community you can handle it all
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I dont know much about this  but why do u need to create a control system between blockchains… I do understand that it’s a new industry and blockchain development helps to compete and find better solutions for the future work…
Activity: 126
Good coin with an incredible comeback.  Dev is committed to bringing the social aspect back.  CB listing alone was a huge accomplishment.

I'd grab this one before it spikes!  Hidden mining gem too!
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
Thanks for the updated ANN! I mined this coin for awhile and now have my own MN. It was easy to mine and easy to set up masternode.

Excited to see the coin's revival getting into gear.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
Activity: 47
Love reading news about ITZ

I do as well, great to see an official announcement.

Letting the world know we are here and going on to better and better things.

Keep up the great progress.

Just as a comment to all, this is a good coin to mine and to keep as a masternode.
Activity: 46
Ok. I will add another pool to Interzone network.

MPool

http://mpool.space

Pool fee is 0.5%

Automatic payouts every 1 hour

No registration needed

Command line

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://mpool.space:3573 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ITZ 

Activity: 46
When Moon? When Trex?  Grin

Don`t fall asleep guys  Wink There are so much to be done...
Pages:
Jump to: