Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: Introducing YoShit Coin - Scrypt - page 7. (Read 25810 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 01, 2017, 05:40:47 AM
I vote for CoinExchange.io
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
July 31, 2017, 11:51:26 PM
is it true all unbought coins get burned?

Yes, we will burn the unbought coins.

Question for the community - What algorithm do many of you prefer? I have set aside .5 btc for CoinExchange.IO listing fees.
Do you prefer that or would you rather try and get on Cryptopia?

dagger? i vote for cryptopia
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
July 31, 2017, 11:31:54 PM
yes i like Cryptopia much better. I vote for the most inclusive most popular algo what ever one that is. Fish
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 31, 2017, 09:58:20 PM

Yes, we will burn the unbought coins.

Question for the community - What algorithm do many of you prefer? I have set aside .5 btc for CoinExchange.IO listing fees.
Do you prefer that or would you rather try and get on Cryptopia?
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
July 31, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

He says it in his posts. So I believe they will... If YST community can stick together y'all might have a decent thing going on here. I wonder what the new coin logo will look like. He should host a contest here and pay a bounty.  Cheesy
Activity: 106
July 31, 2017, 06:00:07 PM
Activity: 12
July 31, 2017, 05:54:12 PM
More shit in the title and do not forget to hold the ICO, then you will match all the latest trends.

2017 the year of the SCO shit coin offering.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 04:35:51 PM
More shit in the title and do not forget to hold the ICO, then you will match all the latest trends.
July 31, 2017, 04:30:00 PM
We are working on the new graphics design for new coin swap. Hopefully we will be moving ahead by the end of the week.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
July 31, 2017, 02:49:51 AM
A roadmap should be made ready early next week. I am in discussion with several Asian developers now. Once this bitcoin split is over and everything is back to normal. We are going to do a coin swap, a name rebrand, and a new algo. So far we a thinking of a 100 to 1 coin swap (Or a max of 20 million new coins total), and burning the rest. We are planning a website and putting the coin to good use, and having it trade on more exchanges. So there should be some exciting times in the coming weeks once we clear this bitcoin hurdle.  Smiley
Wow that is absolutely huge news. Sounds like a great plan Dev. looking forward to the next few weeks to see Yoshit transform. Fish

Hope this progress will at least give something of a value to the YoShit coins as it's now selling on Nova at 1sat & no buy orders. Will be watching this thread as I got some shit coins here and not even planning to sell at 1sat.
If the dev is serious enough to develop this to a great project, then these shit coins will rise from being sheeeeet!  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
July 30, 2017, 11:53:50 PM
whats the plan guys?

A roadmap should be made ready early next week. I am in discussion with several Asian developers now. Once this bitcoin split is over and everything is back to normal. We are going to do a coin swap, a name rebrand, and a new algo. So far we a thinking of a 100 to 1 coin swap (Or a max of 20 million new coins total), and burning the rest. We are planning a website and putting the coin to good use, and having it trade on more exchanges. So there should be some exciting times in the coming weeks once we clear this bitcoin hurdle.  Smiley

Excellent news dev.  Thank you for the update.  I'm perfectly cool with you waiting until all the btc BS is over.  Smart move.  That fundamental news even is dwarfing alts right now.  Look forward to hearing from you next week.  A 100 to 1 swap sounds great.  Grin
July 29, 2017, 10:39:41 PM
whats the plan guys?

Wow that is absolutely huge news. Sounds like a great plan Dev. looking forward to the next few weeks to see Yoshit transform. Fish
Activity: 38
July 29, 2017, 10:11:14 PM
Sounds like another meme coin luck to your success.
July 29, 2017, 10:09:26 PM
whats the plan guys?

Activity: 51
July 29, 2017, 05:21:14 PM
whats the plan guys?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
July 29, 2017, 04:05:56 PM
People who are intent on doing it need to start demanding a minimum of participation! Accounts up Member would be the indicated, the airdrop is lasting less than 1 day! And a single person are receiving lots of coins! The amount of coins is not very high? How do you intend to deliver some value?
Activity: 17
July 29, 2017, 04:10:48 PM
For anyone still waiting for bounty please PM and not post addresses in Thread thanks. Smiley

I have not received bounty for wallet download & voting on nova. I have already PM you

Thanks

Thanks received it

I have not received the reward for wallet download and i have already PM to @YoShitcoin with my shit wallet! ... help? ...thanks

Thanks
Activity: 61
July 29, 2017, 01:01:53 PM
YoShit Coin logo  Grin

my logo is better  Grin
Activity: 5
July 29, 2017, 11:01:25 AM
YoShit Coin logo  Grin

http://i.imgur.com/syvo6By.png
July 29, 2017, 10:16:29 AM
Yeah guys if you did not see Dev. has been kind enough to sell some coin @1 sat on Nova to fund a new listing on coinexchange. This is a huge opportunity for you guys to all get some cheap and support the network and start getting some good stakes. Get it now. Fish
Pages:
Jump to: