Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: Introducing YoShit Coin - Scrypt - page 8. (Read 25810 times)

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
July 29, 2017, 10:03:55 AM
Hey all... Nice to see we are trading on Novaexchange. What exchange would you like to see YST trading on next? I've been in contacted with a few developers that has some great ideals. After the btc segwit thingy is over with in a couple weeks. There so be some exciting news regarding the future of YST. So stay tune, and buy and hold.  Wink

You should try and put it on coinexchange.io also. The fee is high for the volume but if you can get it on there it would be good.

I am going to sell .5 btc at 1 sat and use the .5 to pay and have it listed on coinexchange.io hopefully it will be done over the weekend. A few member has suggested that I do so as well. Thanks  Smiley

GOOD NEWS! I submitted YST for yobit. I inquired about it and was told they will add YST doing next update.  Grin Coinexchange is decent also. I will buy some and hold for either exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 08:59:11 AM
Hello. Any news about premine of this coin or possible upcoming airdrops?
Would also like to know more about this project and it's goals.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
July 28, 2017, 11:36:10 PM
Hey all... Nice to see we are trading on Novaexchange. What exchange would you like to see YST trading on next? I've been in contacted with a few developers that has some great ideals. After the btc segwit thingy is over with in a couple weeks. There so be some exciting news regarding the future of YST. So stay tune, and buy and hold.  Wink

Any plans to get this moving along?  A listing on Coinmarketcap?

Do you even need to ask?  This NEEDS to be on Yobit.

C-CEX would be good as well.  Hopefully, further down the road, Cryptopia.

screw yobit lol

they screw up every coin they touch.

they would doubly screw this one.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 08:46:31 PM
hey there! this pool (Bpool.eu http://45.35.190.55) is not supporting Shitcoin anymore since some minutes ago! ... juts get disconected from them... and is not displaying more shitcoin info! ... left my shit wallet in PM ...  Grin
Activity: 29
July 28, 2017, 08:21:31 PM
Hey all... Nice to see we are trading on Novaexchange. What exchange would you like to see YST trading on next? I've been in contacted with a few developers that has some great ideals. After the btc segwit thingy is over with in a couple weeks. There so be some exciting news regarding the future of YST. So stay tune, and buy and hold.  Wink

You should try and put it on coinexchange.io also. The fee is high for the volume but if you can get it on there it would be good.

I am going to sell .5 btc at 1 sat and use the .5 to pay and have it listed on coinexchange.io hopefully it will be done over the weekend. A few member has suggested that I do so as well. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
July 28, 2017, 03:02:42 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
July 28, 2017, 01:22:27 PM
Hey all... Nice to see we are trading on Novaexchange. What exchange would you like to see YST trading on next? I've been in contacted with a few developers that has some great ideals. After the btc segwit thingy is over with in a couple weeks. There so be some exciting news regarding the future of YST. So stay tune, and buy and hold.  Wink

Any plans to get this moving along?  A listing on Coinmarketcap?

Do you even need to ask?  This NEEDS to be on Yobit.

C-CEX would be good as well.  Hopefully, further down the road, Cryptopia.
Activity: 29
July 28, 2017, 12:55:19 PM
Activity: 434
July 28, 2017, 04:41:41 AM
i hate yobit so this is awesome coin
Activity: 538
July 27, 2017, 11:51:57 PM
Any exchange yet for this? Smiley

Looking to buy some  Smiley

Go to nova  Wink
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_YST/

Awesome thanks, they seem pretty cheap by the looks of it so It might be worth a gamble Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
July 27, 2017, 11:37:15 PM

Go to nova  Wink
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_YST/
Activity: 538
July 27, 2017, 10:58:53 PM

Activity: 53
July 27, 2017, 03:47:21 PM
Free coins / airdrop finished?

I see voting is done on nova  Sad
Activity: 518
July 27, 2017, 03:26:14 PM
Has anyone received the bounty yet?

I received my coins. Thanks.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2017, 02:12:11 PM
For anyone still waiting for bounty please PM and not post addresses in Thread thanks. Smiley

I have not received bounty for wallet download & voting on nova. I have already PM you

Thanks

Thanks received it
Activity: 168
July 27, 2017, 02:08:41 PM
For anyone still waiting for bounty please PM and not post addresses in Thread thanks. Smiley

I have not received bounty for wallet download & voting on nova. I have already PM you

Thanks
Activity: 383
July 27, 2017, 12:48:19 PM
What is the goal of this coin? Tell us more.
Activity: 23
July 27, 2017, 12:45:57 PM
Thanks, I received it!!!
 Smiley WinkCheesy Grin
Activity: 35
July 27, 2017, 11:14:53 AM
Please how much coins needed for PoS?
Activity: 364
July 27, 2017, 10:17:43 AM
Quite interesting project by the name. Is it another UET-like project? Is there gonna be any good airdrops anytime soon?
Pages:
Jump to: