Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Introduction to DualMiner USB (could mine both BTC and LTC) - page 44. (Read 114614 times)

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
wow ! amazing. Although I'm new in mining, I'm really keen to get this product ! as a early poster & to bump the thread up, I'm interested in min. 10 units & will post reviews & bump the thread up daily. any special deal for early birds?
currently I'm mining ltc with 7 r9 290.

thx & looking fwd to see furthe development & news.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
interested aswell
Activity: 24
I just went to the website to try and buy one but wasn't able to. Got the message "Dualminer Products will be Available Soon!". Can't wait to try one out! Cheesy
Activity: 59
Thank you for all the responses of willing to review DualMiner USB. We will select only a few of honored community members to carry the reviews, and would like to apologize in advance to those who do not receive samples. We will PM those selected people for shipping addresses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Awesome, long as the price is reasonable I would definitely want to order some as well.  I think a lot of us still have powered hubs and fans from the Block Eruptor days gathering dust anyway.   Wink
They have them listed for $98 on their website.

I was just about to ask if this http://www.dualminer.com/ was their url.

Phil

It hasn't been confirmed but i would think that it is.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
Awesome, long as the price is reasonable I would definitely want to order some as well.  I think a lot of us still have powered hubs and fans from the Block Eruptor days gathering dust anyway.   Wink

I was just about to ask if this http://www.dualminer.com/ was their url.

Phil
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
Put me down for testing as well. Also when ready I will be interested in 5-10 of the first batch.

Thanks

Phil
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
I thought scrypt asic's were many months away... this looks awesome!

Any idea what the sha-256 and scrypt performance will be? Will it use your pc's RAM or does it have it's own memory chip for scrypt hashing?

I would assume that the original specifications are as listed here:

1 GENERAL DESCRIPTION
GC3355 is high performance and low power SHA256 processor designed by GRIDCHIP. With
advanced technology and highly integrated design, GC3355 target to provide multiple function and low
cost solution in SHA256 application fields.

Key feature:
 160 BTC Units
 4 LTC Units
 BTC mode up to 2.25G/s BTC Hash Rate, with 2.4W/GHash
 LTC mode up to 60K/s LTC Hash Rate
 Due-Coin mode up to 1.75G/s BTC Hash Rate + 60K/s LTC Hash Rate, or up to 2.25G/s BTC Hash
Rate + 38K LTC Hash Rate
 Highly integrated with PLL and Pre-Calculation Engine
 Support dual configuration and report interface, UART and Custom-Defined 2-Wires Bus
 Support Crystal and Oscillator
 Fully adjustable clock frequency

http://gridseed.com
https://github.com/gridseed/gc3355-doc
https://github.com/gridseed/cpuminer

So in theory 40Watts will produce 1Mh of Scrypt and around 29GH of SHA 256 hashing.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
I hope you guys got a lot of parts to make these things...  you are probably going to sell a metric fuck ton of them lol!  Grin
legendary
Etherscan.io
Hi mtbitcoin, we do want to setup an evaluating program in near future. Since you are the 1st senior member of the forum asking for evaluation, we will ship you one unit to perform your independent evaluation once we receive our batch shipments.
As to your question of timeline, we are expect to receive our 1st batch of 50 units either next week or week after next.

Great! Looking forward to this as to I am sure many others are too

You can pm me for a shipping address when they are available for shipping

Are there any tentative pricing for miners?

[Edit] +1 also if you can include both loshia and goxed as part of your evaluation program

Cheers
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
I thought scrypt asic's were many months away... this looks awesome!

Any idea what the sha-256 and scrypt performance will be? Will it use your pc's RAM or does it have it's own memory chip for scrypt hashing?
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
UHMMMM!! interesting, GOOD JOB
count with my purchase  Wink Wink

Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Interesting... However the biggest question on anyone's mind is if this is actually legit ??

Well, I would be willing to do a review if you ship me a test unit.

Any timeline of when these will be available?

Cheers
+1 will do a review Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Hi mtbitcoin, we do want to setup an evaluating program in near future. Since you are the 1st senior member of the forum asking for evaluation, we will ship you one unit to perform your independent evaluation once we receive our batch shipments.
As to your question of timeline, we are expect to receive our 1st batch of 50 units either next week or week after next.
Super!
Any info about bulk chip orders?
I am interested.
10X
legendary
Etherscan.io
Interesting... However the biggest question on anyone's mind is if this is actually legit ??

Well, I would be willing to do a review if you ship me a test unit.

Any timeline of when these will be available?

Cheers
Well, this is my 1st time posting pictures in the forum, so the pictures are too small to see. Let me try to provide better pictures here.

Sample unit has arrived.  Average hash rate of 69.37kh/s

More pictures and video coming soon.

Unboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUAuIhDca6w
Pages:
Jump to: