Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀Invest4G- A zero worry insurance plan stabilizing your financial worries - page 3. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
I prefer to trust this coin compare to those newbies launch icos,they have proven their worth in their main project Bitsend and I'm sure this one will also become a popular and usable cryptocurrency in the market,will follow this thread I hope there's also an airdrop.
Airdrop will be arranged soon.
Thanks for your support and we will give our best to reach your expectations.
We will try to make a high volume coin ahead.
A great idea for deploying an airdrop so that you can have a better audience since an airdrop can make a blow up in the project.
Yes and also several peoples are waiting for airdrop including me. I am really glad to participate into your project and i am looking forward for the pre-sale to purchase good amount of tokens from there with huge bonuses.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I prefer to trust this coin compare to those newbies launch icos,they have proven their worth in their main project Bitsend and I'm sure this one will also become a popular and usable cryptocurrency in the market,will follow this thread I hope there's also an airdrop.
A great idea for deploying an airdrop so that you can have a better audience since an airdrop can make a blow up in the project.
Activity: 616
Quite disagree. It makes nonsense if you are trusting a coin only for those who are not newbies.
Activity: 238
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I see that the project is good. But why take such a small investment of 0.01 aether. This is not beneficial to you. You have more work to calculate the results. I would take more in the investments.
Activity: 336
Hello admin, what is the minimum investment to join the ICO sale? and Also what are the crypto currencies that the project is acceptable for now?
Minimum investment would be 0.01 ETH and we would accept ETH, BTC and USDT. (We decided to use USDT due to the heavy price drop in ETH. USDT is much stable and the value is somehow approx to dollars)
With such low threshold I think to nobody it is possible to invest in your project, I believe that practically each person who is fond of cryptocurrency will have such sum.
0.01 ETH is just our minimum investment.
There is no limit on the maximum investment.
We have kept minimum investment to 0.01 to make it easy for sending tokens from the smart-contract.
0.01 ETH is quite a low value now, and we would certainly update the minimum and maximum Investment as the pre-sale starts.

I think its a worth now to invest because of the down price of crypto coins especially ETH, Pretty soon those prices will become stable again and the fees will be a problem when its time you think to join and become an investor.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Hello admin, what is the minimum investment to join the ICO sale? and Also what are the crypto currencies that the project is acceptable for now?
Minimum investment would be 0.01 ETH and we would accept ETH, BTC and USDT. (We decided to use USDT due to the heavy price drop in ETH. USDT is much stable and the value is somehow approx to dollars)

Well for  now the price of ETH and BTC are still low, So I think this is the time for invest using those crypto currency, goodluck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
It is great that you started your bounty too. I was waiting for you to launch your bounty. Invest4G seems much more promising and trustworthy and also it is a certified project so it would gain more attention from the investors. I am watching this project and waiting for some major more updates.
pretty sure lots of people would join the bounty since it has potential, it will certainly be a great help in increasing lots of investors and supporters in the future.
With such low threshold I think to nobody it is possible to invest in your project, I believe that practically each person who is fond of cryptocurrency will have such sum.
We have kept minimum investment to 0.01 to make it easy for sending tokens from the smart-contract.
0.01 ETH is quite a low value now, and we would certainly update the minimum and maximum Investment as the pre-sale starts.
I'm not totally sure if there is no maximum investment. What if someone give you 1000 eth to invest in the project then immediately sell it once it hit exchange?
We have kept a too little part of our fund allocation for the bounty and airdrop portion which means that majority of the tokens would be distrubuted amongst the investors which will avoid dumping of tokens as soon as we list exchanges. If the bounty pool is high enough, most of the bounty hunters dump the tokens for any price they get. We want to keep our project on a good height and we will do each possible thing to do so.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
In this plan you have chosen obviously correct strategy. I have noticed such tendency that most of users simply are afraid to invest in projects, in whom too high threshold of an entrance, for example 1 ETH. For someone it is the decent sum which doesn't want to be risked.
Activity: 602
I'm not totally sure if there is no maximum investment. What if someone give you 1000 eth to invest in the project then immediately sell it once it hit exchange?
Activity: 616
This kind of  agreat project with a kind of soewhat good developer can make a better impact to the platform.
Activity: 126
The bounty campaign will definitely attract more investors to participate in the ico sale hopefully members of this forum will support it.
Activity: 434
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
It is great that you started your bounty too. I was waiting for you to launch your bounty. Invest4G seems much more promising and trustworthy and also it is a certified project so it would gain more attention from the investors. I am watching this project and waiting for some major more updates.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Yeah great idea admin to add tether, it seems there are more people now using tether as aternative payment conpared to ethereum.
Activity: 574
I had check on the website of Invest4G, i saw that the target for the softcap at $7000 and the hardcap is just $17000, is that really true?
Can that number of fund used for future development of the project?
Yes, the project can be developed in the hardcap.
We have some backed up funds from the centralised banks and also we would be partnered with some of the major Centralised banks.
This would be a great start if it goes through.
We tried to keep the softcap/hardcap minimum because we will get some good amount of funds from other sources too for the development.
The funds collected from the ICO phase would be used for the ICO development. For the development of the company, we would use funds from other sources.
It's cool. I think much there will be to liking such statement. Because I often observed the return when developers became impudent and took for themselves a huge part of funds from collected for the draft budget that to do categorically it isn't allowed.
Pages:
Jump to: