Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀Invest4G- A zero worry insurance plan stabilizing your financial worries - page 4. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello!

Your project https://icoholder.com/en/invest4g-25631​​ was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations! At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello admin, what is the minimum investment to join the ICO sale? and Also what are the crypto currencies that the project is acceptable for now?
Minimum investment would be 0.01 ETH and we would accept ETH, BTC and USDT. (We decided to use USDT due to the heavy price drop in ETH. USDT is much stable and the value is somehow approx to dollars)
Yeah great idea admin to add tether, it seems there are more people now using tether as aternative payment conpared to ethereum.
Noted.
we would consider tether and will look forward to add it to our Pre-sale as well as the Main-sale which will take place soon.
Also in 20 minutes from now, bounty thread will be launched.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I added it to my watchlist, the project looks pretty promising, good luck                                                      

Exactly ! I found the project quite perfect and I liked the idea
Yes, absolutely the project is based on the great idea, which has great potential to grow more in coming years. And nowadays it is really important to have an insurance plan to stable your financial status.
I was interested in your idea! I will study your development more. You have a very rapid development in the roadmap . But the market is in decline. How do you want to achieve your goal with these problems?

Do not go anywhere. I'll follow you!  Grin
We have considered the current markets and optionally we have included USDT payments which will help the investors to cope up from the losses they faced due to price dump. We will think twice for the betterment of the investors before taking any major step.
Thanks for showing intrest in Invest4G.
I had check on the website of Invest4G, i saw that the target for the softcap at $7000 and the hardcap is just $17000, is that really true?
Can that number of fund used for future development of the project?
Yes, the project can be developed in the hardcap.
We have some backed up funds from the centralised banks and also we would be partnered with some of the major Centralised banks.
This would be a great start if it goes through.
We tried to keep the softcap/hardcap minimum because we will get some good amount of funds from other sources too for the development.
The funds collected from the ICO phase would be used for the ICO development. For the development of the company, we would use funds from other sources.
Hello admin, what is the minimum investment to join the ICO sale? and Also what are the crypto currencies that the project is acceptable for now?
Minimum investment would be 0.01 ETH and we would accept ETH, BTC and USDT. (We decided to use USDT due to the heavy price drop in ETH. USDT is much stable and the value is somehow approx to dollars)
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
I was interested in your idea! I will study your development more. You have a very rapid development in the roadmap . But the market is in decline. How do you want to achieve your goal with these problems?

Do not go anywhere. I'll follow you!  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
hello sir i see the special social media in twiter is having problems,
and I saw there was no information about the invest4G project.
I hope you will immediately fix it because twiter is the fastest for members to get information from a project
Yes, actually we recently made twitter and social media accounts and we haven't twitted anything yet so it has some issues.
Probably it would be solved ASAP.

Better to fix it soon as those bounty hunters and also profit hunters will come to see your lovelyable twitter <3
I do not see the bonus program of the project, you can point it to me ?
We will surely have a huge bonus program for all the early investors as mentioned in the Roadmap about the Pre sale.
We will give an update regarding pre-sale after we conclude a bounty and promotional programmes.
Thankyou for showing your interest.
This correct decision to encourage of you with bonuses of early buyers. You can describe more particularly what they will be? Whether really tempting for an investment in your token?
Yeah , I hope that they are pretty much wort it , though it surely is, since its for early buyers it must really be tempting than others offers?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I had check on the website of Invest4G, i saw that the target for the softcap at $7000 and the hardcap is just $17000, is that really true?
Can that number of fund used for future development of the project?
Activity: 336
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
This is a promising project, It focuses on Security and insurance of people and investors, So it will secure health, mortgage, Is there private sale that will happen and other features to released like airdrops, campaigns?
Activity: 434

Yes, really the project looks very tempting for investment into him of the means. Especially in the falling market. I don't know what will be in the future and whether the developer will be able to attract somehow investors, but he should think about bounty.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I hope you will immediately fix it because twiter is the fastest for members to get information from a project
Yes, actually we recently made twitter and social media accounts and we haven't twitted anything yet so it has some issues.

Better to fix it soon as those bounty hunters and also profit hunters will come to see your lovelyable twitter <3
We will surely have a huge bonus program for all the early investors as mentioned in the Roadmap about the Pre sale.
We will give an update regarding pre-sale after we conclude a bounty and promotional programmes.
This correct decision to encourage of you with bonuses of early buyers. You can describe more particularly what they will be? Whether really tempting for an investment in your token?

Activity: 294

Activity: 266

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Activity: 616

Activity: 602
Update:- We would soon launch a bounty campaign
The team is busy with the conference now.
We would also soon upload images for the conference.
This is too great since you are heavily wanted to launch a bounty campaign because it can give an effort to the project and also the developer.
This is my first time to encounter a life insurance project through blockchain and I think this would be a hit. Do you have any boubty programs?
Bounty will be released soon.
We will update the community once we have our bounty ready.
Pages:
Jump to: