Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - OPEN TRADING NETWORK - page 15. (Read 35424 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 08:22:59 AM
It sounds promising. The main thing here is security and protection of interests of both parties.

As I understand the security here will be at the maximum level.
And what are the advantages for an investor and a trader?

ADVANTAGES FOR INVESTORS
• Always under control - give the access to your asset management and do not worry about the safety of your funds
• The accuracy of the data - receive and analyze the confirmed information about the results of work of traders, funds or efficiency of other investment instruments
• Analyze and select the best investment destinations for ratings and profitability indicators
• Control the effectiveness of investments in real time
• Return the investments by the first request

ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS
• Increase your income by raising funds for trust management
• Gain a reputation as a reliable and profitable trader, the recording of information into the blockchain ensures the authencity of the data
• Trade on all platforms from one window
• Use analytics and trading platform robots to improve your results
• Test trading strategies in the demo-mode of trading
• Connect your trading robots through the API

there really is not a safe investment in my opinion, what can make me believe that investment in this project is very safe?
please explain to me
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
December 10, 2017, 07:54:03 AM
The amount invested so far on your website doesn't seem updated. Am I wrong?
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:07:52 AM
Why does the progress bar on the site reduce the amount of collected investments in the project?

The fact is that we raise funds for the project in the crypto currency, and the progress bar is displayed in dollars.
Because of the unstable course of the crypto currency, there are jumps in the dollar equivalent.

Thanks for clarifying.
And what if, after the ICO, the rate of the crypto currency falls and the amount collected in the dollar equivalent becomes less than the soft cap?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
community manager Investy
December 10, 2017, 03:44:54 AM
Why does the progress bar on the site reduce the amount of collected investments in the project?

The fact is that we raise funds for the project in the crypto currency, and the progress bar is displayed in dollars.
Because of the unstable course of the crypto currency, there are jumps in the dollar equivalent.
December 10, 2017, 03:11:15 AM
Activity: 68
December 10, 2017, 02:22:46 AM
I think that it is necessary to work with those people who understand the prospects of the project and are ready to invest in it. Buy 100 IVC tokens, in order to get a bonus and merge it on the first day of sales - it's silly. Investments take time - this is not a trade for which the speed of buying and selling is important.
Activity: 72
December 10, 2017, 01:56:26 AM
It sounds promising. The main thing here is security and protection of interests of both parties.

ADVANTAGES FOR INVESTORS
• Always under control - give the access to your asset management and do not worry about the safety of your funds
• The accuracy of the data - receive and analyze the confirmed information about the results of work of traders, funds or efficiency of other investment instruments
• Analyze and select the best investment destinations for ratings and profitability indicators

ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS
• Gain a reputation as a reliable and profitable trader, the recording of information into the blockchain ensures the authencity of the data

Thank you. The project will be very promising. It's a pity that most people do not notice this.
December 10, 2017, 01:08:12 AM

ADVANTAGES FOR INVESTORS

ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS

Activity: 72
December 09, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

December 09, 2017, 03:50:36 PM
December 09, 2017, 03:29:27 PM
Does Investy need access to my banking information?
Investy does not require access to your banking information. We work with cryptocurrencies, not with USD or EUR.

It's good that you are working with a crypto currency.
How do you think your platform will be in demand in the market for crypto currency?
Already more than 5000 people registered at http://demo.investy.io/ and tried our platform.

Thanks for the link to your platform, but I want to ask how do you think your platform will be in demand in the market for crypto currency?

Our platform will be in demand in the financial market, as it unites investors and traders to obtain a joint profit.
December 09, 2017, 03:08:31 PM
Investy does not require access to your banking information. We work with cryptocurrencies, not with USD or EUR.

How do you think your platform will be in demand in the market for crypto currency?
Already more than 5000 people registered at http://demo.investy.io/ and tried our platform.

Thanks for the link to your platform, but I want to ask how do you think your platform will be in demand in the market for crypto currency?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 02:26:07 PM
Why is the amount collected reduced?
The amount on our website depends on the rate of the currency to the dollar, so the amount changes sometimes to a smaller side.
Activity: 70
December 09, 2017, 01:55:28 PM
Why is the amount collected reduced?
December 09, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

December 09, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

December 09, 2017, 08:44:29 AM
Activity: 28
December 09, 2017, 08:13:27 AM
December 09, 2017, 07:49:19 AM
The sale of IVC tokens continues. Now the bonus is 22%.
Participate in ITO, contribute to the future of decentralized investments.

Up to what date does the 22% bonus work?

The bonus will be valid until December 15, 12:00 UTC

Thank you. How to exchange money for cryptocurrency?  Smiley

There are several popular services where you can buy cryptocurrency.
Currency exchange: https://www.coinbase.com/ http://www.kraken.com/ https://www.bitstamp.net/
For Visa and Mastercard users: https://indacoin.com/ https://cex.io/ https://www.coinmama.com/
December 09, 2017, 06:15:20 AM
The sale of IVC tokens continues. Now the bonus is 22%.
Participate in ITO, contribute to the future of decentralized investments.

Up to what date does the 22% bonus work?

The bonus will be valid until December 15, 12:00 UTC

Thank you. How to exchange money for cryptocurrency?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: