Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - OPEN TRADING NETWORK - page 14. (Read 35424 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 04:13:33 AM
because of the growth of the crypto currency, until the end of the soft cap is left to collect 20%

And what will they do if the rate of the Crypto currency starts to fall?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 03:13:42 AM
because of the growth of the crypto currency, until the end of the soft cap is left to collect 20%
Activity: 104
December 11, 2017, 03:04:26 AM
Hope this project will be in great success.
December 11, 2017, 02:54:17 AM
How is your progress with ICO?

Go to the site https://ito.investy.io/ and see how the ICO progresses

Thanks for the link. I know where to look. Just wanted to know the mood of developers  Smiley
Activity: 68
December 11, 2017, 01:33:03 AM

Go to the site https://ito.investy.io/ and see how the ICO progresses
December 10, 2017, 03:14:20 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
community manager Investy
December 10, 2017, 01:27:44 PM
Any pre ICO available/Locked coins bonus?

We had a closed pre-sale. Now it's ITO. Bonus to buy tokens 22%
Activity: 140
December 10, 2017, 12:54:56 PM
they needed translations before the start of ITO.
 Which language do you want to translate into?
Join the bounty campaign - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-investy-official-bounty-thread-token-sale-november-2017-2281443
December 10, 2017, 12:42:50 PM
Are you still working with OpenLedger?
How many token would be in circulation?
Yes, we are still working with OpenLedger.  How many tokens will be in turnover, depends on the number of sales, all that will not be sold will be burned.
Activity: 294
December 10, 2017, 12:21:35 PM
they needed translations before the start of ITO.
 Which language do you want to translate into?
Activity: 238
December 10, 2017, 12:20:48 PM
 I wanted to do the Ann thread since the Ann thread is something that would bring attention to the project during the ico and after the ico.
Activity: 224
December 10, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
147 million IVC will be sold during Token Sale and also bonus IVC will be given depending on the time interval of participation in the Token Sale
Activity: 280
December 10, 2017, 12:18:08 PM
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 11:53:35 AM
Any pre ICO available/Locked coins bonus?
December 10, 2017, 11:49:13 AM
Who managed to buy tokens with bonuses?  Many people?  And the bonus is not so big - 22%

Who wanted to buy, he already bought a lot. Remained those who do not know about the project or who have no money to buy tokens  Smiley
December 10, 2017, 11:34:51 AM
The amount invested so far on your website doesn't seem updated. Am I wrong?

in my opinion the amount of fees varies in real time
Activity: 70
December 10, 2017, 10:12:52 AM
Who managed to buy tokens with bonuses?  Many people?  And the bonus is not so big - 22%
I bought normally, with a bonus of 66% plus for registration in the white list, right now, whoever did not have time did not have time, but bonuses that is!
Activity: 17
December 10, 2017, 09:57:53 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
community manager Investy
December 10, 2017, 09:19:24 AM
It sounds promising. The main thing here is security and protection of interests of both parties.

As I understand the security here will be at the maximum level.
And what are the advantages for an investor and a trader?

ADVANTAGES FOR INVESTORS
• Always under control - give the access to your asset management and do not worry about the safety of your funds
• The accuracy of the data - receive and analyze the confirmed information about the results of work of traders, funds or efficiency of other investment instruments
• Analyze and select the best investment destinations for ratings and profitability indicators
• Control the effectiveness of investments in real time
• Return the investments by the first request

ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS
• Increase your income by raising funds for trust management
• Gain a reputation as a reliable and profitable trader, the recording of information into the blockchain ensures the authencity of the data
• Trade on all platforms from one window
• Use analytics and trading platform robots to improve your results
• Test trading strategies in the demo-mode of trading
• Connect your trading robots through the API

there really is not a safe investment in my opinion, what can make me believe that investment in this project is very safe?
please explain to me

SAFETY OF INVESTMENTS. There is no need to transfer your assets, they are always on your account, you transfer only access to the transaction, and the rest is assumed by the platform We are the first ones to develop and implement an expert system, the platform assumes the role of a gateway and blocks all fraudulent transactions. Investing via Investy you can be sure not only that your money will not be withdraw n, but also in the absence of fraud options from trader's side. No one can lose your deposit. It is maximum security that you can imagine at the moment.
December 10, 2017, 08:37:20 AM
It sounds promising. The main thing here is security and protection of interests of both parties.

As I understand the security here will be at the maximum level.
And what are the advantages for an investor and a trader?

ADVANTAGES FOR INVESTORS
• Always under control - give the access to your asset management and do not worry about the safety of your funds
• The accuracy of the data - receive and analyze the confirmed information about the results of work of traders, funds or efficiency of other investment instruments
• Analyze and select the best investment destinations for ratings and profitability indicators
• Control the effectiveness of investments in real time
• Return the investments by the first request

ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS
• Increase your income by raising funds for trust management
• Gain a reputation as a reliable and profitable trader, the recording of information into the blockchain ensures the authencity of the data
• Trade on all platforms from one window
• Use analytics and trading platform robots to improve your results
• Test trading strategies in the demo-mode of trading
• Connect your trading robots through the API

there really is not a safe investment in my opinion, what can make me believe that investment in this project is very safe?
please explain to me
Guarantee of safety of funds before the end of sales takes on a well-known, responsible platform - OpenLedger After the end of tokensale everything will be transferred to the contractual contract, with the functions of the standard ERC20.
Pages:
Jump to: