Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 365. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Gravity is in alpha testing... the ball is starting to roll

Can you please stop deleting and reposting this shit over and over again? We heard you well the first time. Gravity. Alpha. Awesome. Where can I download it?

You people crack me up! I come back to this thread months later and still the same "transparent users" asking the same questions, then tell others to stop posted the same shit! Holy TROLL thread…

Whatever... see ya!

I admire your patience, you're gonna need a lot of it as those bags bend you down and down and down... good luck mate.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Can you please stop deleting and reposting this shit over and over again? We heard you well the first time. Gravity. Alpha. Awesome. Where can I download it?

You people crack me up! I come back to this thread months later and still the same "transparent users" asking the same questions, then tell others to stop posted the same shit! Holy TROLL thread…

Whatever... see ya!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

I clicked that link, it must be broken. It didn't give me a download link or really tell me much at all about Gravity. Could you post the new download link? Thanks, you're super!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
legendary
4 more masternodes gone online, not enough coins to purchase to make them. Hmmmm...

https://imgur.com/a/GbBb4

Sure there is... i predicted it ages ago in my figures. The premine will be used by the team to keep more masternodes growing... funds for themselves. Its free invented money...

That's what I figured, this coin is nothing but ganza-stank! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
4 more masternodes gone online, not enough coins to purchase to make them. Hmmmm...

Sure there is... i predicted it ages ago in my figures. The premine will be used by the team to keep more masternodes growing... funds for themselves. Its free invented money...
legendary
HODL

legendary
HODL

Post the link or it's a lie.

Careful, you gonna get WildShark in trouble. It's a secret whale thing.

I believe he's pictured here driving to the meeting.

He looks like a nice guy, I'd trust him.
legendary

Careful, you gonna get WildShark in trouble. It's a secret whale thing.

I believe he's pictured here driving to the meeting.
legendary
HODL

legendary
HODL
@Mprep and @theymos
Isn't this abuse of the system? This is what for "Trust" system is there? This is how you want new users to be threaten? These are comments on Trust that you expect from longtime members??

What else do you expect?

@idiotioc troll owlcatz (aka CryptoLol, someones focking doll) and all contributors who support this
Stupid morrons, who did he trade to?Huh? Who did he scam?? Who??? Retarded assholes!

Why you so upset? When did you become the morality police? You do know if you don't like it you can not view the thread, right?

Keep rambling, it gives you credibility! And kindly fuck off!
legendary
@Mprep and @theymos
Isn't this abuse of the system? This is what for "Trust" system is there? This is how you want new users to be threaten? These are comments on Trust that you expect from longtime members??
What else do you expect?

@idiotioc troll owlcatz (aka CryptoLol, someones focking doll) and all contributors who support this
Stupid morrons, who did he trade to?Huh? Who did he scam?? Who??? Retarded assholes!

Trust system is not moderated, try again.

I left that rating because he has proven to be untrustworthy, as he makes wild claims with no proof. That == Untrustworthy to me.

Sorry if you don't agree with me Boki, but again, kindly fuck off.  Grin

Where can we download the beta alpha, sharkie? Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The same is for you, can you please stop reposting all the crap that you do? And could you please post TXID's and origin of the funds of your giveaway. And as last, you pretend to be good, do you approve owlcatz rating and this type of instignation?
legendary

@Mprep and @theymos

What else do you expect?

Activity: 1344
This very low point even for short term memories in the brain of the trolls. Retarded, fully! What is ontopic now? I know what it is, shitting offtopic, endless shitting. What is it now? I know what it is, it is about to show the white feather of these trolls. You try to silence wildy again, you jerks pretend that you can save him? That's why you guys behave like you do? I get it, you can stay only offtopic and rant on others. pixelpowered seems to be the only one of you who at least does not directly opprobriate others. Now I can at least  see that he is not a troll like other of you, at least not such jerk like most trolls of this thread.

Show at least a little bit respect to sharky, he comes only to give you some junk food for fudding, you should thank him as he seems to be the only one who thinks you trolls deserve any info or conversatoin, you dont, its just about bashing.
legendary
I've just decided, ion think this coin is going to amount to much. It's like buying gas for a car you don't have. Tongue

Sharkie is the new MrCoins, indeed. Congrats, super shill! Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Seriously Sharkie, you can't even answer this simple question? wtf? Roll Eyes

Edit what are planning on playing it on then, your nintendo 64? Tongue

my info I know comes from the Whale's meeting and I'm not allowed to release it... ask in slack???

Wild Shark doesn't want to get booted from the Whale's briefing by the Ionomy Team

Got it. Everything in the PR posts cannot be verified.
Your one of the few vocal ION members on this forum and are also obscuring data or excusing it as "secret".
Yet your super hyped for this shitcoin. Your the new MrCoins, congrats.

ION - The people's parasitic promise.
Jump to: