Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 368. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Sorry for making a post that boki perceived as if I'm talking to him/her. Won't happen again for the reasons outlined below:

You are not lost, you just dont understand it.

To the rest of your PM I will reply later today.

So you decided to forgo our PM discussion and instead continue your lies publicly? Good grief, you're more of a basket case than I thought. Good luck with your crusade.

Next mistake that you seem to do quite often, dont decide for me. Currently I dont have free time and I replied in public to public posts, I will reply to your PM, I could simply not hold on my promise to write you next long PM and get some unserious answer like in many PMs. I am sorry, my real life priorities stand over an PM chat with someone to me unknow person on the internet, I am sure you understand it. Like I said, I will reply but I will not promise when, as currently, I am making an break an need to work soon.

Have a nice day

Actually you don't have to bother. I'm not going to read or reply to anything you post, privately or publicly. After your idiotic outburst today blaming me for a thread that was split out by Cyrus I'm now quite sure you're beyond help. Take care of your work and other priorities and if you still want to lie or otherwise embarrass yourself I'm not going to get in your way. I hope you get well soon.

--sm.

I am sure that you dont understand of how wrong you use this word "lie", you forget, an lier should not tell lier to anybody and you started mrcoins rep thread with an lie, you did not close it, you move offtopic but clear dox based on non public documents, you dont bother about it. So far about you saying all the time that I am an lier, cant you the problem? Well, sorry, ignore this question as it seems to be our last conversation.

I am sorry that I reply for last time as you wish to stop communication.

I respect your wish fully, I will also not comment on your posts anymore to prevent any further missunderstanding/escalation, except if you keep involving me in your games and cutting me on my free speech.

It happened exactly because of reasons that I mentioned in public thread. Cyrus is/was one of mods who threats my reports as hypocratic.

Thank you for your wishes, I also wish you the same, especially to have more fun on crypto and this forum than you had with me. I am sorry that our crossing ended so but thats how life is.

Have a nice day
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I apologize for this somewhat tangential post and for acknowledging the existence of boki the spammer but I need to bring this to your attention:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-investigations-board-restrictions-on-posting-personal-information-1576015

tl;dr: Our Benevolent Leader has announced that no doxing shall take place on this forum except in the Investigations board. This includes signatures and links to other websites. So let's be generous to boki and his puppets/doppelgangers/etc, report to moderator referencing "disallowed doxing link in the signature" - we have a chance to clean up this shit.

Let's make the ION thread great again!

Very interesting theory after removing ton of posts, which are archived anyway. Dont be in illusion that your efforts to delete everything related to this issue is missing, everything is there. I would only appreciate to take deeper look on what happened. You overestimate yourself in preaches if you dont follow your own preaches. You complain about doxxing? Really? Who is Boris and why dont you ask for a ban?

I am sure, many do enjoy yourself blaiming as a fool by spreading lies and FUD that you spread. In many cases you were right, but nobody gave you a license to threat everybody as an asshole. If you are given this permission, everybody else is and this altcoin part of bitcointalk is already a big mess.

However, I would discuss with you about reasons at all to keep altcoin section and users like you on bitcointalk if the only purpose of you is damaging, instignating, spreading lies, .... . Back to topic, you accuse people in being piece of shit if they dont provide info that you imagine they should. How about you? Nobody tells you piece of shit, I ask again for Xth time, provide in this thread all TXID's connected to the giveaway and where do you have them from. Please provide this info and stop going offtopic.
legendary
some words reposted multiple times

Shark, we heard you the first time. Can you let us know when something real actually happens?
legendary
I apologize for this somewhat tangential post and for acknowledging the existence of boki the spammer but I need to bring this to your attention:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-investigations-board-restrictions-on-posting-personal-information-1576015

tl;dr: Our Benevolent Leader has announced that no doxing shall take place on this forum except in the Investigations board. This includes signatures and links to other websites. So let's be generous to boki and his puppets/doppelgangers/etc, report to moderator referencing "disallowed doxing link in the signature" - we have a chance to clean up this shit.

Let's make the ION thread great again!
Activity: 742
Quote from: PM received from owlcats, huh, moderation, why does this retard write to me at all? Isnt he able to track who reported? If you dont support such stupid behaviour, ban this user please. This piece of shit does not stop making retards of moderation, it is not good keeping such retards
This is wonderfull way how trolls make idiots of moderation. You are cryptolol, someones focking doll

Another question to moderation, this such.... does again ask for some proof after breaking rules in starting giveaway of XPY in ION thread. All her slaves, especially according to last pm that I got, are still very active on agenda that brakes all rules here on bitcointalk, without any usefull information, especially not regarding ION. ION team would be stupid to share any info with retards like trolls of this thread and this provides them ability to stay not transparent. Either you stop this trolls by trolling their ass out with breaking all the rules or close this thread, ban of trolls would not be wrong at all, especially when they make an idiot of moderation where moderation backs them so long up, thats thet problem with lies and intimidation, you cant change truth and these bunch of retards even managed to break law in their countries by their idiocracy here.

Who of you will finally post all the TXID's from coins that were used for this giveaway, sending them to exchange, exchanging them and sending them to our super elite mega hacker? Please post these TXID's, unti then you scammed with your giveaway as additioni to rule break by starting it at all. And you continue to ask for proof, proof of what? What for?

All of you are connected to GAW and most have been their investors, as well as paycoins, unless suchmoon never had any xpy which would implicate scamming with the giveaway. Who should listen to you?

@mod
why is this thread still open? What is the purpose of it?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Hey Mr WildShark Whale, let's talk about you promoting the community MN but you butch and moan about it on slack and IONtalk. Why are you promoting something that you moan and complain about?
legendary
I'm sure the guys that can't even burn xpy are going to have no problem "pioneering uncharted territory."

Well, to be fair - it's probably uncharted for them Grin

They used to suck up to a scammer but now they have to figure it out themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I'm sure the guys that can't even burn xpy are going to have no problem "pioneering uncharted territory."
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It's not a day, it's been MONTHS. Reminded me of this, also months after all lofty promises:

http://archive.is/leUGU#selection-1453.25-1453.51

You're not building Rome you muppets, you're not even building anything like Pokemon Go or Minecraft. Gravity is an outhouse in a slum with no lights and sewer, not "Rome".

It's striking that quite a few users from that hash talk archive are now members of the Ion community and are stuck waiting for the Ionomy team to deliver in exactly the same way they were stuck waiting for the GAW team to deliver.

It's a shame no one pointed out this possibility when this coin was announced.

We don't want to destroy a beautiful coin with FUD!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

It's not a day, it's been MONTHS. Reminded me of this, also months after all lofty promises:

You're not building Rome you muppets, you're not even building anything like Pokemon Go or Minecraft. Gravity is an outhouse in a slum with no lights and sewer, not "Rome".

It's striking that quite a few users from that hash talk archive are now members of the Ion community and are stuck waiting for the Ionomy team to deliver in exactly the same way they were stuck waiting for the GAW team to deliver.

It's a shame no one pointed out this possibility when this coin was announced.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Be patience.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113

legendary
Shark, I don't know which school you got your PR degree from but you should ask for a refund. Maybe just go back to being a clueless whale and let someone else shill for ION.

https://www.iontalk.net/t/gravity-in-development-game-being-released-shortly-after-launch/87

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

legendary
HODL
As a Whale, I am privileged to Team Ionomy's current plan, I prefer that the team spend this time executing the PLAN than answering questions on a non ION platform. Currently the Ionomy Team is busy blowing up the ball and finding all the leaks. Your questions can be answered when the ball is finally rolling and things settle down...

Well, the team refusing to be transparent is killing the chance for ION to be successful. You admitting that they refuse to present the info that almost every other crypto coin does makes things even worse for your whale platform.

It's great that you prefer the team to be the most secretive crypto coin ever, but it will never succeed when here are only a couple hundred people interested.

But great for you, you're a whale. I'm glad that ION was created to allow people to Pay to be elite. If you can't be a whale on your own merits, I guess it nice for you to be able to pay to be a whale.

Another question...how is the burning of the XPY going? Or is that not important enough?

And about The community masternodes. Why are you promoting it here but bitching and complaining on Slack and  IONtalk? Why would you try and rope people in to something that you have problems with? Seems like you are doing nothing more than trying to make yourself whole at other peoples expense. Classy, good job.
Activity: 1344
As a Whale, I am privileged to Team Ionomy's current plan, I prefer that the team spend this time executing the PLAN than answering questions on a non ION platform. Currently the Ionomy Team is busy blowing up the ball and finding all the leaks. Your questions can be answered when the ball is finally rolling and things settle down...
If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at https://ionnode.cf One share is currently a 50 ION investment of $7.50 dollars and is currently paying out approximately 1.5 IONs per share per week.

How about the bounty, dev and staker MN addresses? Again, you brought it up and then ran back to Slack t brag about how you told the big bad BCT users what's up.

Instead of running back to slack to promote yourself as a hero, why don't you stay here and address the blockchain questions as you have brought up?

I would gladly post the information you are asking for but this info is not available to me. It's above my pay grade of Shark and you have to request this from the Ionomy Team.

Can you do us a favor and do that for us, as I'm sure they will be more responsive to you than any of us?

Your request has been submitted by other fellow IONers... Now chill back and enjoy a nice Saturday..
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at https://ionnode.cf One share is currently a 50 ION investment of $7.50 dollars and is currently paying out approximately 1.5 IONs per share per week.

How about the bounty, dev and staker MN addresses? Again, you brought it up and then ran back to Slack t brag about how you told the big bad BCT users what's up.

Instead of running back to slack to promote yourself as a hero, why don't you stay here and address the blockchain questions as you have brought up?

I would gladly post the information you are asking for but this info is not available to me. It's above my pay grade of Shark and you have to request this from the Ionomy Team.

Can you do us a favor and do that for us, as I'm sure they will be more responsive to you than any of us?

legendary
HODL

Does this happen to be the same community Masternode project that you bitch and complain about on slack and IONtalk?
legendary
HODL
I remember there was another coin that had the exact same single "feature" that ION has - inflation. It was such a brilliant idea, I wonder how it worked out. Everyone who invested must be rich by now.

That coin was so brilliant that it managed to change its own letters from XPY to ION. What other crypto coin can do that on its own?
Jump to: