Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 498. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
So let me see if I understand this coin.

OP says dev is not related to xpy. Hmm, maybe not dev but surely someone behind this coin must be.
Why would you offer to exchange 8 xpy for 1 ion?

Why didn't all the xpy you receive not get burnt?

Why did lots of xpy get dumped on the exchange immediately after your offer was taken up?

Why are people who were left holding paycoin stupid enough to exchange it for ION anyway. Do they really think ION is going to be 20 cents. Maybe you should say you are going to have a 20 cent floor?

This is the most obvious scam coin out there. Avoid

Avoid at least until they burn the rest XPY.

By the way, I think HYPER is more solid game coin. isn't it? Smiley
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So let me see if I understand this coin.

OP says dev is not related to xpy. Hmm, maybe not dev but surely someone behind this coin must be.
Why would you offer to exchange 8 xpy for 1 ion?

Why didn't all the xpy you receive not get burnt?

Why did lots of xpy get dumped on the exchange immediately after your offer was taken up?

Why are people who were left holding paycoin stupid enough to exchange it for ION anyway. Do they really think ION is going to be 20 cents. Maybe you should say you are going to have a 20 cent floor?

This is the most obvious scam coin out there. Avoid

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Thats a sweet website by the way. I'll be the first to congratulate you on your hard work.

But be prepared, there will be pages of spam from the trolls that frequent this website. They're bored, have no lives and aren't productive. So they try and tear down everyone else who is actually involved in a bunch of cool shit, like yourself.

I don't know you. I don't even know much about your project. But, your website is top notch and probably cost alot in time and money so hopefully everything else is top notch too, if so I don't see why this wont be a solid project

Either way, I'll be the first (hopefully not the only) person to wish you and your team luck and a smash hit success

So how does it feel being endorsed by a proven scammer?

The logical question will be.
Can you please post some hard evidence and proof for your accusations. You know that slander is punishable by law don't you? Even if you hide behind a nickname on a forum. Wink

This is the same guy who was defending the EDON scam all over the forums. Just check his post history https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/prasmatic-426160

I hope you're not pointing to me with this post. If so I'm going to report it because I never posted on that Edon treat.
Please clear this up.
Activity: 98
So much FUD already... Im out.

Come on, for only 10.25 BTC you can secure a masternode :-)
Activity: 661
So much FUD already... Im out.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Thats a sweet website by the way. I'll be the first to congratulate you on your hard work.

But be prepared, there will be pages of spam from the trolls that frequent this website. They're bored, have no lives and aren't productive. So they try and tear down everyone else who is actually involved in a bunch of cool shit, like yourself.

I don't know you. I don't even know much about your project. But, your website is top notch and probably cost alot in time and money so hopefully everything else is top notch too, if so I don't see why this wont be a solid project

Either way, I'll be the first (hopefully not the only) person to wish you and your team luck and a smash hit success

So how does it feel being endorsed by a proven scammer?

The logical question will be.
Can you please post some hard evidence and proof for your accusations. You know that slander is punishable by law don't you? Even if you hide behind a nickname on a forum. Wink

This is the same guy who was defending the EDON scam all over the forums. Just check his post history https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/prasmatic-426160
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
The guy on XPYTalk, Broyhill told that Huey spent 4 hour in burning 4,000,000 XPY.

Why don't they spend another 6 hour to burn the rest. They told too busy, but what else more important than transparency.

I agree... this has to be addressed.

@ionomy, can you comment?
Delay responding to Bittrex lead Edon ICo to stop.
ION Dev, do not delay responding to community!
Activity: 98
The guy on XPYTalk, Broyhill told that Huey spent 4 hour in burning 4,000,000 XPY.

Why don't they spend another 6 hour to burn the rest. They told too busy, but what else more important than transparency.

I agree... this has to be addressed.

@ionomy, can you comment?
Activity: 54
This is from the same scammers that did EDON. Be careful.

Incorrect. Please show some proof that there is any relation between them before making accusations. By the way, thanks for pointing out that EDON was a scam.

Activity: 14
This is from the same scammers that did EDON. Be careful.

Why don't they burn XPY receiving in exchange for ION stake offering?

The amount is 6,000,000 XPY. If they weren't sold out, then where 750,000 ION staker went into?

There aren't that much transaction on XPY blockchain. I asked on forum, xpytalk, about this the site closed. Sad

Valid questions. Forum was not related to iON, it was an unofficial xpy forum. Xpy wallet is so buggy (cannot send large amount) that it will take ages...

Then let us know what address the rest XPY are. This is crucial because those ION Staker is valid or scam bag.
Activity: 57

The amount is 6,000,000 XPY. If they weren't sold out, then where 750,000 ION staker went into?

There aren't that much transaction on XPY blockchain. I asked on forum, xpytalk, about this the site closed. Sad

Valid questions. Forum was not related to iON, it was an unofficial xpy forum. Xpy wallet is so buggy (cannot send large amount) that it will take ages...

Activity: 122
Pros: nice website
Cons: Without Escrow, made in Singapore.  

Yeah too many ICO's out of Singapore these days.
Also how come crowdsale has been going on since Arpil 4th but you only posted this ANN yesterday (April 19th) ?

I guess that they just decided to put an announcement on Btctalk later.
Just a different approach I guess.
Activity: 227
Merit: 260

Yeah too many ICO's out of Singapore these days.
Also how come crowdsale has been going on since Arpil 4th but you only posted this ANN yesterday (April 19th) ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Jump to: