Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 499. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Time will tell if this is a legit development.... I am in for a ride.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It seems ICO trend getting favorite and some people they can make money with this kind of trick but without any solid background it will be an epic fail.
Activity: 122
Thats a sweet website by the way. I'll be the first to congratulate you on your hard work.

But be prepared, there will be pages of spam from the trolls that frequent this website. They're bored, have no lives and aren't productive. So they try and tear down everyone else who is actually involved in a bunch of cool shit, like yourself.

I don't know you. I don't even know much about your project. But, your website is top notch and probably cost alot in time and money so hopefully everything else is top notch too, if so I don't see why this wont be a solid project

Either way, I'll be the first (hopefully not the only) person to wish you and your team luck and a smash hit success

So how does it feel being endorsed by a proven scammer?

The logical question will be.
Can you please post some hard evidence and proof for your accusations. You know that slander is punishable by law don't you? Even if you hide behind a nickname on a forum. Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Thats a sweet website by the way. I'll be the first to congratulate you on your hard work.

But be prepared, there will be pages of spam from the trolls that frequent this website. They're bored, have no lives and aren't productive. So they try and tear down everyone else who is actually involved in a bunch of cool shit, like yourself.

I don't know you. I don't even know much about your project. But, your website is top notch and probably cost alot in time and money so hopefully everything else is top notch too, if so I don't see why this wont be a solid project

Either way, I'll be the first (hopefully not the only) person to wish you and your team luck and a smash hit success

So how does it feel being endorsed by a proven scammer?
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
What is the relationship between this coin's devs and PayCoin (XPY) ?

The coin developer for ION has zero relation or affiliation to anything related to Paycoin or XPY.

So this Adam Matlack is a different Adam Matlack? Smiley

Adam helped write and edit the whitepaper, but is not a coin developer.

good enough for me .. Im out ..

I'm not trying make you change your mind because it is your right to think what you want, but in my memory Adam just tryed to make the best of a doomed coin after the scam of Josh G (which still has to be proven in court as far as I know). I think the only thing that we could blame him is that he didn't took this step one year ago. But imo he at least tryed to help so many who where scammed.
Something so many of us including me and (most likely) you also didn't even think about.

I exchanged my xpy for ion and an willing to give them a chance. I hope it works out well. Smiley

I think that's pretty much the only alternative at this point. Paycoin is being sent to the grave so the only viable alternative is to get those xpy elsewhere. Personally I have transferred the little xpy I had left to ION as well.
Activity: 112
what's the concept of Proof of Stake 3.0 ?
Activity: 122

The coin developer for ION has zero relation or affiliation to anything related to Paycoin or XPY.

good enough for me .. Im out ..

I'm not trying make you change your mind because it is your right to think what you want, but in my memory Adam just tryed to make the best of a doomed coin after the scam of Josh G (which still has to be proven in court as far as I know). I think the only thing that we could blame him is that he didn't took this step one year ago. But imo he at least tryed to help so many who where scammed.
Something so many of us including me and (most likely) you also didn't even think about.

I exchanged my xpy for ion and an willing to give them a chance. I hope it works out well. Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Any bounty dev?

Yes, the coin development will have several bounties. You can read a bit more about them in the whitepaper: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Very sweet site!!
I just got cancer reading FAQs:
To use the online wallet there are two functions being Send and Receive, to send coins a forms displays asking for details as the send to address and the amount to send, you can send Bitcoin and Ion quickly and easily his way.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

where set 2fa ? ico account how to set 2fa ?

The full platform launches April 25 and will enable all of the account management features, including 2fa.
Where have you announced this as already there is invested $500.000 in it?
Seems a bit fishy to me

The opening round of the ICO was for the initial private investors who financed the platform that will go live on April 25th. The ICO soft launched April 4, and we are now expanding the marketing and awareness for the ICO campaign.
Activity: 1008
Wheres the github at?
Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 109
did ion coin developed by KoinKartel altcoin services.
Activity: 882
Jump to: