Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] IOTW: NEW DISRUPTIVE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY✅✅✅ - page 3. (Read 2943 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
If the software can be pre-installed on mobile phones that would be a great win. Maybe on purchase the phone comes pre loaded with 100 tokens and IOTW could run this promotional campaign in collaboration with smartphone brands for a month.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
You have an interesting concept. I hope you must consider getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better response.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
 have you accounted for human behaviour?  I mean if I am in country where electricity costs are low and the value the coin is high enough to cover the bill won’t it defeat the purpose of energy efficiency and saving?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
So how will I be able to transfer the minted coins from say a refrigerator to a wallet? Are there any legal investor enrollment requirement(KYC) in place?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Have you tested the energy consumption of your protocol? Can we have details of energy usage on say a smart phone? IOTW- very interesting project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Is there a lockup period of tokens for early seed investors and team and advisors? I want know answer on this question. Thank you.

As I know, 6 month start to have some and lock upto 2 years. THis is very important information, I think. Soon ICO IOTW will be start.
IOTW updates- New Office Grand Opening in Hong Kong:tada:

🏻(July 9, 2018, Hong Kong) AnApp announced the opening of its new office in Hong Kong. The management and the employees of AnApp celebrated the new office with a Grand Opening ceremony. It is a pleasure to see our legal advisor Mr. Adam To and our advisor Mr. Yuen, the Co-founder & CEO of Galaxy eSolutions Limited came together to celebrate our new office Grand Opening. The Hong Kong office expansion enables AnApp to accelerate growth in business development. The new office provides an area of around 3,000 square feet. From here, the management wants to shape the future of IOTW

https://twitter.com/IOTW_Official/status/1016864107327295494
Activity: 630
Is there a lockup period of tokens for early seed investors and team and advisors? I want know answer on this question. Thank you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Have you tested the energy consumption of your protocol? Can we have details of energy usage on say a smart phone? IOTW- very interesting project.

For single wireless lan chip, it is 0.5W including wireless land. This is measured data. Developers have not measure cell phone yet. I would target 2% battery life hit or less
Activity: 756
FROM TELEGRAM

"(July 8, 2018, Hong Kong) Dr. Kent Lau has developed a "grass roots" system of medication reconciliation which solves the falsified medication issue that is inevitable for every country. Compared with the "top-down" approach used previously, Lau’s concept makes the data tamper-proof. AnApp Blockchain Technologies Limited will host this healthcare distributed application on its IOTW platform and Mr. Fred Leung will continue to partner with Dr Lau. "
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
what is the size of the market that IOTW is entering? As i know, IOTW blockchain aims to serve every corner of the world where there is an IoT device. This is good idea.
Article #4
Hong Kong: AnApp Blockchain Technologies Limited (“AnApp”) announces the development of the innovative “Proof of Assignment” and “Micro-mining” algorithms that form the backbone of a game-changing blockchain ecosystem for the IoT world.

Read this article for more information!

https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/anapp-announces-the-birth-of-an-innovative-blockchain-technology-that-will-change-the-iot-world/
Activity: 28
Hi there! We've conducted a primary evaluation of your project and made a SWOT analysis, identifying the lack of comprehensive financial plan as the main project's weakness: https://swot.digrate.com/report/574abbf2-c4fe-4d95-9c7a-3bdb89cbd63c. Please note that this is not an official statement, we just use it for our internal purposes, the SWOT does not provide deep understanding of ICO and was made automatically based on data published in open sources.
Activity: 686
 I am a bitcoin miner working with antpool... Are interested in mining. What you can say about process IOTW-mining? Thank you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
Why do you allocate %17 of tokens for Founders, whereas only %24 for ICO?

What are your reasons or strategies to validate such allocation?
Activity: 70
My first impression of IOTW was that the team members had a lot of experience, they all owned certain patents, as well as many years of work in related work. This creates some advantages but also brings disadvantages. The advantage is that they have been active in the IoT field for a long time, so they understand the market, needs and requirements in this area.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
IOTW is a bright technology project. However, marketing strategies and token metrics are killing their reputation. They need to collaborate or recruit more talented marketers, so they can promote the community and reputation in the crypto market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517

Eveyrone is crazy about IOT, AI and Blockchain nowadays.

But just how good are the solutions that this company provide in the market right now?

IOTW.io provides a unique solution to solve real life market place problems.

Read the article in the link below to  find out why IOTW is worlds ahead of its rivals.

http://www.bitcoininsider.org/article/27925/reasons-why-iotw-better-its-rivals
Today, there is no stable business that is thriving without some part of the success attributed to its presence on the internet. Over time, the internet has evolved into something more productive and a useful tool for the implementation of many services. One of the technological innovations that the internet has given birth to is the “Internet of Things (IoT)’ which is a structure like the internet, but used to connect RFID embedded physical objects we use every day.

https://coinidol.com/next-phase-of-iot-revolution-with-iotw/
Activity: 30
ideas and innovations from your project are very interesting, Proof of Assignment method I think this will be more profitable for miners. hopefully for progress will be as planned and many people are interested in your project.
Pages:
Jump to: