Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] IOTW: NEW DISRUPTIVE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY✅✅✅ - page 5. (Read 2943 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
A good project and the team has the opportunity to implement it and attract new users for its project, but it is better that it was a bounty company. Is it there?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think such projects are promising in a short period of time.Now there are many similar projects.And if there is something unique-then do not expect success.
egretia
    The project will develop a micro mining firmware which put into many chipset such as settop box, TV, wireless lan, micro controller for white goods. All those are in millions of volume per program. There is no IOT mining machines without added hardware cost so far or a specific designed machines. This is a firmware upgrade. That is why it is unique.

sound great, i believe there are a lot of giant branded companies willing to invest in this project later
Activity: 43
I'm glad i participated in the project. Great
Welcome!
Activity: 113
Italian translation reserve, please
Activity: 1
I think such projects are promising in a short period of time.Now there are many similar projects.And if there is something unique-then do not expect success.
egretia
    The project will develop a micro mining firmware which put into many chipset such as settop box, TV, wireless lan, micro controller for white goods. All those are in millions of volume per program. There is no IOT mining machines without added hardware cost so far or a specific designed machines. This is a firmware upgrade. That is why it is unique.
Activity: 36
hi, nice  Smiley keep me informed about your project thank you

[email protected]

https://twitter.com/Haze39fr

hazedarkfab
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the future indeed, YES there is some other competitors doing it now, but i like your project more.

Too bad there is no bounty for this great project, it will be great add up for it at such stage to make it heard even more.

Good luck though.
Thank you for your interests! Yes we will post our bounty program soon here and on website, stay tuned
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the future indeed, YES there is some other competitors doing it now, but i like your project more.

Too bad there is no bounty for this great project, it will be great add up for it at such stage to make it heard even more.

Good luck though.
egretia
We are unit to do micro mining without added cost. Other people put whole mining machine in white goods.
I still don't really understand what IOT is.
Is there any detailed info about IOT, like the abbreviation of IOT itself,  or any other explanation about it.
Hi sure, we are building a Iot World, here you can find more info about IoT, it is the future: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_things
How to mine this one?
I ask because I saw in the OP that IOTW will have both Proof of Assignment, Proof of Work, and Proof of Stake.
How to combine all those three into one?
Please update the OP with links to download wallet, mining tools, pools (if this one is a mineable one).
It’s a free software that can be downloaded and run by any smart and connected device (IoT device). No additional hardware and minimal electricity cost is needed.  Once activated, it allows the device to join our IOTW blockchain ecosystem and start mining. You can spend the IOTW coins you mined later on our online outlet mall.

Is it minable? How?
It is minable, just download our software onto your IoT device and activate it and you are mining already. Simple and easy.

Our algorithm is called the “Proof of Assignment” and is a fair game for all IoT devices. Every device has an equal chance to get rewards. Mining rewards do not depend on computational power or how many coins you already own.  Since each device has an equal chance, the more devices you have, the more rewards you get.
Activity: 117
reserved for bounty !!
Activity: 11

Chinese translation reserved
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I still don't really understand what IOT is.
Is there any detailed info about IOT, like the abbreviation of IOT itself,  or any other explanation about it.
It's good project i think, what support wallet for this coin?
Thank you for your interests! We support any ERC20 Wallets
Activity: 36
Great project, waiting for access to the top exchange and further promotion. Also a great road map and knowledgeable guide. In chat telegram respond quickly and clearly. great purchase price at the moment. What exchanges do you plan to enter and how long do you advise to keep the tokens?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
A new way of mining with Proof Of Assignment, what kind of assignment that can be used for mining? Based on what we will get the opportunity, is there specific information?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
i want to achieve this coin,very recently i will buy this coin.
Thank for your support. I think it is necessary to note that only by joint efforts we will help the project to become successful.
Activity: 84
i want to achieve this coin,very recently i will buy this coin.
brand new
Activity: 0
Indian transformer reserved
Pages:
Jump to: