Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IPCHAIN DATABASE IS REBRANDING TO VAULTITUDE - page 5. (Read 2147 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I've been involved with the IPCHAIN DATABASE project, I found this to be the first useful database IP project, I will promote IPCHAIN DATABASE until the project finishes ico.
Activity: 308
It all looks as if a great future can be predicted for that project
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I'm still looking for the public list of participants in the bounty signature campaign. then it is a little more transparent for all people .
and how often should be posted in a week? 10 x 20 x    Wink  I can not find that here on page one either.thank you
Activity: 75
Guys, a short headsup regarding the bounty campaign. We believe that a quoted retweet isn't properly found by the API (or at least I am not really sure if it is), so we have changed the campaign! A simple retweet of one of our tweets is enough and this should be noticed by the tool. We saw some custom requests concerning tweets (so far 2 requests) and denied them before realizing this potential issue. Many apologies for the inconvenience! We are still learning all the ins and outs of this program. If we made a mistake or you believe something went wrong, feel free to PM us or file a custom request. Please ALWAYS make sure to include a URL and a detailed description of what you did (even for medium tasks). This makes our life way easier and ensures that we do everything correctly.

So yes, please submit any quote retweets you've done as custom requests and from now on, only to regular tweets.

Thanks!
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Hello Sir/Ma'am,  I would like to ask if when are we going to know the confirmation of our application for this campaign and are we going to post the link of our shared post from your official page here? Or it will automatically see by your team and recorded it to the application site you provided? As of now I had joined the telegram campaign and I already add IPCHAIN in my name and wear the avatar, I checked the bounty dashboard and nothing changed. When will it be updated?
Thank you for the answer in advance.
Wishing a success of this project.
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added IPCHAIN Database ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/ipchain-database).

If you have any question about IPCHAIN Database ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Details about the presale have been added to the thread now. Presale begins March 24.
Now we all hope that the market calms down a bit so that it can become a successful ico. the project is really interesting and can be a big success on the blockchain . good luck with the project
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Thanks for the support, Bumble!

I saw the project on linked and took my attention
This project will work for sure
Very important to the block chain
Good Luck Guys
Ill keep in touch

Any Time
This project catch my eye on the first time
Love at First Sight
That is why i join the bounty immediately
Activity: 65
I know that your bounty program will be launched very soon, I would like to be considered for spanish translation if needed. Smiley
Thanks for the support, Bumble!

Good Luck Guys
Ill keep in touch
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Good Luck Guys
Ill keep in touch
Activity: 28
IP MANAGEMENT gooodddddd
Our bounty is now live, guys! Check out the first page, get involved and start earning your tokens!
Activity: 1
We have some more good news to share with you. As we gear up for the release of our whitepaper, we have been working feverishly establishing the kind of high-level, quality partnerships that will enable us to deliver a quality product. We are thrilled, therefore, to announce our latest partnership, with the Dennemeyer Group, a leading global full-service provider for IP management.

We consider the cooperation with Dennemeyer a great chance to even better understand the needs of our users and to make IPCHAIN a highly valuable tool for the protection of intellectual property.

This cooperation further confirms the high interest of leading IP stakeholders in our project, which so far has resulted in the friendly support by organizations such as WIPO, national patent offices and leading universities.

Additionally to our new partnership we are happy to announce that Dr. Brunner from the Dennemeyer Group has joined IPCHAIN as an advisor. With a doctorate on the legal implications of music distribution on the Internet, a Master of Business Administration in corporate management, and 17 years of experience as outside and in-house legal counsel in intellectual property legal services, Dr. Richard Brunner is in his element at the intersection of innovation, law, and business administration.

when you will give tokens to us ?
Activity: 95
good lucky  Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 53
Hello, could I reserve Croatian translation for ANN thread, Bounty thread and White Paper?

We are going to introduce our bounty program very soon. Translations will be covered and you will be able to sign up for it soon. At the moment we are not looking for a Croatian translation but that may change in future
Activity: 10
Hello, could I reserve Croatian translation for ANN thread, Bounty thread and White Paper?
We have compiled a kind of video FAQ, with CEO Dominik Thor talking through various aspects of the IPCHAIN Database project. You can find them listed below.  Cool

Dominik also did an interview with Crypto Mike, which you can check out here: https://youtu.be/tx948-qmBsI
Thanks, Wingding. We'll have lots more information to share with the community soon.

With the release of our whitepaper, we can now share some more details about our token structure and upcoming presale...

Token structure

Hard Cap: 20.000.000 USD
Total Tokens: 15.000.000
Number of Base Tokens for Sale: 8.500.000
Bonus Tokens (incl. Strategic Fund): 1.500.000
Tokens for Project Fund (team & development): 5.000.000
Tokens available in Pre-Sale: 7,5% of Base Tokens
Strategic Fund for early investors: 3% of all Tokens

Presale

Pre Sale: 35% bonus | 637.500 tokens available | 7,5% of base fund | 223.125 bonus tokens available

We are anticipating holding the presale in March. More details to follow.
I think you have quite adequate expectations. Goals are absolutely achievable for your project.
I watch with interest your work. Good luck.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
With the release of our whitepaper, we can now share some more details about our token structure and upcoming presale...

Token structure

Hard Cap: 20.000.000 USD
Total Tokens: 15.000.000
Number of Base Tokens for Sale: 8.500.000
Bonus Tokens (incl. Strategic Fund): 1.500.000
Tokens for Project Fund (team & development): 5.000.000
Tokens available in Pre-Sale: 7,5% of Base Tokens
Strategic Fund for early investors: 3% of all Tokens

Presale

Pre Sale: 35% bonus | 637.500 tokens available | 7,5% of base fund | 223.125 bonus tokens available

We are anticipating holding the presale in March. More details to follow.
I think you have quite adequate expectations. Goals are absolutely achievable for your project.
I watch with interest your work. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: