Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IPCHAIN DATABASE IS REBRANDING TO VAULTITUDE - page 6. (Read 2147 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Details about the presale have been added to the thread now. Presale begins March 24.

Find out more: https://medium.com/@IPCHAIN/ipchain-database-pre-sale-announcement-ddba6284bbb2
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
reserved
What is #IPCHAIN Database? Check out this interview carried out by Crypto Mike with our very own CEO and founder Dominik Thor. Great stuff!

Watch: https://youtu.be/tx948-qmBsI
We have had a lot of interest in our presale and the 35% discounts being offered to participants. Our presale is open to the public and investors who wish to make a substantial contribution to IPCHAIN Database. If you'd like to discuss with us options and how to get involved, please drop us a message.
This might be of interest. We've conducted a competitor analysis. You can see how we stack up.

With the release of our whitepaper, we can now share some more details about our token structure and upcoming presale...

Token structure

Hard Cap: 20.000.000 USD
Total Tokens: 15.000.000
Number of Base Tokens for Sale: 8.500.000
Bonus Tokens (incl. Strategic Fund): 1.500.000
Tokens for Project Fund (team & development): 5.000.000
Tokens available in Pre-Sale: 7,5% of Base Tokens
Strategic Fund for early investors: 3% of all Tokens

Presale

Pre Sale: 35% bonus | 637.500 tokens available | 7,5% of base fund | 223.125 bonus tokens available

We are anticipating holding the presale in March. More details to follow.
The IPCHAIN Database White Paper is now available!

Download now

We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on our White Paper.
Update from the team:

We recently announced a partnership with Limechain, who are helping us with the development of our Token Sale contracts. In addition, they are working with us to put the final touches to our whitepaper, which is going to be released soon. We can't wait to share our vision for IPCHAIN with the crypto, IP and tech communities!
We have some more good news to share with you. As we gear up for the release of our whitepaper, we have been working feverishly establishing the kind of high-level, quality partnerships that will enable us to deliver a quality product. We are thrilled, therefore, to announce our latest partnership, with the Dennemeyer Group, a leading global full-service provider for IP management.

We consider the cooperation with Dennemeyer a great chance to even better understand the needs of our users and to make IPCHAIN a highly valuable tool for the protection of intellectual property.

This cooperation further confirms the high interest of leading IP stakeholders in our project, which so far has resulted in the friendly support by organizations such as WIPO, national patent offices and leading universities.

Additionally to our new partnership we are happy to announce that Dr. Brunner from the Dennemeyer Group has joined IPCHAIN as an advisor. With a doctorate on the legal implications of music distribution on the Internet, a Master of Business Administration in corporate management, and 17 years of experience as outside and in-house legal counsel in intellectual property legal services, Dr. Richard Brunner is in his element at the intersection of innovation, law, and business administration.
Finally we are able to post images now! So we have revamped our BCT thread to make it look a little more snazzy. We will have lots more updates for you here soon, including our whitepaper launch, new partnerships, token sale details and, of course, OUR BOUNTY! Get ready for IPCHAIN!
In intellectual property, there should always be always order, so your idea is very good, I support your project

Thank you for the kind words, uservalera. We're excited to embark on this journey.
Hello world. We have some updates to share about our project. Firstly, we are nearing completion of our whitepaper and will be excited to share it with you soon.

And finally, we are delighted to announce that we have just appointed our Chief Technology Officer, Sven Möller.

Sven is currently Head of Initial Coin Offering at the Swisscom Blockchain AG in Zürich and was working for Ernst and Young before that. During his career he was involved in the development of several applications and is now responsible for the general ICO management at the Swisscom Blockchain AG.

We are certain that Sven he will add great value to the IPCHAIN Core-Team where he will act as a bridge between the technology and our vision. His tasks will include to manage and lead the development of the IPCHAIN vision together with our development partners.

As always, we will continue to post updates here on Bitcointalk, but you can also follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ipchaindatabase and join our Telegram: https://t.me/ipchaindatabase
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
In intellectual property, there should always be always order, so your idea is very good, I support your project
Activity: 171
Merit: 53
I am waiting for the WP of this one and if done correctly this project could have a major success. Found about it just yesterday but looking at the team I'm sure they know what they are doing.

The website also looks great so far, but make sure to add a SSL soon. Cool

SSL now added though atm not really needed at all Cheesy
I am waiting for the WP of this one and if done correctly this project could have a major success. Found about it just yesterday but looking at the team I'm sure they know what they are doing.

Welcome! We have a few very interesting things lined up for the new year including the whitepaper! Smiley
Activity: 123

The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.

Thank you, Seesky. We're very excited about the prospects of this project and we're glad to have you along for the ride.  Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
Activity: 56
Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?
This is a project worth observing, why does your roadmap have no future plan? and look forward to the arrival of the white paper

We will update the website's roadmap shortly, do not worry Wink Yes, we want to have a clear technical plan before releasing the whitepaper as it should show how we see the setup of our idea. Therefore we are currently in touch with multiple developers
Pages:
Jump to: