Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 22. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 15
If you missed Insurepal at ICO

You have a chance now to get cheap IN  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Insurepal in new London offices  Cool

Sun is shining!

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Wise people buying cheap and hodl

Remember - BTC needed 9 years to go mainstream worldwide

Yes people want to get rich too fast... It doesn't go like that. Everything takes some time. I bought cheap IPL and now I am a happy HODLer Smiley

Yeah, IPL token is definitely a long term HODL.
Like more than a couple of years long

This is the best investment strategy, in my opinion. Because This strategy gives the maximum return to the investor.

Well you can definitely get more back with day trading.
But it is much more risky, since you can loose everything in just one failed trade
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
Nice progress!

Insurepal is long term investment

BTC needed 9 years.

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
From a tweet by CEO Matt Peterman https://twitter.com/MTJPeterman/status/969934147782414336:

Blockchains are technologies to commoditize trust. @VitalikButerin
Insurance currently based on trust of centralized institutions.
@InsurePal_io brings decentralized and commoditized trust.

Interview with Founder of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dobjeDXsPIA

Activity: 163
Merit: 1
Activity: 219
It is really very cheap IPL right now   almost under ICO price
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Yes people want to get rich too fast... It doesn't go like that. Everything takes some time. I bought cheap IPL and now I am a happy HODLer Smiley

This is the best investment strategy, in my opinion. Because This strategy gives the maximum return to the investor.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
LAPO.IO FINANCE REINVENTED
A lot of good chat with facts on Insurepal Telegram last days

Join  INSUREPAL telegram   https://t.me/InsurePal
Thanks for sharing, I was following this project since some months Wink
A lot of good chat with facts on Insurepal Telegram last days

Join  INSUREPAL telegram   https://t.me/InsurePal
It is happening Smiley

Thanks for posting. Direct link to Matt's tweet is here: https://twitter.com/MTJPeterman/status/971136049761210368 and link to Youtube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZanWmo2qYUE. 30 minutes well spent.
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
It is happening Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
accumulating mode is on  Cool
Activity: 219
Insurepal is not only whitepaper

PATENT

This is the first time we have successfully reinvented the social proof for insurance industry. The innovative approach has been filed for patent protection in US and worldwide.

this will be big
When we will get some updates - next weeks -  next months?

thanks
Hi, we post most updates in our Telegram group https://t.me/InsurePal, where also other team members join the conversation, lately our CFO Max posted few thoughts and information regrading business agreements and pilot development.
There's also announcements channel https://t.me/InsurePal_announcements, where we post blogs, news and updates from events.
Market share is enormous

MARKET

We believe the insurance of tomorrow should explore the technological improvements and reestablish the relationship of trust by application of peer-to-peer and mutual markets. Insurance industry is a 7 trillion global market representing a huge opportunity for us to reach our expected target 1 % (70 billion).
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Activity: 255
Merit: 66
Interesting chat on Insurepal Telegram

https://t.me/InsurePal

Drew, [05.03.18 19:17]
@matjazsircelj do we know if insurepal is going to create their own MGA or will they be partnering with an existing mga? I assume a partnership would make more sense since the regulations and licensing is already approved.

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 19:21]
Most probably partnership. This is indeed the faster route to achieve what we want.

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 19:23]
But the deal needs to have the right economics and the right partner to ensure insurepal gets the benefit Wink

Paulekas Asa, [05.03.18 19:24]
When you think first policies might start?

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 19:25]
Don’t know. And don’t want to say what I am not sure of - too many variables

CryptoBigDawg, [05.03.18 19:32]
[In reply to Digibyte King]
What's the current workflow you have and how will ipl disrupt your specific business? As insurepal is creating a platform is this something your business can utilize and benefit from?

Digibyte King, [05.03.18 19:48]
[In reply to Paulekas Asa]
Your just speculating. I'm really an insurance professional 😉

Digibyte King, [05.03.18 19:50]
[In reply to CryptoBigDawg]
Difficult to say how it would affect me directly.
But it will definitely influence or at least disrupt and capture market share, for sure

Digibyte King, [05.03.18 19:53]
The typical IPL client will probably be the younger generation. The concept would be too weird or controversial for the older/traditional insurance client

CryptoBigDawg, [05.03.18 19:55]
this is true, however the younger generation might have parents for example back them

CryptoBigDawg, [05.03.18 19:55]
parents can then see how the idea is good and extend the idea within their circles

Digibyte King, [05.03.18 20:01]
[In reply to CryptoBigDawg]
Older people don't like change. They like to stick with what they know. It is a mindset that is difficult to change. It is just the nature of the beast

CryptoBigDawg, [05.03.18 20:02]
yes can't change human nature

CryptoYoda, [05.03.18 20:20]
finally interesting debate

Cryptopiece .com, [05.03.18 20:26]
There are no bubbles. Just mysteriously floating candles.

Digibyte King, [05.03.18 20:40]
Realisticly thinking, IPL is a total new concept.
Yes it is a concept. It is not a proven success...... yet.

Time will tell. With more than 20 years experience in the industry, I do however feel confident about IPL. The industry need a shake-up and a new way of thinking
It is time...

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 20:51]
Re old people .. let’s not write them off .. the reason older people are less likely to be early adopters is obvious - because they have a long track record and therefore a very low premium and because they are not typically happy to use their social network and finally because they for them the hastily of learning a new tech and switching to a new provider tends to put weight the benefit ...

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 20:52]
However - it’s not always the case because many “older”people have had enough time to have made an honest mistake.. a mistake that has put a mark against their name for insurance purposes ..

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 20:53]
But most such people have learned their lesson the hard way and will be the best drivers to insure ...

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 20:53]
For classical insurance providers however is very difficult to identify these - and here our concept brings a lot of value

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 20:54]
But yes - early adopters are likely to be younger - or shall I say medium to high risk classification whereby the risk is not justified and is a function mainly of lack of data

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 20:55]
But that’s just one side to the argument Wink

Digibyte King, [05.03.18 20:57]
Older people are loyal to insurers, especially if they've been treated well for many years and are very unlikely to easily change.
Younger insurance consumers come into the market with no existing "baggage" and are free thinkers and would easier adapt /convert to new concept like IPL.

Never forget that insurance is a grudge buy. Nobody is in love with their insurance product........ especially younger people with smaller cash flow

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 20:59]
100% .. the barriers to switching are much higher for older - loyal population .. but it’s only the case for as long as their premiums are low Smiley ... once they lose their no claims and their track record - they get upset with prices as their loyalty is no longer rewarded

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 20:59]
100% agree that is

Digibyte King, [05.03.18 21:03]
[In reply to Max Streltses]
Remember that traditional insurers are more forgiving to older long standing clients with a vehicle accident once every eg. 7 years.
An older person with regular claims eg. 3 claims in 3 years is a bad client....

Digibyte King, [05.03.18 21:03]
You want to get rid of him.

Digibyte King, [05.03.18 21:06]
Social insurance will make such a person a risk for his friends also.
If they stop to vote./sponsor him he will become isolated and start to pay even more than ever before to get cover.

With social insurance the real good guys are going to win/score big.

Digibyte King, [05.03.18 21:08]
[In reply to Max Streltses]
I agree

Max Streltses, [05.03.18 21:11]
Fair point .
Pages:
Jump to: