Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 26. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 66
Good reading

InsurePal ICO sold-out. IPL token trading to start on Livecoin.net exchange

InsurePal, a distributed social proof insurance platform, recently finished their crowdsale, reaching a hard-cap of $18 million in only 80 seconds. Starting 18th January, the IPL tokens are now poised for trading on Livecoin.net exchange. According to their CEO, other exchanges will soon follow.

http://cryptoworld.si/insurepal-ico-sold-ipl-token-trading-start-livecoin-net-exchange/
Activity: 147
Merit: 15
Latest updates from Insurepal

UK pilot project: We`re putting our foot to the pedal

This week has been busy for InsurePal management and founders. After three days of back to back meetings in London with key insurance gate keepers, members of the top 4 consulting group and operational actuaries, InsurePal can proudly say we are putting our foot to the pedal.

Those of you who have been following us from the very beginning and are already familiar with our roadmap, know that we`ve chosen to launch InsurePal pilot project in UK. Despite the market being extremely demanding and the barriers are high, there are several reasons supporting this decision — the biggest one being the certainty that successfully entering UK benefits all other aspects of business as well.

The fast-moving nature of political, economic and market conditions in 2017 resulted in a highly unstable market in UK, giving InsurePal even more opportunities to move quickly and present ourselves in due time. Therefore, it is of our strategic importance for us to establish a branch office and partnership network to start the cycles of our UK pilot project as quick as possible.

And, we`re glad to say the meetings we attended past week were extremely fruitful. Although we can`t disclose details until the agreements are concluded, we are positive the way things unfolded.

A part of our team is already located in London, providing us with the insights necessary to make the right decisions and quickly act upon them. Maxim Streltses, InsurePal CFO and Peter M. Moricz who expanded his ICO advisory role into a longer cooperation as a strategy advisor and connector for the blockchain economy are on the mission of establishing InsurePal UK branch and growing a trusted partnership network.

We can`t wait to share with you all the details that confirm that an exceptional year is ahead of us! Stay with us.

www.insurepal.io

Well done!

Patience ppl   Rome wasn't built in a day
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
IPL will have soon no more weak hands and noobs

I got at night 50k another IPL on Hitbtc

thank you  Cool Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I read on telegram that new news will be soon out  and new exchanges also

now it's really great opportunity to grab cheap IPL for good future investment
True. Best to follow the announcement channel on Telegram, too https://t.me/InsurePal_announcements and of course, Telegram group https://t.me/InsurePal and other social media channels (all links in the pinned message).
Activity: 147
This will be a heart of Insurepal

Future is bright for Insurepal

Check facts and progress

Wise ppl HODL
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
I read on telegram that new news will be soon out  and new exchanges also

now it's really great opportunity to grab cheap IPL for good future investment
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Finally I reached at conclusion to pick some IPL to add them in my existed portfolio. Only HitBTC is big exchange among other two where it currently is available. We will see listing on few more bigger exchanges and that will be turning point for the project price wise as well.
legendary
Many new people joining Insurepal Telegram

Nice

This week has been busy for InsurePal management and founders. After three days of back to back meetings in London with key insurance gate keepers, members of the top 4 consulting group and operational actuaries, InsurePal can proudly say we are putting our foot to the pedal.

Those of you who have been following us from the very beginning and are already familiar with our roadmap, know that we`ve chosen to launch InsurePal pilot project in UK. Despite the market being extremely demanding and the barriers are high, there are several reasons supporting this decision — the biggest one being the certainty that successfully entering UK benefits all other aspects of business as well.

The fast-moving nature of political, economic and market conditions in 2017 resulted in a highly unstable market in UK, giving InsurePal even more opportunities to move quickly and present ourselves in due time. Therefore, it is of our strategic importance for us to establish a branch office and partnership network to start the cycles of our UK pilot project as quick as possible.

And, we`re glad to say the meetings we attended past week were extremely fruitful. Although we can`t disclose details until the agreements are concluded, we are positive the way things unfolded.

A part of our team is already located in London, providing us with the insights necessary to make the right decisions and quickly act upon them. Maxim Streltses, InsurePal CFO and Peter M. Moricz who expanded his ICO advisory role into a longer cooperation as a strategy advisor and connector for the blockchain economy are on the mission of establishing InsurePal UK branch and growing a trusted partnership network.

We can`t wait to share with you all the details that confirm that an exceptional year is ahead of us! Stay with us.

www.insurepal.io

Thanks for sharing. Medium blog https://medium.com/insurepal-blog also has a lot of intro posts with project explanations, it's good sometimes to read again a bit of basics, just to refresh the info about the project, roadmap and future development.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I see on telegram and hitbtc that many people accumulate cheap IPL

Offcourse

Wise people buying cheap

and then sell at peak's to sheeps  Cool

Or just HODL for years/months.
IPL is definitely a long term investment
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
This will be a heart of Insurepal

legendary

Offcourse

Wise people buying cheap

and then sell at peak's to sheeps  Cool
Activity: 219
Activity: 349
Merit: 168

www.insurepal.io
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Many new people is on Insurepal Telegram

Insurepal family is bigger and bigger
Will the value of the token return $ 0.10 of ICO? Can I take out any type of insurance using the platform? Home, health, car?
Hi, for the token value please follow CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insurepal/.
As for the platform, InsurePal is a social proof insurance. Later this year we start with the car insurance pilot project in UK, I suggest you follow our announcements https://t.me/InsurePal_announcements. For the in depth information about the platform and project check our website https://insurepal.io/ and review the whitepaper https://insurepal.io/InsurePal_whitepaper.pdf.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will the value of the token return $ 0.10 of ICO? Can I take out any type of insurance using the platform? Home, health, car?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello what was the ICO price for InsurePal in USD ? As i see its really good chance to grab some cheap Tokens , guess its Under ICO price or im wrong ? Thanks

Hi, Crowdsale token price was 0.1$. Best if you check CoinMarketCap regularly https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insurepal/.
Keep in mind that this is long term project, project and marketing activities are being developed, our founders are presenting the platform on various events, so please follow our announcements, we also have ann channel on Telegram https://t.me/InsurePal_announcements.

Don't forget, that the whole market crashed between that and now.
Otherwise, price would be at least 3x the ICO price
legendary
This is latest news from Insurepal CO-FOUNDER from Telegram

We are progressing! Next week part of our team is in Saint Petersburg to continue discussion with insurance company there. So not only Moscow. We have many other interesting parties around the world. Please be patient. Such a deals are not done in days. The platform will be ready as well as promised in WP. And according to timeline there.
A lot happened last week as well. Big presentation in Amsterdam and Tokyo.
Unfortunately I can not disclose more until the deals are signed!
You are the best community, please just keep going with promoting the great idea of InsurePal!
Sincerely yours, Tom

Awesome progress!

Future is bright
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
This is latest news from Insurepal CO-FOUNDER from Telegram

We are progressing! Next week part of our team is in Saint Petersburg to continue discussion with insurance company there. So not only Moscow. We have many other interesting parties around the world. Please be patient. Such a deals are not done in days. The platform will be ready as well as promised in WP. And according to timeline there.
A lot happened last week as well. Big presentation in Amsterdam and Tokyo.
Unfortunately I can not disclose more until the deals are signed!
You are the best community, please just keep going with promoting the great idea of InsurePal!
Sincerely yours, Tom

Awesome progress!
Pages:
Jump to: