Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPSO] KOLIN [Kolin] [ANN] [NEW EXCHANGE] [UPDATED 03/09/2018] - page 2. (Read 16939 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks now works. How many tokens can I buy the minimum quantity?
You can buy at least 1 token. Just checked.
Merit: 1
Good evening. The platform itself really brings innovation to the blockchain. In the translation industry, it will be the most accurate translator. I think that services will benefit from a huge number of projects that need to translate information into another language. At the same time, the cost of the translator is reduced.
Here you are right. I think it will be popular among those who are trying to implement the blockchain in everyday life in the first place. This is a good reason to support the project.
Activity: 84
Good evening. The platform itself really brings innovation to the blockchain. In the translation industry, it will be the most accurate translator. I think that services will benefit from a huge number of projects that need to translate information into another language. At the same time, the cost of the translator is reduced.
Suppose I use this platform for business purposes. How can I be sure that the translation will be completed on time? How to be sure that information about the material will not be distributed?

U cannot be sure that the papers to be translated will not be leaked or sold to a highest bidder. Although... if u think about it for a bit... who could benefit from publishing ur scripts and who will pay for them? To whom is it relevant? I think u can only take their word as a warrant and hope they will not publish because of the agreement and all. Wacky situation.
I imagined it that way. If the service becomes popular, then this situation is quite possible. If there is an agreement, the client will be legally insured.
Can a simple user get into the team of translators?
I think there will be an opportunity for absolutely anyone, the main thing is to prove yourself.
I think he meant a team of employees. There will obviously be some professionals there, so I don’t think it will be easy.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Suppose I use this platform for business purposes. How can I be sure that the translation will be completed on time? How to be sure that information about the material will not be distributed?

U cannot be sure that the papers to be translated will not be leaked or sold to a highest bidder. Although... if u think about it for a bit... who could benefit from publishing ur scripts and who will pay for them? To whom is it relevant? I think u can only take their word as a warrant and hope they will not publish because of the agreement and all. Wacky situation.
I think there will be an opportunity for absolutely anyone, the main thing is to prove yourself.
Activity: 98

Prices are different for each kind of work submitted. People will be ranked and, as it was mentioned before, there are enterprises wanting to use the platform. If you want to go for a renown company and money is not an issue for you, you can always offer more for it.

On the other hand, if you don't mind much about accuracy and/or your budget is low, you can post the work and just choose the most suitable translator for your case.

There is no need for that, the translation market is getting bigger each day and there is room for everyone.
Furthermore, there are already some translation enterprises willing to work using the Kolin platform. This means for them an extra income and a new market opportunity. This is a global market that shouldn't be subjugated by our common market and border perception.
I agree that there is a place for everyone there. But the competition will still be. For customers, for quality, etc.
I have not yet met decentralized analogues. Therefore, I think there will be no problems.
It seems to me that they will appear in the future. The project is really unique in its own way. I hope the guys everything will develop on time. I will follow the progress.
There is no need for that, the translation market is getting bigger each day and there is room for everyone.
Furthermore, there are already some translation enterprises willing to work using the Kolin platform. This means for them an extra income and a new market opportunity. This is a global market that shouldn't be subjugated by our common market and border perception.
I agree that there is a place for everyone there. But the competition will still be. For customers, for quality, etc.
I have not yet met decentralized analogues. Therefore, I think there will be no problems.
Activity: 28

Prices are different for each kind of work submitted. People will be ranked and, as it was mentioned before, there are enterprises wanting to use the platform. If you want to go for a renown company and money is not an issue for you, you can always offer more for it.

On the other hand, if you don't mind much about accuracy and/or your budget is low, you can post the work and just choose the most suitable translator for your case.

Well, if it's true, it's very cool. We can get free quality translation.
Hello, I wanted to see WHITEPAPER, but for some reason, it’s a mistake that such a page does not exist. Check, please.
Most likely technical work. I watched a few hours ago, and everything worked. You need to wait.

The team carried out a subdomain migration but now is working properly at https://docs.kolinplatform.com/

Ps: It takes a while to propagate
Thanks now works. How many tokens can I buy the minimum quantity?
Activity: 82
Hello, I wanted to see WHITEPAPER, but for some reason, it’s a mistake that such a page does not exist. Check, please.
Most likely technical work. I watched a few hours ago, and everything worked. You need to wait.

The team carried out a subdomain migration but now is working properly at https://docs.kolinplatform.com/

Ps: It takes a while to propagate

One more question! What bonuses will be for tokens holders? What are the benefits for early token buyers?
I heard only about 8 percent of charges for holders of 100,000 tokens and above. In principle, a good passive income will be if the token in the price grows and is active. As for other bonuses or drops, I would also like to know.
Bonus only for first buyers or for any holders? In the future will remain, if you wait long?

The 8% reward system is for everyone holding their Kolin in a personal wallet (outside an exchange). This is for promoting and teaching people to handle their personal private keys
Considering that the whole world is now seeking decentralization, then yes, it will be an interesting service. But can he bypass his centralized competitors?

One more question! What bonuses will be for tokens holders? What are the benefits for early token buyers?
I heard only about 8 percent of charges for holders of 100,000 tokens and above. In principle, a good passive income will be if the token in the price grows and is active. As for other bonuses or drops, I would also like to know.
Bonus only for first buyers or for any holders? In the future will remain, if you wait long?
Pages:
Jump to: