Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPSO] KOLIN [Kolin] [ANN] [NEW EXCHANGE] [UPDATED 03/09/2018] - page 3. (Read 16939 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Suppose I use this platform for business purposes. How can I be sure that the translation will be completed on time? How to be sure that information about the material will not be distributed?
It is known that such an opportunity will be. But, I'm more than sure, the price will be decent. Naturally, when paying with tokens, the price will be lower. As for the confidentiality of information, you can be sure. I think no one wants to spoil the reputation of a successful project.
Thanks for the help.

Now I looked at the demo version of the application. The design and interface is very pleasing to the eye. But you need some minor improvements. I think the final version will be more interesting.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Suppose I use this platform for business purposes. How can I be sure that the translation will be completed on time? How to be sure that information about the material will not be distributed?
It is known that such an opportunity will be. But, I'm more than sure, the price will be decent. Naturally, when paying with tokens, the price will be lower. As for the confidentiality of information, you can be sure. I think no one wants to spoil the reputation of a successful project.
How accurate will the translation be? I heard about the technology of intellectual translation. Which with the help of neural networks, understands the correctness of the translation. I wonder when it will be shown in public. Maybe you use something like that?
Hello, I wanted to see WHITEPAPER, but for some reason, it’s a mistake that such a page does not exist. Check, please.
Most likely technical work. I watched a few hours ago, and everything worked. You need to wait.
Activity: 98
Hello, I wanted to see WHITEPAPER, but for some reason, it’s a mistake that such a page does not exist. Check, please.
Activity: 70
Exactly! Glad someone understands me. In principle, I would not mind if the training was conducted completely in anonymity. If there is a certificate after the courses, the data will be sent only to the blockchain without the possibility of being viewed by other users. In fact, such a platform will have a really great uniqueness. This certificate of completion can be tied to a valid wallet, and in the future this can confirm your knowledge.
It is almost unreal. For this you need to have international recognition). But the idea that you described is really interesting. Suddenly, someone will see it and implement it in the future. respect
Another important question came to my mind.
Will it be possible to anonymously receive knowledge? Suppose I would like to study another religion, but no one knows about it. For me, this is a rather personal topic, so I would be very interested.

This is a rather interesting question. and this is very important. future users of this service will have great opportunities if this happens. so, I think, it would be worthwhile to introduce this and create all the necessary conditions for the development of this requirement
Exactly! Glad someone understands me. In principle, I would not mind if the training was conducted completely in anonymity. If there is a certificate after the courses, the data will be sent only to the blockchain without the possibility of being viewed by other users. In fact, such a platform will have a really great uniqueness. This certificate of completion can be tied to a valid wallet, and in the future this can confirm your knowledge.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Will it be possible to anonymously receive knowledge? Suppose I would like to study another religion, but no one knows about it. For me, this is a rather personal topic, so I would be very interested.

This is a rather interesting question. and this is very important. future users of this service will have great opportunities if this happens. so, I think, it would be worthwhile to introduce this and create all the necessary conditions for the development of this requirement
Does the team have the experience necessary to support the platform? It is not enough to be a good developer, you need to have knowledge in the field of education in order to understand how it will be better for the community.
The project is non-for profit. Transaction fees are paid in Kolin but the cost is minimum for keeping everything running. Since most information will be saved in a Public blockchain and databases are being avoided, funds are allocated for paying the domain and server space needed. Later on the community could assume this minimal cost.
I don't think the team is working for free. Will such ways of keeping the project afloat? Personally, my opinion is that without funding it will be very difficult. Wink
The project is non-for profit. Transaction fees are paid in Kolin but the cost is minimum for keeping everything running. Since most information will be saved in a Public blockchain and databases are being avoided, funds are allocated for paying the domain and server space needed. Later on the community could assume this minimal cost.
That is, all internal purchases will be made on your token on the platform? Well, as I understand it, in this way it will become more liquid.
But, let's say, if a person without the possibility of payment wants to use the platform, will he have such an opportunity? Perhaps there is a way to earn a token or get on a charity list.
Activity: 82
I have a positive attitude towards projects that are trying to help people get an education. But I have a question. What languages ​​on the platform will be the main? Will new ones be added over time?

The Kolin platform will start with the three most spoken languages (Chinese, Spanish and English) and will be expanded to include Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, French, German and Japanese as main languages.

As we are talking about a decentralised system people could offer services for as many languages as they want. There will no be actual limitations about languages.

I understood the specifics of the work. In that case, how will the project make a profit in order to provide for itself?

Activity: 28
Considering that the whole world is now seeking decentralization, then yes, it will be an interesting service. But can he bypass his centralized competitors?
I have a positive attitude towards projects that are trying to help people get an education. But I have a question. What languages ​​on the platform will be the main? Will new ones be added over time?

The Kolin platform will start with the three most spoken languages (Chinese, Spanish and English) and will be expanded to include Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, French, German and Japanese as main languages.

As we are talking about a decentralised system people could offer services for as many languages as they want. There will no be actual limitations about languages.
I understood the specifics of the work. In that case, how will the project make a profit in order to provide for itself?

Kolin is teaming up with Translate5 open-source project and MittagQI

Kolin is teaming up with Translate5 open source project and MittagQI, a German enterprise doing the lead development of Translate5 since 2011. Kolin will be integrating the most recent advancements in Blockchain technology to the expertise and innovation of the Translate5 engine. MittagQI and Kolin share a common vision in open source technology and talks were held to bring innovation to the translation industry. New opportunities arise from this collaboration, such as the generation of decentralised and pluggable translation memory or creating a decentralised marketplace where translation plugins could be offered by companies or natural persons.

translate5
Rewards - POH (Proof of Holding) Kolin platform

We are happy to announce that all #Kolin holders with more than 100,000 $Kolin will start receiving a monthly 8%

https://twitter.com/KolinPlatform/status/1120600542395469825

This is a tool connected to the Waves blockchain that retrieves an address holding Kolin and calculates the reward interest over time https://kolinplatform.com/rewards/

Pages:
Jump to: