Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 136. (Read 149780 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
@mine77

What about move down the Minimum Payment Threshold ?     Undecided

Why? I think 10 IRD is low enough.
Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
@mine77

What about move down the Minimum Payment Threshold ?     Undecided
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Anyone having problems to check address at mine77 Pool?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Nice work guys...supporting Iridium and mining....let's get it high!
Activity: 24
are you that this is gpu mining coin only?

CPU Mining is also possible though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

this is a GPU coin yes. same algo as XMR(monero)
Activity: 98
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Can somebody explain what is the difference between a regular and SSL port? Thanks

a "regular" is not encrypted, SSL is Smiley what it means in practise regarding mining Im not sure. Guess its anonymous mining over SSL ports
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Can somebody explain what is the difference between a regular and SSL port? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Interesting, although it looks like it still needs a lot of work it is nice to see some early community involvement. I moved one rig over this morning and started mining for a few days. Will maybe mine a few thousand to hold on to and see how this pans out.
Activity: 197
Block Explorer Update 11-Sep-2017
https://explorer.mine77.net/

Added transaction viewing/search and payment ID search (try searching for 01020304 to see a tx with a payment ID). Let me know if you encounter any issues, and enjoy!

Also dev, let's talk over PM about what constitutes complete enough to collect the bounty. This has been a lot of work! Wink

Good job. What 'coinDifficultyTarget' do you use? 175? All pools should use the same if only dev can make it precise.
Also can you fetch the hashrate & diffculty chart on home.html from your pool for the explorer and maybe expand the coverage of the charts? Charts make it look complete.  Smiley
Good job again.

edit. you forgot to update the links on the payment page of your pool.  Wink
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
This is the worst and the best ANN Cryptonight I have ever seen 

Although that have a awesome Hashrate and I like the dev and his philosophy, he is "only" one more, and the coin with its own life Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Uhm I just noticed there is no payment id, how are exchanges going to handle deposits if they only get one static ip? Surely they wont have to run a wallet for each user?
Activity: 19
Block Explorer Update 11-Sep-2017
https://explorer.mine77.net/

Added transaction viewing/search and payment ID search (try searching for 01020304 to see a tx with a payment ID). Let me know if you encounter any issues, and enjoy!

Also dev, let's talk over PM about what constitutes complete enough to collect the bounty. This has been a lot of work! Wink
Activity: 148
true, I do the same thing for ALL wallet .

Guys are you newbie in the cryptoworld or what? First thing what I did after I installed my wallet was the backup of the Iridiumwallet.wallet file. I hav backup this file on 3 different usb pendrive + 1 external usb HDD. So i have 4 copy of the wallet file in case that some device could fail. I do that all before start mining, to many time and coins to loose. There was so many people loosing their BTC and other crypto durning last years that you didn not learning nothing? BACKUP all you wallet files (all your coins not only IRD) private keys etc. multiple times! It tooks few minutes and cost nothing.
Activity: 103
Guys are you newbie in the cryptoworld or what? First thing what I did after I installed my wallet was the backup of the Iridiumwallet.wallet file. I hav backup this file on 3 different usb pendrive + 1 external usb HDD. So i have 4 copy of the wallet file in case that some device could fail. I do that all before start mining, to many time and coins to loose. There was so many people loosing their BTC and other crypto durning last years that you didn not learning nothing? BACKUP all you wallet files (all your coins not only IRD) private keys etc. multiple times! It tooks few minutes and cost nothing.
Activity: 252
hello!!! thank you for explanation! What you have said, I am agreed with that. btw, I hope this coin will do very good in future. But there are some other factors too. If only miners hold all of the coins, then it won't do any good. Every coin needs some investors who will collect coins from miners and decide the price in future. If a coin doesn't get any investor, it will die slowly. I highly support Iridium project. That's why I want to buy all coins from those miners who will dump as soon as it get listed on exchanges. And mining on nicehash is quite complex. That's why I want to use my money to buy it, not mining it. Also, if a miner sells at higher rate than nicehash, then he may buy more hashpower with the profit and get more coins.

You highly support the coin hu?.... I will sell you 1,000 IRD for 46,786,000 Satoshi. That's an amazing deal at $2.00 USD per IRD. Deal?  Wink
sure! sell it to me at that rate after 3 years! Grin

Lol, I will say Alamin99, that I actually like that you're buying from jumpy miners who want to dump now at prices just a little over NiceHash value, to stop them from dumping later on exchange.  That could be a very bold strategy, because you could accumulate a lot of supply and hold it while the market corrects for early jitters and realizing the low supply of this coin.  Plus, I totally agree with you that investors/buyers are a key part of a coin's ecosystem.  I wasn't trying to discourage you from buying.  But I would prefer that active community members, who actually read here, be aware of the coin's true potential based on my analysis.  You can still buy from those who aren't community members and won't see my analysis, or those who disagree with me and think it's worth dumping to you far below my price analysis anyways.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
hello!!! thank you for explanation! What you have said, I am agreed with that. btw, I hope this coin will do very good in future. But there are some other factors too. If only miners hold all of the coins, then it won't do any good. Every coin needs some investors who will collect coins from miners and decide the price in future. If a coin doesn't get any investor, it will die slowly. I highly support Iridium project. That's why I want to buy all coins from those miners who will dump as soon as it get listed on exchanges. And mining on nicehash is quite complex. That's why I want to use my money to buy it, not mining it. Also, if a miner sells at higher rate than nicehash, then he may buy more hashpower with the profit and get more coins.

You highly support the coin hu?.... I will sell you 1,000 IRD for 46,786,000 Satoshi. That's an amazing deal at $2.00 USD per IRD. Deal?  Wink
sure! sell it to me at that rate after 3 years! Grin
Activity: 6

I had the same prolem in the morning. Lost 30 coins. Deleted everything. Extracted the wallet in a new folder. Launched, then I generated a new wallet with the name new.wallet, also made a backup and locked it. Now my wallet has a static address.

Thank you. I did not guess to make a new purse and block it. It seems like the problem with changing the address is solved.

Looking forward to new challenges  Grin
Activity: 148
Try : (Menu) File>Open Wallet> Choose Your RENAMED TEMP FILE ex: iridium.wallet ou iridiumwallet.temp

work? remember :(MENU) File>Backup Wallet

if it not work:  try MiniTool Power data recovery to recovery iridium.wallet file ( Undelete Recovery option 1º )

HELP!!!!!

Yesterday I installed a purse on the computer desktop. I ran it with the help of the administrator. and began to mine to his address. today I launch a purse, it starts up as a new one with a completely different address and my coins do not.

where can I find an old purse and return the coins?
Do you get different address when you launch the wallet as administrator or regular user?

as an administrator.
as a normal user wallet does not start. writes the error "the wallet is already running"

Search everywhere for Iridiumwallet.wallet hidden dirs the lot. What windows is this? If you can't find the Iridiumwallet.wallet file with your coins you're shit out of luck my friend.
The default location is %APPDATA%\Iridium no idea what the %appdata% directory for administrator is, windows ain't my cup of tea.

I confirm. I also lost all the coins, because the wallet overwrites the configuration on restart, and generates a new address.

Moreover, it creates folders with not printable symbols (red arrows) not in the user's profile (black arrow) (I have an operating system with Cyrillic support)

If you have an iridiumwallet.temp change the extenstion to iridiumwallet.wallet and it should work, if you don't have a .temp file, then you've lost your coins.

I renamed Iridiumwallet.wallet.temp to Iridiumwallet.wallet, restarted the wallet on behalf of the administrator, but the coins did not appear. a new address was created

Jump to: