Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 146. (Read 149780 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Unable to mine with RC Vega, i get error:AMD HSA Code Object loading failed.
Got newest drivers (win 10)

Then in claymore i get error on allocating memory.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
dll dependencies are fine, no need to compile a static qt - you might also be on the verge of violating their LGPL license if you do. just do what you did before in release instead of debug configuration - what is the problem? maybe i can help Wink
Activity: 140
just do a release build, not a debug build. the non-debug versions (missing the "d" in the end) are included in the vcruntime for vs2015, they should already be on modern windows systems.

Recompiling now, sorry for the delay.

Any update on the fix? Still pulling debug build. (btw the redist you added to package are for the standard versions)

Trying to compile without any dependencies, so all .dlls are built in.
I'm reconfiguring qt with static libraries but it's taking a LONG time, been over an hour and it's still going. I'll post as soon as I figure it out, don't bother with the windows wallet rn until i post the fixed .exe
Activity: 20
just do a release build, not a debug build. the non-debug versions (missing the "d" in the end) are included in the vcruntime for vs2015, they should already be on modern windows systems.

Any update on the fix? Still pulling debug build. (btw the redist you added to package are for the standard versions)
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
iridiumdev posted the roadmap on 1st post
Activity: 39

does this coin have any kind of roadmap or REAL use than being a coin?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
All mining balances should sync with Windows wallet after complete correct? I have been mining on irdpool just to help test using the wallet ID from simplewallet but now maybe it would be nice to keep a little balance for the future.

Activity: 10
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
waiting for a working wallet without changes from my side, wish the difficulty was not above the sky, to the moment I'll try to get your coin. The everything else then Grin
Debugging with my friend, i probably have to include these dlls in the folder, one moment. Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
same here, 3 dll files are missing.
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Windows wallet is giving me missing msvcp140d.dll error also
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Code:
Wrong wallet address ir49TFZzxPB3KG5iqsVjoj3ZRj8JuQA3M1FgqTnrW8GQ5VpAsWXD6rYGL1mB6CBmjfGcVAGgzVH3o9orcJnbdmiR2j4JReUhs - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Aeon/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION addresses are supported only.
Pool [Suspicious link removed] removed from the list

Try to add
Code:
-allpools 1
, this will skip address incorrectness.

I tried that but it doesn't work and still fails address validation. Maybe it can be fixed by the pool software.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Windows wallet will be ready soon?

I generated a simple web wallet in windows before your link was removed, it gave me this address ir28zJxuqfHFZfXpHLQxTM2bEmCzKCqVEjM6GGttACzzG9WVVBmcotr1peu7wZDQBPcKjV6ebwSe2Wv cio6grc3R1nqzHqUDK

So i can just use that to mine with then windows wallet comes out i'll be able to add the files created from simple wallet to get my funds ?
Thanks

I've just finished compiling the windows wallet. After 3 days of constant errors I finally got it to work. Just doing some internal testing before I release it.
waiting for the windows wallet. Smiley

WINDOWS WALLET IS RELEASED, GET IT AT: https://github.com/iridiumdev/iridium-qt/releases/tag/v1.01w

Error "vcruntime140d.dll" and "ucrtbased.dll".

I have a version of VS2013, probably these libraries are from the newer version.

I would like to get a working wallet without installing the files necessary for its operation

I generated a simple web wallet in windows before your link was removed, it gave me this address ir28zJxuqfHFZfXpHLQxTM2bEmCzKCqVEjM6GGttACzzG9WVVBmcotr1peu7wZDQBPcKjV6ebwSe2Wv cio6grc3R1nqzHqUDK

So i can just use that to mine with then windows wallet comes out i'll be able to add the files created from simple wallet to get my funds ?
Thanks

I've just finished compiling the windows wallet. After 3 days of constant errors I finally got it to work. Just doing some internal testing before I release it.

WINDOWS WALLET IS RELEASED, GET IT AT: https://github.com/iridiumdev/iridium-qt/releases/tag/v1.01w
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Thanks
I set up a pool at https://mine77.net if anyone is interested in spreading the hash around to decentralize. No fee for the rest of September.

Very sorry, I didn't see this until now. It did kinda get buried. :p

ANOTHER NEW POOL IS SET UP: GO TO https://mine77.net/ TO START MINING ON IT!
I will also edit the main post Smiley
Jump to: