Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 43. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 6
Whole lotta $IRD
You might get the coin listed for free here : https://tradeogre.com

At least some small cryptonight coins just got listed there.

I dunno.  I'll have the Exchange Committee reach out.....
Activity: 205
Merit: 0

Hmm, Online: 411, BTC: $11,384.30 , not tracked on coinmarketcap, poor UI, it does not inspire confidence  Undecided

Better that nothing, seems to work just fine. I think it just started, and it only has 10 coins currently.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
why difficulty has raised so much?
Because the big miners are out...

they lost confidence on this project maybe...
Activity: 17

Hmm, Online: 411, BTC: $11,384.30 , not tracked on coinmarketcap, poor UI, it does not inspire confidence  Undecided
Activity: 205

Activity: 10

Just started a new Iridium pool: https://irdpool.eu
 Join us and help us find those Iridium blocks! 0% fee till the end of next week.

just now i shifted my hashpower to your pool.
I want you to donate 1% from your pool to the Dev team of IRD.

You can add your commission later in some weeks

Thanks!
I think that's a good idea. I will keep 0% till the end of next week. Then I think will set 1% donation to dev and 0.5% for pool's maintenance.

Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

Join us and help us find those Iridium blocks! 0% fee till the end of next week.

just now i shifted my hashpower to your pool.
I want you to donate 1% from your pool to the Dev team of IRD.

You can add your commission later in some weeks
Activity: 10

Activity: 24
Importing my .wallet file in my new wallet I can't see my correct wallet and no coin!! Wtf is happening??

Check "File>Recent Wallets" to see your wallet file path.
Or copy your old wallet file into the new Iridium directory.

See the "(NEW) Downloads" session in page 1: http://ird.cash/update-to-new-gui-wallet/

Activity: 361
Merit: 11
Iridium (IRD) dev
Because the big miners are out...
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 44
Upgraded the wallet to 2.1.3 and synchronized successfully.

Looking forward to HF
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Importing my .wallet file in my new wallet I can't see my correct wallet and no coin!! Wtf is happening??
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
I hate to see Steve and IRDpoolOperator exchanging words.
You guys are big guns in the IRD project. You both have an important part in this project.

These things happen in teams and so its not a big deal.

The two of you should just make sure that this little squabble doesnt grow any bigger that what it is now.
Compromise if the need be, settle the differences, and lets move forward quick  Smiley

Iridium (IRD) dev
Asking for professionalism now? I get you're having fun playing developer by copy+pasting other people's code into a badly launched, out of date bytecoin fork but please understand some of us actually do have real development we're focused on and can't pay attention to every flailing attempt to push a HF within unrealistic time windows or botched version update (as has become the norm in the history of this coin).

I'm just here trying to maintain the oldest beacon on this network, back when there were barely any nodes and massively centralized hashrates. I'm not interested in indulging your fantasies or ego trips, simply to provide a stable service to people who have been mining with me since the very beginning of this coin. It would have been very helpful for you to mention ecosystem breaking bugs. Instead you've explained you intentionally withheld the information because you didn't like the way I said I was going to communicate with you by sending you logs of error messages, or because I don't donate (to you? hah).
Copy/paste take long time, you should be aware Smiley The discussion is closed. I can't wait to be on Friday.
Activity: 51
closed discussion.
I simply reiterate, you fundamentally changed the way the node handled blocks. Not only did you break every pool (or at least any pool that has been around for any real period of time) with your change, you apparently also broke the GUI wallets as well (as per Petiyashaket). You did not ever inform me of this until I sent you the relevant logs (which is precisely the point), at which point the answer was simple because you understood that you had broken anything that communicates with the node via RPC. Instead you decided to intentionally withhold the specific information from me.
While you're stumbling your way through a git pull of the upstream ByteCoin you might bother to note any ecosystem breaking changes next time.
How exactly are you going to handle this when an exchange is trying to communicate with the node software? Get angry at them, too? Clearly it's their fault that you changed the way everything has functioned since the beginning, I mean, it was a bug after all. It's concerns like this that made me want to keep this private.
Can't you read ? I said discussion closed.
Asking for professionalism now? I get you're having fun playing developer by copy+pasting other people's code into a badly launched, out of date bytecoin fork but please understand some of us actually do have real development we're focused on and can't pay attention to every flailing attempt to push a HF within unrealistic time windows or botched version update (as has become the norm in the history of this coin).

I'm just here trying to maintain the oldest beacon on this network, back when there were barely any nodes and massively centralized hashrates. I'm not interested in indulging your fantasies or ego trips, simply to provide a stable service to people who have been mining with me since the very beginning of this coin. It would have been very helpful for you to mention ecosystem breaking bugs. Instead you've explained you intentionally withheld the information because you didn't like the way I said I was going to communicate with you by sending you logs of error messages, or because I don't donate (to you? hah).
Iridium (IRD) dev
closed discussion.
I simply reiterate, you fundamentally changed the way the node handled blocks. Not only did you break every pool (or at least any pool that has been around for any real period of time) with your change, you apparently also broke the GUI wallets as well (as per Petiyashaket). You did not ever inform me of this until I sent you the relevant logs (which is precisely the point), at which point the answer was simple because you understood that you had broken anything that communicates with the node via RPC. Instead you decided to intentionally withhold the specific information from me.
While you're stumbling your way through a git pull of the upstream ByteCoin you might bother to note any ecosystem breaking changes next time.
How exactly are you going to handle this when an exchange is trying to communicate with the node software? Get angry at them, too? Clearly it's their fault that you changed the way everything has functioned since the beginning, I mean, it was a bug after all. It's concerns like this that made me want to keep this private.
Can't you read ? I said discussion closed.
Activity: 51
By fixing the bug in the original code you broke the way every pool has functioned since the very beginning, a bit surprising you consider it outside of the scope of the blockchain development.

I'm referring to the original code the node was built from, and no, the node has not been updated since the last time it was necessary to do so.  http://irdpool.tk is the oldest pool on the network, I will not be subjecting it to every latest patch the moment it comes out before end-users have a chance to test it. This update was applied because it is required, and unlike last time you bothered to actually message me about it.

The way you are posting is embarrassing to this project and the network. Like you I do this for free, but I still have a modest amount of professionalism and I would have been happy to keep this exchange private. This could have been resolved simply by stating the minor change required that *every pool* must do, instead of passive-aggressive taunting.

I don't agree, I don't like insincerity and I think everyone should know what really happens : I gave you every keys, I just don't gave you the easy solution.
If only you follow a little the project, you would have been aware and if only if you had been nice, I surely assist you fixing this minor change.
I really don't like receiving laconic message like "My pool stopped unlocking blocks are moving over to the new version, here's the relevant error messages..." point. It is disrespectful.

By updating the code 2 month ago I put things back in the right order. Since the 2.1.2 update, no more change is required in the pool code so everyone can build a pool easily. So modification for *every pool* ? not really, just yours because you stay left. Every others run fine since 2 month.

One last thing : I don't care about modest amount of professionalism or politically correct. Just sincerity, respect, kindness and results matter to me.
closed discussion.

Iridium (IRD) dev

Hard Fork is coming...

pools are ready, nodes are ready but is your wallet ready ?
Here are the instructions : http://ird.cash/wallet-version-2-1-3-is-released-be-ready-for-the-next-hard-fork-scheduled-on-friday-26th-of-january

Iridium (IRD) dev
Whooo, global network hashrate is growing fast.
Pages:
Jump to: