Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 5. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
transactions stuck, what can I do?

Activity: 361
Merit: 11
Iridium (IRD) dev
#########################################
Iridium v4.1 is released

Desktop wallet Release version 4.1.0

**This release doesn't need a Hard Fork**
but it's better to update for all the goodies...

* Fix weird sync at launch (The old sync bug) for both using remote and embedded nodes
* FusionTX available in settings : inputs/output can be optimized to allow bigger amounts handling
* QR codes support for adress and key export ( Thx to @Arielony for the idea )
* New payment ID generator button in sending frame ( thx to @cryptochangements34 )
* New svg Iridium icon ( Thx Thunderosa for all these beautiful assets )
* Build with Iridium core v4.1.0 ( the latest big maintenance update )

https://github.com/iridiumdev/iridium-wallet/releases/latest

Core Release version 4.1.0

### WARNING : The default iridium_walletd RPC Port is now 14008 ###

* Potential exploit fixed (mainly burned coins - Thx BBScoin devs)
* Compilation on any systems
* Build universal binaries for linux by setting -DARCH=default
* Update to rocksDB 5.17.2
* Json headers response for all rpc requests
* Now pow implementation is the same as Monero : No more cn_context (Thx KRB devs).
* Default walletd is now 14008 to be coherent with all the rpc api : now *7 = p2p, *8 = API
* Modernize to C++ 11, many fixes and improvements.
* Opening a non existant wallet file return a correct message instead of a silly "wrong version"
* Fix strange sync at start resulting in an infinite loop until next block is found for all wallets apps.
* Add jemalloc cmake module for linux
* Add Ascii Art banner (Thx Thunderosa)

https://github.com/iridiumdev/iridium/releases/latest

While this release is mainly a maintenance release, many bugs and improvements have been made (this is about 60 commits for the core and about 20 for the gui wallet but the most importants are : no more "slow" sync bugs, wallet optimization (fusion TX) and QR codes allow Iridium to play with a more open world. The webwallet can now continuing the development and I will start to look at the tor backend side. Basically, IRD is now ready.

Let the fun start !
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
Whole lotta $IRD
NEW WALLET VERSION coming soon.  Many commits have been done to the github and we are getting ready to release the new version in the next couple weeks.   
Whole lotta $IRD
Wow IRD has been added to the txbit.io exchange!

TXBIT BABY!

BTW - i've been paying for exchange listings out of pocket.  Feel free to do the same.  You can use my email shaun @ ird . cash if you need to adda support contact.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Wow IRD has been added to the txbit.io exchange!
Activity: 51
Iridium Mining Pool by HashVault.pro

Pool Fee: 0.9%
Default minimum payout (wallet): 5 IRD
Default minimum payout (payment id): 10 IRD
Denomination Unit: 0.001 IRD
Payment Interval: Hourly

Additional features:
  • Automatic server selection based on geo position, variable port difficulty
  • Dedicated node for your wallets. Just point them to nodes.hashvault.pro:13007
  • PaymentID payments for exchanges
  • PPLNS payout scheme
  • Custom payout threshold
  • Per-Worker hashrate charts
  • E-mail notifications
  • Android and iOS mobile dashboard
  • Discord channel
  • English and Russian telegram groups

Welcome and Happy Mining!
Whole lotta $IRD
ESCODEX LISTING is LIVE ! Let's get some DEX volume!  

ESCODEX IS ON Bitshares network, giving Iridium holders access to a huge world of DEX based coins.  Enjoy the new tech!
Activity: 361
Iridium (IRD) dev
It seems that the coin was completely abandoned, the developers do not make improvements. Let the developers tell about their work on the coin and their immediate plans? Or am I mistaken in them?  Embarrassed
No, I'm still here.

We was near a hard fork to cnv8 but I realize that it does not worth the trial (cnv4 is already here).

I changed the GitHub default pages to the development branch, so you can follow progresses (I' should be around 50 commits on the core since last release, mainly bugs, fixes, potential expoits, etc, for the gui, I'm working on it with better sync, a payment id generator and maybe qrcodes and mnemonics - I know, nothing very new but it's missing since beginning and I can find the time now to make this.)
I know, I'm not very social and not very effusive but I follow every coins devs discussions and analyse all that I can.
Now, I'm asking me if it worth the trial to go to cnv4 or searching around new POW algos : RandomX and Argon2.

but meanwhile, I will surely release a maintenance update : I have too much commits left :-)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It seems that the coin was completely abandoned, the developers do not make improvements. Let the developers tell about their work on the coin and their immediate plans? Or am I mistaken in them?  Embarrassed
copper member
Activity: 234
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
There was talk of RandomX
Activity: 62
if there is no change of algorithms, I will sell all the coins
copper member
Could try to get on to simpleswap.io, its like shapeshift but without KYC. Also, its smaller. I think they might charge to list (for liquidity) but it could be worthwhile.
copper member
the algorithm is dead, 4 MH. ASIC will sell the coin , price will collapse  Embarrassed
It seems unrealistic that there are working asics for cryptonight now

There are, at least for the original CN algo.

It's not like the devs couldn't make some adjustments to get rid of any ASICs. I wouldn't worry too much.  Grin

asics are already here:

Network Hashrate
2.22 MH/s
81.0 % unknown

https://miningpoolstats.stream/iridium

I wonder what the current position is dealing with potential ASICs. A community coin does require a community mining it IMO. There are some other CN coins currently dealing with this in the form of a CPU only algo. Its not like the devs couldn't pick and choose what they need to in order to fix things like this though.
Activity: 426
the algorithm is dead, 4 MH. ASIC will sell the coin , price will collapse  Embarrassed

It's not like the devs couldn't make some adjustments to get rid of any ASICs. I wouldn't worry too much.  Grin

asics are already here:

Network Hashrate
2.22 MH/s
81.0 % unknown

https://miningpoolstats.stream/iridium
copper member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 62
Activity: 140
It'd probably be a good practice to remove altex and maplechange from the exchange list.
Sure !, it's done now...
Pages:
Jump to: