Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ISINA - Music talent search platform attended by superstars - page 2. (Read 1152 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Can you already tell us on which exchange you will launch IEO sales?
They have already said that they are negotiating with several exchanges (Kucoin, Huobi, Okex). And the information will be known by the end of the tokensley stage.
that is, will they cooperate with all these exchanges or will they choose the one with the most favorable conditions?
This is still a question. But I think that they will choose the most favorable conditions.
well and correctly, on a large number of platforms it will not be very profitable to trade.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
They have already said that they are negotiating with several exchanges (Kucoin, Huobi, Okex). And the information will be known by the end of the tokensley stage.
that is, will they cooperate with all these exchanges or will they choose the one with the most favorable conditions?
This is still a question. But I think that they will choose the most favorable conditions.
Dua
I think it is too early to talk about it, because before the start of sales is still very far.
What is minimum amount of investment in ISINA? How much are you going to raise in total?
Minimum investment is 500 $.
We are going to raise - 10 424 400 $

What is the maximum amount of investment? and when will the fundraising? via IEO?
Maximum amount should be discussed individually ,  IEO will be : 28.10.19 - 30.10.19.
sales will last only three days?  Do you think this will be enough to collect the necessary amount?
I think, it's enough. Anyway, it can be extended.
I think if the sales strategy and advertising campaign are well developed, then this number of days will be enough to collect all the funds.
any organization, if it has a well-developed sales strategy and advertising campaign, is doomed to success. I think
isina is no exception
Dua
What is minimum amount of investment in ISINA? How much are you going to raise in total?

What is the maximum amount of investment? and when will the fundraising? via IEO?
Maximum amount should be discussed individually ,  IEO will be : 28.10.19 - 30.10.19.
sales will last only three days?  Do you think this will be enough to collect the necessary amount?
It seems to me that such a project can assemble a hard cap on the first day, which is very likely
Well, before the start of sales there is still a lot of time, the team will have time to develop a good work strategy before sales.

It seems to me that such a project can assemble a hard cap on the first day, which is very likely

I think if the sales strategy and advertising campaign are well developed, then this number of days will be enough to collect all the funds.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

The usecase is really interesting. Will give your whitepaper a read.
Sure. You can read it  -  https://crowdsale.isina.com/docs/isina_wp_en_1.0.pdf
Dua

Activity: 28
The usecase is really interesting. Will give your whitepaper a read.

Dua
However, the initial price for a token of 0.3 cents is a good market price for them. I think we need to revise this option.
I also think that this is not a bad price for investing. even very attractive
Yes, this is a really good price, but where is the probability that this price will rise in the future.
However, the initial price for a token of 0.3 cents is a good market price for them. I think we need to revise this option.
I also think that this is not a bad price for investing. even very attractive
For me, an investment of 500 dollars is a lot. But I would like to invest, what should I do in this case?
I don't thinks so, but we respect your opinion. Regarding investment: we have a referral campaign. You need to buy tokens for total 500$ and submit your KYC information to get access to referral program!
To get access to the referral program, you first need to invest from $500 and go through the KYC procedure, right?
Yes, you are right. Purchase of tokens at least $ 500 (16666.66 tokens, the cost of one token is 3 cents
Income by levels:

• 1 level - 5%
 • 2 level - 2%
 • 3 level - 1%
 • 4 level - 1%
 • 5 level - 1%
 • 6 level - 0.5%
 • 7 level - 0.5%

A partner receives a remuneration from a partner on the second and third levels, when he has at least 2 partners on the first level, with a minimum activity of $ 500; from level 4-5 when 3 partners are on the first level, with minimum activity of $ 500.  And from the 6-7th levels he when 4 partners are on the first level.  Income is paid instantly after the purchase of tokens by the invited investor.

Thank you!understandably. A fairly good reward system. I think this way you can attract a lot of people!
We appreciate your feedback Smiley
Merit: 111
vite
For me, an investment of 500 dollars is a lot. But I would like to invest, what should I do in this case?
I don't thinks so, but we respect your opinion. Regarding investment: we have a referral campaign. You need to buy tokens for total 500$ and submit your KYC information to get access to referral program!
To get access to the referral program, you first need to invest from $500 and go through the KYC procedure, right?
Yes, you are right. Purchase of tokens at least $ 500 (16666.66 tokens, the cost of one token is 3 cents
Income by levels:

• 1 level - 5%
 • 2 level - 2%
 • 3 level - 1%
 • 4 level - 1%
 • 5 level - 1%
 • 6 level - 0.5%
 • 7 level - 0.5%

A partner receives a remuneration from a partner on the second and third levels, when he has at least 2 partners on the first level, with a minimum activity of $ 500; from level 4-5 when 3 partners are on the first level, with minimum activity of $ 500.  And from the 6-7th levels he when 4 partners are on the first level.  Income is paid instantly after the purchase of tokens by the invited investor.

Thank you!understandably. A fairly good reward system. I think this way you can attract a lot of people!
Pages:
Jump to: