Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ISINA - Music talent search platform attended by superstars - page 6. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Can you specify, on which platform IEO to be held? In your Ann I can't find this type of information at the moment.
Thanks for messaging us. We are negotiating with couple of exchanges now.( Kucoin, Huobi, Okex). Information would be known by the end of tokensale stage.
Is this for real? I mean Kucoin Huobi and Okex are reputable exchanges and their fees for listing are so high. Also as for Okex it was a bit shady about 1st IEO on their exchange
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
it is very interesting how the casting will take place. one sound file is enough to make a selection? how will people from all over the world be defined in this business?
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Well, do you have any private investors, maybe invest funds which have bought your tokens with a large discount.
Is there an opportunity to buy your token before IEO? You know, scripts are making harder to get allocation on IEO

____
Thanks for your questions. Isina has got investors who got into equity. However, we don't sell tokens with a large discount.
You can buy token before IEO in personal account https://account.isina.com
I think it is better to get information about IEO, then I will probably buy tokens in personal account. I need dates and confirmation from exchanges.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Guys, don't pm me with marketing proposals. I have nothing common with ISINA team, I was just asked to publish this ANN.
I will check better their platform, now it looks legit.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Looking for an exchange?

Satoshi Shift offers free listing, you can fill out our form today!

Listing form:
https://shorturl.at/lJP68

Website
https://satoshishift.com
Activity: 33
Well, do you have any private investors, maybe invest funds which have bought your tokens with a large discount.
Is there an opportunity to buy your token before IEO? You know, scripts are making harder to get allocation on IEO

____
Thanks for your questions. Isina has got investors who got into equity. However, we don't sell tokens with a large discount.
You can buy token before IEO in personal account https://account.isina.com
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Well, do you have any private investors, maybe invest funds which have bought your tokens with a large discount?
Is there an opportunity to buy your token before IEO? You know, scripts are making harder to get allocation on IEO .
Can you specify, on which platform IEO to be held? In your Ann I can't find this type of information at the moment.
Thanks for messaging us. We are negotiating with couple of exchanges now.( Kucoin, Huobi, Okex). Information would be known by the end of tokensale stage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Creativity Meets $3.1 Trillion Dollar Blockchain Technology

Isina is an effective platform for new and upcoming artists to get noticed within the music industry,
by big names scouring the site for the next big thing. It’s a safe way for artists of any musical variety
to showcase their talent and has the ability to steer musical careers in a positive way. For musicians
wanting to increase their exposure, develop their fan base, or wanting to be recognized, Isina is the
place to be.
To be recognized as an upcoming talent on Isina, you need to receive votes from both the Isina
audience and the professionals. This is done in a fair and methodical way ensuring equality between
all participants. Influential professionals from all divisions of Isina submit their votes as to whom
they think should be placed into the final. When 30 musical participants have been highlighted, they
are all invited to join a six-week mentoring program to enhance their skill set, give advice regarding
the music industry and help them to get their foot in the door. Held in Hollywood, this is an
opportunity not to be missed, with the overall winner gaining a much talked about Isina contract.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader

Pages:
Jump to: