Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry - page 10. (Read 50722 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Can we store all Skyfiber projects on this wallets or just MDL?
Activity: 294
The idea is great. Truly, today search is done manually most of the times. Do the users who want to search for talents have to pay to post an offer?

no
Activity: 59
but what time will be required to get on listing after ITO ends?
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
The idea is great. Truly, today search is done manually most of the times. Do the users who want to search for talents have to pay to post an offer?
Activity: 28
who is blog bounty manager?
Activity: 350
When and on which exchange will MDL be listed? Is there any information?

For 2018 C2CX, BCEX, and probably Chaoex
Yes. good news is MDL already have preliminary agreements with several exchanges that are to be announced later, so listing will be after the end of the ITO
Activity: 21
where  will be distributed MDL token and in what kind of coin
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The interaction between these types of participant seems straightforward. Talents and potential employers interact with each other and all operations are conducted in MDL tokens. The project receives a commission for the process, also in tokens.

For 2018 C2CX, BCEX, and probably Chaoex
Activity: 73
Activity: 182
hello dev. I want to ask when the token will distribution?. and I see now ITO phase 2 is will be start, and also bounty phase 2, right? yesterday I think this project was reached the hard cap. so why you open for phase 2?. what the target you want to reach?. I like this project and I want see the MDL token hit the exchange soon. 
Activity: 101
Anyone got instructions to transfer waves pre ito to mdl please?
Dear friends, supporters, amazing MDL community! Time is the most precious resource we have and we are trying our best to allocate it wisely. Hence we have decided to conduct the second and the third ITO stages together in September and now concentrate on product and business development, because of your trust in the project and the idea we have enough resources for that. We will be posting our regular updates about the progress of MDL platform development, so stay tuned and have fun!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Stunning project with an interesting and popular idea. The professional team was well prepared for the launch of the ICO. I hope this will be a huge success.
Activity: 40
This project will be of great help for the talented individuals, this platform will help them to showcase their talent and for everyone to develop their skills. With this kind of support will give everyone to always hone their talent to the fullest. It looks to be an interesting project with good perspectives, hope it will grow up very soon.
Activity: 56
Hey guys, good luck with MDL Talent Hub Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Under the current situation on the markets, it was right to divide the ICO into several stages, the first stage was very successful was collected almost hard-cap, and the team will work to develop the project will bring its results in the last stage of the ICO.
Activity: 31
Good Day, we added your ICO to our mobile applications. Please, check that we have correctly indicated the information about your ICO in our applications in the APP store and Play market.  If you find an error, write to me a message. If everything is okay, then please also notify us of this. Thanks.
The 1st stage of MDL ITO nearly reached hardcap!

It was tough, but we did it.

It was a critical decision to split the ITO into three stages and hopefully our community understood and welcomed the approach.
We did this to better align our goals and increase our transparency. Showing our intentions and being clear about our long-term strategy is an important part in maintaining our relations with every MDL stakeholder.

The funds we were able to collect during the first stage will be enough to enhance our development activities as well as continuing marketing our platform to be even more presentable for our supporters and potential investors during the 2nd and the 3rd stages of the ITO. Our mid-term plans are to build an even bigger network of partners in the entertainment industry, work closely with VCs and funds, continue developing the platform, and keep everyone happy!

The second stage is in three weeks starting on the 15th of May. Get ready!
Pages:
Jump to: