Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry - page 9. (Read 50722 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It's skycoin miners, MDL will have similar functionality. By powering MDL network with the resources, MDL miners will be able to mine  MDL or MDL TH
Eventually. At this point of development, it's important to get Sky's meshnet up and running. Meanwhile we are developing the MDL platform … when network functions, many beautiful things will be build on top, while MDL impacts lifes of artistic individuals 😘
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
i have been credited with token hours when can i expect another token hour?
Activity: 133
MDL Token Hours can be used in the MDL platform to buy extended functions, boosts, and customizations that have either a temporary or permanent effect.
Activity: 134
It's skycoin miners, MDL will have similar functionality. By powering MDL network with the resources, MDL miners will be able to mine  MDL or MDL TH
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello

We're interested in the development of your project and prepared a brief analysis of its strong and weak sides.
Please give us your opinion of this: https://expert-coin.com/icos/mdl-talent-hub.html
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
I have not seen such a creative project like MDL for a long time, I like this project, I want to tell all my friends. Good luck.
Activity: 105
MDL Token Hours can be used in the MDL platform to buy extended functions, boosts, and customizations that have either a temporary or permanent effect.
And a whale!? How to avoid someone with big holdings to get overboost?
Activity: 105
Just making a security contract with the mdl Blockchain?
Activity: 132
MDL Team got new member to help with ecosystem economy installation
who is he???
Activity: 133
MDL CMO Nathan speaking at CMO Congress Asia 2018 in Hongqiao Hilton, Shanghai last week about ensuring growth with young entrepreneurs with crowdfunding and reputation management.
MDL Token Hours can be used in the MDL platform to buy extended functions, boosts, and customizations that have either a temporary or permanent effect
And a whale!? How to avoid someone with big holdings to get overboost?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The project ecosystem will involve:

Talents
Customers
Brands
Safety pool
The interaction between these types of participant seems straightforward. Talents and potential employers interact with each other and all operations are conducted in MDL tokens. The project receives a commission for the process, also in tokens.
Activity: 59
 what time will be required to get on listing after ITO ends?
Activity: 294
MDL will not have exchange until all ITO is done right ?

right
MDL will not have exchange until all ITO is done right ?
I have issues with converting MDL from waveswallet to MDL wallet, I followed the procedure , but dont see anything happen

Please write about it in our telegram https://t.me/MDL_Talent_Hub
Activity: 126
I have issues with converting MDL from waveswallet to MDL wallet, I followed the procedure , but dont see anything happen
Activity: 238
Can we store all Skyfiber projects on this wallets or just MDL?

Only MDL for now, but common wallet is coming soon.
Pages:
Jump to: