Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] ⚽️🏀🏈🎾 SPORTS LEDGER™ ⚾️🏉🎱🏓 Future of Sports Data ( SPSL ) - page 3. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
I am looking forward to Sports ledger introducing more successful sports data analysis. With better outcomes!
Activity: 4
great project - I'm looking forward to see it go live
Activity: 10
the project, of course, promising, but you have such a high soft cap. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? I think you need to be ready for any option

Side note: (If servers explode and nothing works on that date, and softcap is not reached, all participants will automatically get all deposited ETH back to their wallets. This is programmed into the smart contract. So participants are 100% safe from any problems)

Great Great Question!

We are playing it safe where with the initial softcap, we can technically produce at least 30% of the extensive Sports Ledger platform which would be groundbreaking in itself, and then work on an alternative business model to bring in more capital to expand further areas of our platform.

The full amount would ensure we can complete all 5 Core areas / platform services of the Sports Ledger platform (touched upon extensively in our WP) with the possibility to potentially purchase existing companies who have already worked on wearable technology within clothing and wearable tech and becoming an API data provider almost instantaneously.

We are confident we will sell out the full amount and we already have investment on the table which we will disclose this very soon with a massive push for our Pre-ITO and ITO 👍
Activity: 154
the project, of course, promising, but you have such a high soft cap. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? I think you need to be ready for any option
Activity: 487
Merit: 250
I like this new innovation for sport business. This is truly a great idea to participate in sport. I have red the sport ledger description above, and it is very interesting with many benefits for all people. I'm sure will be many people to join this project. Hope this can be successful further and give a positive impact for sport.   

Thanks for your words and hope to welcome you in our telegram chat here:

https://t.me/joinchat/E1huKUUleJOjFn7vUxUbwQ

Also check out our amazing bounty campaigns:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38440569

You’ll find easy ways to get more SPSL token for free.

Enjoy and have fun with Sports Ledger!⚽⚾🏈🏇🏓🏌🏀
More and more sports projects I see on this forum. And this is very good. Especially those that are related to the world of football and the World Cup.

Thank you for the kind words! Yes indeed it is promising to see more sports platforms sprouting up, we always encourage something we are so passionate about to grow along side us. It is however just a real shame they are lacking in any substance more than a basic ticketing platform on the Blockchain for matches.  Undecided
Please take a look at our website and whitepaper and all will be clear why we can with our heads held high, openly state.. Sports Ledger is the first and only sporting platform truly aiming to revolutionize sports data, interaction and predictive analytics, within a wide scope of sports ant not just soccer / football.

With your platform and strong team, I think your project will do the best.

Thank you for the support, we shall soon be announcing more ambassadors who are Sporting Professionals and wish to publish their data and be among the first to use the Sports Ledger Platform and Ecosystem. Stay Tuned! We cant wait to announce them.  Shocked

Nice Project wishing you best!
I like this new innovation for sport business. This is truly a great idea to participate in sport. I have red the sport ledger description above, and it is very interesting with many benefits for all people. I'm sure will be many people to join this project. Hope this can be successful further and give a positive impact for sport.  

Much appreciated. We love to great your feedback and comments and it means a lot to us to get such a positive response from visionaries like yourselves who understand and see there is a need to change the way sports and data merge.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
  Proof of authentication:

NAME of Campaign Registration: NEW MEMBERS CAMPAIGN

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/avatarsteam
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/larykouch
Telegram Account ID: @airdroup2

Bitcointalk ACCOUNT NAME: larykouch
Bitcointalk ACCOUNT URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/larykouch-1902696
E-mail address: [email protected]
ETH address: 0x6CC9C2c67E40c191687Bc45D0F28b1EdC27616bC
Activity: 19
With your platform and strong team, I think your project will do the best.
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality.  I’m waiting for more details about project !!!
Activity: 168
Activity: 5
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
You guys have an interesting project which has a huge potential. All the details are clearly explained. Nomopoly Team wishes you all the best to succeed
On this day ...

20. May 1998

6th UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid beats Juventus 1-0 at Amsterdam
Activity: 113
Low volume, low circulating supply, both generally can lead to massive price fluctuations which have nothing to do with the actual value of the token itself.
Activity: 23
More and more sports projects I see on this forum. And this is very good. Especially those that are related to the world of football and the World Cup.
On this day ...

19. May 1965

West Ham United of England win 5th European Cup Winner's Cup against 1860 München of West Germany 2-0 in London

Pages:
Jump to: