Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] ⚽️🏀🏈🎾 SPORTS LEDGER™ ⚾️🏉🎱🏓 Future of Sports Data ( SPSL ) - page 4. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 250
On this day...

18. May 1994

2nd UEFA Champions League Final: Milan beats Barcelona 4-0 at Athens

On May 17, 1998, David Wells of the New York Yankees pitched the 15th perfect game in MLB history, against the Minnesota Twins. He threw the perfect game while being hung over after attending a Saturday night Live Party until 5:30 A.M.
Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
More and more sports projects I see on this forum. And this is very good. Especially those that are related to the world of football and the World Cup.

Are you getting ready? Only 45 days remaining!

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
We shall be announcing both Bounty and Airdrop bounty details very soon.
Stay tuned and comment what you would like to see! Lets push Sports Ledger forward!  Shocked
Feel free to join our telegram group. For more informations and news...

Bounty thread is coming soon... ✌
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality.  I’m waiting for more details about project

Thanks for your trust. Stay tuned for more details 💪

We've updated our FAQ's - you'll find many informations here: https://www.sportsledger.io/faq

Any feedback is highly welcome!

I'll update the first post with faq
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality.  I’m waiting for more details about project
bounty comes later .i'll inform all interested peoples here when out bounty started
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
@all for more questions, please feel free to ask us
interest project

Hi, thanks for your interest. Follow us on telegram to get more informations.

We will upload further documents soon...
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
sports on block technology is excellent, but I do not quite understand how the platform works, I need to study white paper, the project deserves attention)
that's what I wanted to write Wink
As far as I understand from your official website, SportsLedger will help us all to analyze a lot of sports data? This will allow us to make more successful bets?

Hi,

yes that's right. It helps us to analyze a lot of datas! If it helps you for successful bets, i don't know.  But i think it helps more then normal websites.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
As far as I understand from your official website, SportsLedger will help us all to analyze a lot of sports data? This will allow us to make more successful bets?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/sports-ledger-21210 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Pages:
Jump to: