Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip! - page 4. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

We are pleased to announce a new airdrop is now live !!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37800617  

Nice, I will participate this one since I missed the 1st airdrop and I hope the amount that I will receive would be enough to get custom name for my ethereum wallet.
Good news! This will surely get a lot of participants I will join the airdop campaign right now! Thanks admin

Its a good news indeed,  I am sure that many will join in airdrop campaign because it is a great opportunity to everyone most especially in earning a profit. It can als help the project to be well known. Overall it is a great move of the said project.
of course, a good airdrop will never hinder the development of the project, but on the contrary will attract more attention to users. I hope very foot people will take part in this airdrop and will make a good advertisement to the project.
Well, I am sure that more people will become attracted to this airdrop campaign of The Tip Token project. As we can see now, there are lots wanted to become a part of it and participated us well in supporting the The Tip Token in this community of crypto currency. So, as a part of the success of this project, I hope that the team will keep up on making this good performance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Nice, I will participate this one since I missed the 1st airdrop and I hope the amount that I will receive would be enough to get custom name for my ethereum wallet.
Good news! This will surely get a lot of participants I will join the airdop campaign right now! Thanks admin

Its a good news indeed,  I am sure that many will join in airdrop campaign because it is a great opportunity to everyone most especially in earning a profit. It can als help the project to be well known. Overall it is a great move of the said project.
of course, a good airdrop will never hinder the development of the project, but on the contrary will attract more attention to users. I hope very foot people will take part in this airdrop and will make a good advertisement to the project.
Activity: 154

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
It's not too see that the team is supportinf the public feedback and Tring to make changes accordingly.
perhaps the developers are not yet quite active here, but we can hope that they will correct this situation. But if you have any question, I think you better ask it in the Project's Telegram channel.
Yeah the team should remain active and responsive to make sure they gain followers and potential investors, so that the protect succeeds

Good evening Prk,

We are a lot active here.
If you have any question we will gladly answer it!

The beta platform is soon available for a public test where we will offer free testnet TTT to play with the SAN and the marketplace ! Stay tuned

Thank you for this fast update. So when will you launch the testnet for your project? How about the plans on the exchanges?

This will be a great opportunity for everyone. Having a public test about the beta version is coming soon and I am excited and want to try what will be the platform be like.
Activity: 616
Ps : Participants from the 1st airdrop can't join the Category 1 of this 2nd airdrop
Does it mean if I haven't joined the first airdrop can I join the second airdrop? If yes, can I also join all the category of your second airdrop?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
It's not too see that the team is supportinf the public feedback and Tring to make changes accordingly.
perhaps the developers are not yet quite active here, but we can hope that they will correct this situation. But if you have any question, I think you better ask it in the Project's Telegram channel.
Yeah the team should remain active and responsive to make sure they gain followers and potential investors, so that the protect succeeds

Good evening Prk,

The beta platform is soon available for a public test where we will offer free testnet TTT to play with the SAN and the marketplace ! Stay tuned

Thank you for this fast update. So when will you launch the testnet for your project? How about the plans on the exchanges?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Thanks for bringing this valuable informations admin sinced it can help for those people who wants to participate in Airdrop but can't find the details. I just hoped that it can help also to make the project be known and acknowledged by some potential investors so that the platform will have a better future someday.

It is good that the team decided to launch an airdrop. With this announcement, I am pretty sure there will be more bounty hunters will take this opportunity so that they can earn a free tokens easily.

Well, mostly the ICOs who has problems to gain more potential investors try to organise airdrops to solve this problem, but this is actually not the solution. According to statistics, the number of investors that came from airdrops are very very rare.

Airdrop is nice because it could potentially attract investor and members to just visit the site and could potentially gain investors.

Agreed. The airdrop is very nice to earn more potential investors because usually, potential investors are love to see an airdrop.

just people who has no money to invest love to see an airdrop, because they get them free. Potential investors do not care about airdrops or bounties. They study the whitepaper and check the team and then they invest. We are talking here about real potential investors with min. invest of 1k usd.  Not the min. ICO invest of 0.01 eth.
Only 100 TTT for free joinning, it haven't so much value. But if you are investors, you will earn more. So this airdrop look like for bonus, and i suggestion to everyone that should make 0.1 ETH for amount of investing can earning maximum airdrop tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Thanks for bringing this valuable informations admin sinced it can help for those people who wants to participate in Airdrop but can't find the details. I just hoped that it can help also to make the project be known and acknowledged by some potential investors so that the platform will have a better future someday.

It is good that the team decided to launch an airdrop. With this announcement, I am pretty sure there will be more bounty hunters will take this opportunity so that they can earn a free tokens easily.

Well, mostly the ICOs who has problems to gain more potential investors try to organise airdrops to solve this problem, but this is actually not the solution. According to statistics, the number of investors that came from airdrops are very very rare.

Airdrop is nice because it could potentially attract investor and members to just visit the site and could potentially gain investors.

Agreed. The airdrop is very nice to earn more potential investors because usually, potential investors are love to see an airdrop.

just people who has no money to invest love to see an airdrop, because they get them free. Potential investors do not care about airdrops or bounties. They study the whitepaper and check the team and then they invest. We are talking here about real potential investors with min. invest of 1k usd.  Not the min. ICO invest of 0.01 eth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Very interesting project. I must follow the Tip token project. there is a desire to participate in the Tip token bounty program. specially twitter & facebook campaign
Activity: 280

Good evening Prk,

When will be the target date of the beta platform public test? Hope you answer this one as you said you will gladly answer the questions because you're active here. Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Or they are still figuring out the whole project roadmap and fixing other things it takes time to just do that i think so maybe give them some space to respond later or someone contact them via email
Activity: 238
This is what happens when you introduce something interesting and people just show interest automatically. This is long time practiced thing with new parameters and making it more efficient and faster and reliable using blockchain. The filed where tipping application can be applied is very vast so future is bright for the project.
You are right mate. This is what the project needs, members that will risk their money to invest in a great project. I know it still the 1st phase of the project, but looking the project in the future will be a successful one.

They are risking their money because they have seen some potentials in this project. This is good because more will be following them here. Looking forward for this project to reach success in the coming months.

Everything is connected with risk especially in crypto market. Investors take a risk to invest but they already know how to handle the risk so definitely they already planned whatever happens to their investment.

ICO's are retardedly high risk anyway given how many of them are scams these days. You're much much more likely to lose money than make it
Thats why, right amount of research must be done in order to avoid any kind of trouble. Read the whitepapers and the roadmaps, also ask others what they feel.
Activity: 103

Good evening Prk,

Activity: 182
This is what happens when you introduce something interesting and people just show interest automatically. This is long time practiced thing with new parameters and making it more efficient and faster and reliable using blockchain. The filed where tipping application can be applied is very vast so future is bright for the project.
You are right mate. This is what the project needs, members that will risk their money to invest in a great project. I know it still the 1st phase of the project, but looking the project in the future will be a successful one.

They are risking their money because they have seen some potentials in this project. This is good because more will be following them here. Looking forward for this project to reach success in the coming months.
I will tell more if developers have money and they really want to lift the project as it is possible above, then it at them has to it will turn out. I will explain why. If someone tells that forces can be enough for promotion without money, I won't argue with it, this is true, however, it is far simpler to spend the forces for other aspects of the project while advertizing will be solved for money. Efficiency thus increases and the project appears is more better.
Activity: 182
Activity: 574
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 154

Everything is connected with risk especially in crypto market. Investors take a risk to invest but they already know how to handle the risk so definitely they already planned whatever happens to their investment.

ICO's are retardedly high risk anyway given how many of them are scams these days. You're much much more likely to lose money than make it
Yes, investing into ICO projects is not that easy and also needs a lot of research and only some profitable ICO prjects can make a bright future ahead and only the investors for those projects can have some good profits ahead. This project can be counted amongst one of them.

All ways to make Tip token project success plays a big role in a different part,  that's why the members of the team or the participants do their job to give their all support and the effort for the success of everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: