Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip! - page 7. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
probably there is some potential to grow up x10 for the first period
Actually it is not that easy for any project to boost up 10x at the starting and for sure it takes a lot of time for the project to actually reach some great heights ahead but once it does so, it becomes  ost profitable.
Marketing is the key even though they have great features or maybe just a demo of their platform and then bounties do help out too
If more video presentations are added with an initiative that would even help better to advertise about the project and we can easily gain better outcome.

I agree,  if that would be happen that they will think for a strategy to promote or advertise the project such as making quality and detailed video presentation will be a good help too. I hope that they will do it or think for other way for the success of the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Actually it is not that easy for any project to boost up 10x at the starting and for sure it takes a lot of time for the project to actually reach some great heights ahead but once it does so, it becomes  ost profitable.
Marketing is the key even though they have great features or maybe just a demo of their platform and then bounties do help out too
If more video presentations are added with an initiative that would even help better to advertise about the project and we can easily gain better outcome.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

We are pleased to announce a new airdrop is now live !!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37800617 

Thanks for bringing this valuable informations admin sinced it can help for those people who wants to participate in Airdrop but can't find the details. I just hoped that it can help also to make the project be known and acknowledged by some potential investors so that the platform will have a better future someday.

It is good that the team decided to launch an airdrop. With this announcement, I am pretty sure there will be more bounty hunters will take this opportunity so that they can earn a free tokens easily.
Activity: 224

We are pleased to announce a new airdrop is now live !!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37800617 

Thanks for bringing this valuable informations admin sinced it can help for those people who wants to participate in Airdrop but can't find the details. I just hoped that it can help also to make the project be known and acknowledged by some potential investors so that the platform will have a better future someday.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I see the contribution amount that's huge 5 BTC or 10 ETH.so those who are contributing what benefit they will get.& everyday price vary for both BTC & ETH so can contribution will vary also

Hello Farhan,

This contribution was only for the private sale.
In the pre sale, which is currently live, there is no minimum investment.
Oh that's a relief because I want to join the pre sale & now there is no minimum investment, I can join the pre sale with any amount.so thanks for the information
Activity: 103
is this a subscription-based platform that uses coins but how long does the service last? if I keep holding the trend tokens I can use the platform forever as I want or is this a monthly base service?

Hello Murile,

You can use the platform for free !
We want the largest possible audience to use the platform, the SAN and TTT; that's why we are not asking for any fees.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I am really liking the way how this project is trying advantage of the current situations and connecting similar interests to make profit.
Activity: 308
is this a subscription-based platform that uses coins but how long does the service last? if I keep holding the trend tokens I can use the platform forever as I want or is this a monthly base service?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
The number of businesses where tipping is considered necessary and this project has real revolutionary approach to take this industry at new peaks. I didn't study deeply but at large what I read from introduction looked very impressive. Also at start I was interested to know if crowdsale is running or not and that is working.
copper member
Activity: 39
Actually it is not that easy for any project to boost up 10x at the starting and for sure it takes a lot of time for the project to actually reach some great heights ahead but once it does so, it becomes  ost profitable.

We currently have a beta platform up for testing, if you would like to take part in the testing stage, then feel free to contact [email protected] and enquire to how to take part.

As mentioned as well, we DO have a bounty program which is currently running, and we also launched a new airdrop campaign today.
Activity: 164
Very interesting project. One question: what if a user did a lot of small transactions, and another one did a few large transactions, who is rewarded in this case?

Sorry, I gave incorrect information, please look below for the correct information.

Our system is set so that the user with the most transactions will receive the reward, if indeed the "a lot of small transactions" is more than "a few large transactions", then the person with the "a lot of small transactions" would receive the reward, but keep in mind this is out of the current scenario. The PoA is overall, out of every user that uses the platform.

Thank you for the answer. I agree, this will be more just if a person with most transactions (not necessarily the highest number) will get rewarded.
Activity: 196
I see that the project is developing well, and it is very encouraging, I hope this will continue.
This project will surely continue and i think that this project can actually rum much longer which would indeed give some intresting profitsb ahead and also i think that more and more investors might surely run behind this project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 238
I see that the project is developing well, and it is very encouraging, I hope this will continue.
This project is really much intresting and excouraging which indeed would proove a better future for this project ahead and i think that several good investors might surely turn towards this project too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
Activity: 224
Activity: 574
Very interesting project. One question: what if a user did a lot of small transactions, and another one did a few large transactions, who is rewarded in this case?

It doesn't matter how many transactions are being done, what matters is how many TTT was tipped. Whoever has the most TTT tipped will be the one to get rewarded.

I can do a lot of small transactions and amount to 100k tipped, while someone can do a large transaction that amounts to 60k tipped, and vice versa. This is possible due to our PoA algorithm which will keep track of how many TTT was tipped.
Do you meaning the progress of their presale and crowdsale? I really don't understand your explantation. Could give more clearly?

Sorry, I have corrected the incorrect information. The question that was asked is not related to the presale or the crowdsale, but directly related to the usage of our platform, more specifically, the PoA (Proof of Action) method that we're undertaking.

The PoA will act on an overall result - The person with the most transactions will receive rewards from TTT, think of it as a leaderboard - You have a list which consists of the top 100 user which is ranked based on the # of transactions completed. Person A can have 300 transactions, while person B has 299 transactions, however if person B makes two more transactions bringing their total to 301, then person B will overtake person A in terms of rank.

Our PoA is set up to give rewards to top 20 (rewards will vary based on ranks; meaning rank 1 would get more than rank 5 would and so on) on a monthly basis.

I hope this clears things up a bit.
this is a very detailed explanation and now in principle everything fell into place. I think many people will need your clarification for a better understanding of the idea of ​​the project.
copper member

It doesn't matter how many transactions are being done, what matters is how many TTT was tipped. Whoever has the most TTT tipped will be the one to get rewarded.

I can do a lot of small transactions and amount to 100k tipped, while someone can do a large transaction that amounts to 60k tipped, and vice versa. This is possible due to our PoA algorithm which will keep track of how many TTT was tipped.
Do you meaning the progress of their presale and crowdsale? I really don't understand your explantation. Could give more clearly?

Sorry, I have corrected the incorrect information. The question that was asked is not related to the presale or the crowdsale, but directly related to the usage of our platform, more specifically, the PoA (Proof of Action) method that we're undertaking.

The PoA will act on an overall result - The person with the most transactions will receive rewards from TTT, think of it as a leaderboard - You have a list which consists of the top 100 user which is ranked based on the # of transactions completed. Person A can have 300 transactions, while person B has 299 transactions, however if person B makes two more transactions bringing their total to 301, then person B will overtake person A in terms of rank.

Our PoA is set up to give rewards to top 20 (rewards will vary based on ranks; meaning rank 1 would get more than rank 5 would and so on) on a monthly basis.

I hope this clears things up a bit.
Activity: 434

copper member

Sorry, I gave incorrect information, please look below for the correct information.

Our system is set so that the user with the most transactions will receive the reward, if indeed the "a lot of small transactions" is more than "a few large transactions", then the person with the "a lot of small transactions" would receive the reward, but keep in mind this is out of the current scenario. The PoA is overall, out of every user that uses the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: