Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ITRUE - INSTANT ACCESS TO CONTROLLED GAINS WITH DEVICE-FREE TECHNOLOGIES - page 2. (Read 2926 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Of course this will be a big project, they have a prospect and a good road map, I was eager to get an update on the amount raised and MVP?

The amount raised will be announced after pre sale ends.

MVP has to be released by end of this week. It will be decentralized privnote.com on blockchain with biometric authentication.
Activity: 34
Is your ICO plan structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity? Does your ICO fall within SEC jurisdiction? Are you SEC compliant? Where do the tokens fall on the Howey Test?
Activity: 74
i also have interest in the plan. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the plan is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this project will lift off around beginning 2019
did not hesitate, this is a project that has very good prospects for the future. and I hope all the team will keep its compactness with extremely good to this project could be successful.
Of course this will be a big project, they have a prospect and a good road map, I was eager to get an update on the amount raised and MVP?
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
i also have interest in the plan. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the plan is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this project will lift off around beginning 2019
did not hesitate, this is a project that has very good prospects for the future. and I hope all the team will keep its compactness with extremely good to this project could be successful.
Activity: 29
Activity: 33
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
I am very proud of the itrue project because I want to go to the future with the itrue project we will not be confused because I am sure that it will give good service to its members, hopefully this itrue can reach the target set, and everyone will be able to enjoy success his
What fees do you mean?

Please check above, it's about 80 mln ITU sold.

Roadmap you can find here
https://itrue.io/#roadmap

please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can not I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
Yes, we prepared servers and sysadmin for further possible attacks.

Have you made a plan for such sudden attacks?
Activity: 12
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can not I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
We sold about 80 000 000 ITU tokens and got paid by transfers in USD.

how many ITU tokens were made?
what type of currency received?
Activity: 210
the duration of the pre-sale of her still running long enough 19 days away. Hopefully with this all teams can maximize promotion so that more and more investors are joining.
Activity: 336
Merit: 6
I hope that the project will develop further from the depth and the width. In all honesty I have blind confidence in this creative team for this I love the project, good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 6
Have you made a plan for such sudden attacks?
Activity: 33
how many ITU tokens were made?
what type of currency received?
What is the legal status of the corporate entity behind the ICO?

Our company iTrue Limited is registered in Hong Kong to fulfill ICO
Our main office is in Hong Kong. But developers are in Russia

It's good that everything ended well! I saw that the team is international, tell me, where is your main office?
Activity: 126
What is the legal status of the corporate entity behind the ICO?
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
Security Update: August DDoS Attempt

On August 21, our official website iTrue.io shut down due to a DDoS attack.
With no further hesitation, the intruder (henceforth known as “Mr. X”) contacted one of our members, pinpointing some of our vulnerabilities.

The conversation started initially with good intentions, but the intruder’s true intentions came to light as he demanded 0.2 BTC from iTrue, threatening to increase the sum over time.

After a few hours, our team was able to remove the DDoS attack and strengthen the vulnerabilities on the website, thus preventing any such attacks in the future. We have since ceased correspondence with the intruder, but would like to publicly address his behaviour here:

“Dear Mr. X, this sort of action is considered illegal activity. However, we are extremely thankful for your kind and free assistance in testing and strengthening our website. Our growing IT team has successfully protected the website and our followers, and can ensure such attacks will no longer be possible.”

To all our users:

“No data has been stolen due to the breach as it was a harmless, minor hack that simply caused our website to shut down for a few hours. You can continue to contribute, as your money and data are safe and sound.”

It's good that everything ended well! I saw that the team is international, tell me, where is your main office?
copper member
Activity: 78
https://itrue.io/
Security Update: August DDoS Attempt

On August 21, our official website iTrue.io shut down due to a DDoS attack.
With no further hesitation, the intruder (henceforth known as “Mr. X”) contacted one of our members, pinpointing some of our vulnerabilities.

The conversation started initially with good intentions, but the intruder’s true intentions came to light as he demanded 0.2 BTC from iTrue, threatening to increase the sum over time.

After a few hours, our team was able to remove the DDoS attack and strengthen the vulnerabilities on the website, thus preventing any such attacks in the future. We have since ceased correspondence with the intruder, but would like to publicly address his behaviour here:

“Dear Mr. X, this sort of action is considered illegal activity. However, we are extremely thankful for your kind and free assistance in testing and strengthening our website. Our growing IT team has successfully protected the website and our followers, and can ensure such attacks will no longer be possible.”

To all our users:

“No data has been stolen due to the breach as it was a harmless, minor hack that simply caused our website to shut down for a few hours. You can continue to contribute, as your money and data are safe and sound.”
Pages:
Jump to: