Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ITRUE - INSTANT ACCESS TO CONTROLLED GAINS WITH DEVICE-FREE TECHNOLOGIES - page 8. (Read 2926 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi TimeTeller!
First of all, it's not just the server, but many distributed servers with blockchain nodes.
If we're talking about an intruder, then access to a server won't help him. Because all information stored there is encrypted. Moreover, such a server will be regarded as a hacked and will be eliminated from actual blockchain nodes.

But who has the access of the iTrue platform's server?
Of course, those data need to be stored somewhere.
Or I'm not understanding things here. Please enlighten us.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
The photo of the person has to be confirmed by our Face recognition system. It has live detection mode which checks not just points of the 3D face, but also different conditions and gestures of a person. So there is no way to fool our FR system.

In case some person uses counterfeit documents with someone else data and just sticks his face image to it, then sooner or later we will catch him. Because we store his biometrics data and once we found out that's counterfeit documents then we report to police sending biometrics data of a criminal.

Sir how will you verify documents from fake Photoshopped images?

Gtreat! But how safe and secure really is the data of every person stored in your system?
That they will know every chance you will use their data? No loopholes inside.
Because what you are getting here are very sensitive info of an individual, knowing the fact that you are not even an authority to gather those but just like any other business out there that wants to earn money.

We don't have any means to use their data. Each individual data will only be shared at the individual's own disposal. Each individual will have the liberty to choose to which company they only want to share their details and up to want extent only. Access to these data are in encrypted view and with access only via iTrue platform.

Data is stored on blockchain and all data is encrypted only accessible by using the owner's biometrics (could be face, iris of your eyes, or veins on your arm).  
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The photo of the person has to be confirmed by our Face recognition system. It has live detection mode which checks not just points of the 3D face, but also different conditions and gestures of a person. So there is no way to fool our FR system.

In case some person uses counterfeit documents with someone else data and just sticks his face image to it, then sooner or later we will catch him. Because we store his biometrics data and once we found out that's counterfeit documents then we report to police sending biometrics data of a criminal.

Gtreat! But how safe and secure really is the data of every person stored in your system?
Because what you are getting here are very sensitive info of an individual, knowing the fact that you are not even an authority to gather those but just like any other business out there that wants to earn money.

We don't have any means to use their data. Each individual data will only be shared at the individual's own disposal. Each individual will have the liberty to choose to which company they only want to share their details and up to want extent only. Access to these data are in encrypted view and with access only via iTrue platform.

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Professional Dutch translations
Thank you!

The end of the era of plastic cards

In 1969 an IBM engineer Forrest Parry spent a day trying to glue a magnet strip to a plastic card. The glue deformed the stripe, and it was impossible to read the information.

copper member
I just registered my self in the whitelist, so whats next? How to join the private sale? Will I get a new email about the registration? What to prepare?

We will be sending out an email on how to participate to the private sale.
copper member

copper member
Activity: 31
The project has great prospects and great opportunities. Successes to the team in achieving their goals!
Yes, we will onboard new advisors, just not in hurry of it.

Are you going to hire more advisors in future?
Activity: 123
I just registered my self in the whitelist, so whats next? How to join the private sale? Will I get a new email about the registration? What to prepare?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

This project will surely success in the end i believe the team and the community behind it. I hope it will continue of it growth in the future.
Activity: 49
Are you going to hire more advisors in future?
Activity: 61
Am in love with this project, the best so far.
Trancelator, do you have questions or just want to translate our articles into the Dutch language? Smiley

I'd be happy to deliver all sorts of Dutch translations for your project. Also articles if needed. It's my job. Wink Feel free to PM me about that.  Smiley
Trancelator, do you have questions or just want to translate our articles into the Dutch language? Smiley
▲▲▲      

Confidential personal and financial information can be a valuable asset for criminals – these can be used to steal identities, money, data, and more. The vulnerability of centralized financial institutions has led to a reduced trust in favor of decentralized systems.

▲▲▲       
Who owns the information, owns the world

iTrue

Technical progress has made companies extremely vulnerable to hacker attacks, computer viruses, and human factor overall. The issue of information security has become a cornerstone when establishing a successful company.

Activity: 77
Hope you have a blessed private sale tomorrow! Good luck ITRUE Team!

how can we buy this token?

Please register on our whitelist. https://itrue.io/sign-up.html

You will be notified once our private sale opens on July 30th.
Activity: 131

Your inputs will be validated by our ID verification service solution only if you provide some valid evidence of those inputs.
The verification process of users and their data:
  • Either upload your documents (passport, driver's license, medical and insurance records, property certificate to a flat, car etc.) or take a photo of it, or put documents on a sensor of the terminal.
  • Documents get scanned and recognized by OCR system using machine learning.
  • Biometric data gets scanned and attached as a key to the uploaded user data.
  • All the data is then inserted into the Stone storage.

Good idea to get some early exposure.  How will you be tracking our inputs?

Pages:
Jump to: