Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[IUM] Neuralium MAINNET launch date Confirmed. January 23nd 2021 ≈11:00-5 - page 4. (Read 3402 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
So well, this time it turned out to get approval for a meeting for verification for tomorrow, in the early version 1.0.1.17 I did not wait for the meeting approval for two days, now I got the following. Smiley

legendary
Thank you for your wishes!  we worked 7 days a week for 3 years to build this platform entirely from scratch. believe me, we are going nowhere and we will still be here in 100 years. the IUM is here to stay and time will prove this.

but the way, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!  year of the BEEF!  Grin

Hello. I downloaded the latest version of Neuralium wallet 1.0.1.18 and the Use TLS option appeared in it can you tell in which cases it is recommended and what it gives?

And in the wallet account, the Renew Account Verification button appeared after clicking on it, I get a request window for a meeting, but I already agreed on a meeting earlier on February 12 and did not receive anything. Now I have agreed on a second one, but so far nothing is happening either, the window for verification is between February 12 and 19

Activity: 96
Merit: 6
I've seen several crypto platforms that have services like the one Neuralium provides. And most of those platforms are not operational anymore or you can call it dead. I hope Neuralium can thrive and survive. Because the services you offer are very attractive and have the potential to grow in the crypto market if you are really serious about platform development. I wish you all good luck.

Thank you for your wishes!  we worked 7 days a week for 3 years to build this platform entirely from scratch. believe me, we are going nowhere and we will still be here in 100 years. the IUM is here to stay and time will prove this.

but the way, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!  year of the BEEF!  Grin
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
i love turtle
I've seen several crypto platforms that have services like the one Neuralium provides. And most of those platforms are not operational anymore or you can call it dead. I hope Neuralium can thrive and survive. Because the services you offer are very attractive and have the potential to grow in the crypto market if you are really serious about platform development. I wish you all good luck.
legendary
I tried to make a transfer between my wallets, everything went well received 10 IUM and withdrew from 16.6 IUM, the minimum withdrawal amount 0.000000005 IUM, all deposits and withdrawals were successfully completed Smiley

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Let me guess:
1- your network is not working cause sync problems (and you're still not able to know the reason, or yes and you don't want to admit it?)
2- cause these sync problems the ones that are able to remain synced to last block can keep mining and get big rewards like a "solo mining", your fair concept of mining where is?
3- in any case these people are mining only for the "honour" as your coin has zero value for you (your words)

good luck again to all in investing money (vps/server rental), electric bills, pc resources, mobile resources (have i to continue?) in this full failure admin
Not defending it, but you are completely wrong here.
1. Not working? I ran 2 wallets on vps server and my desktop wallet, everything works normally. If you have a problem getting a node peer, let it open for a few minutes/hour. It worked for me and for many people, have you tried it?
2. Can you tell me what is "fair mining" in your opinion?
3. About this one, let's talk about it logically.
- Did the team ask you to mine it? No in my case, I mine it because I like the idea.
- Did you know it does not require that much resource to mine it? just for your info, running the node and mine it = browsing on the internet using chrome. It is because it does not require a lot of power from your GPU and CPU(even chrome takes more resources than this).

I can talk about all of those because I use it and experience it directly, I do not run my desktop pc for 24 hours but for a few hours. I just mine it for fun(but in return I can get free IUM while doing my thing on my desktop), so what is your problem?
If you do not like it, do not take it. It is as simple as that, do not overcomplicate things.

P.S In case you do not believe it:

Usually, it's always below 200, maybe memory leak as JD mentioned on Discord ??

useless you keep defending him as an asslicker, you only give answer you want to do, not the right answer.

sync is always bugged, many accounts always needed hours praying for a peer update correctly the blocks: this fact means that while all these peers are out of sync the few other peers correctly connected can mine and get more reward (this is what you call fair mining?)
on common blockchain networks even if some miner has an hasrate lower than asic, at least he's guaranteed that HE IS ALWAYS CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK and not cut out.
the only point where i agree with you is the low cpu usage, all the other things sorry but admin is making a big fail, until the network sync will be not working properly this will be a scam coin, what if a group of peers/servers correctly synced will cut out all the other users (when they are out of sync?), they will broke the full chain
answer this now!

and about the resource, anyway i don't think that a server using 30gb ram for the verification process is cheap, it's a cost. moreover for a coin without future on any exchange as admin don't want to do it.

Thank you Javi!

and yes, I think you most probably have the memory leak version, the usual server node hovers around a stable 200mb. you might want to update, the leak is already fixed in the latest version.

Well everyone, we are doing really well. Just today we welcomed 2500 new active users in the appointments (these are real live HUMANS, we actually had 14,000 requesters all in all). Everything was a success.

Now, it depends how we count of course, but at the time of writing, we are already half the size of ETH!

in ETH, the number of nodes on the p2p is equal to the number of miners, so +/- 8500
in IUM, we have 2 types of miners:  actual p2p server nodes, and 3rd tier (mobile) miners.
if we take the raw size of the p2p,we are just about 1/3 the size of ETH at the moment.
but if we combine the mobile tier miners and count in terms of total active miners, we are already half the size of ETH  Shocked

so, IUM is going strong!  see you there and stay tuned for more updates.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Let me guess:
1- your network is not working cause sync problems (and you're still not able to know the reason, or yes and you don't want to admit it?)
2- cause these sync problems the ones that are able to remain synced to last block can keep mining and get big rewards like a "solo mining", your fair concept of mining where is?
3- in any case these people are mining only for the "honour" as your coin has zero value for you (your words)

good luck again to all in investing money (vps/server rental), electric bills, pc resources, mobile resources (have i to continue?) in this full failure admin
Not defending it, but you are completely wrong here.
1. Not working? I ran 2 wallets on vps server and my desktop wallet, everything works normally. If you have a problem getting a node peer, let it open for a few minutes/hour. It worked for me and for many people, have you tried it?
2. Can you tell me what is "fair mining" in your opinion?
3. About this one, let's talk about it logically.
- Did the team ask you to mine it? No in my case, I mine it because I like the idea.
- Did you know it does not require that much resource to mine it? just for your info, running the node and mine it = browsing on the internet using chrome. It is because it does not require a lot of power from your GPU and CPU(even chrome takes more resources than this).

I can talk about all of those because I use it and experience it directly, I do not run my desktop pc for 24 hours but for a few hours. I just mine it for fun(but in return I can get free IUM while doing my thing on my desktop), so what is your problem?
If you do not like it, do not take it. It is as simple as that, do not overcomplicate things.

P.S In case you do not believe it:

Usually, it's always below 200, maybe memory leak as JD mentioned on Discord ??
Activity: 315
Merit: 0
Hi. What is this error mean:
[ - Error] : Failed to register message through web { ThreadId=20} ?

Ver. 1.0.1.17
Let me guess:
We the dev team can not have anything to do with exchanges, especially that the IUM has no monetary value at all for us, so exchanges dont make any sense for the dev team. But I am convinced that the users will find creative outlets to their imagination!

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Three days worked on the wallet version 1.0.1.14 problems were not observed mining TIER3, was stable all this time, now switched to version 1.0.1.16 I hope the new version is also stable. Smiley
I can confirm that 1.01.16 is much more stable.
This is being watched for a long time, glad to hear you have successfully launched your mainnet now. Not too late to say congrats! I can see lots of project improvements on discord, wallet updates works for me and got some IUM now since the last successful appointment.

hey, this is so nice to read, really happy to have you among us. and thank you of course! I think we will do great things together in the future!

Three days worked on the wallet version 1.0.1.14 problems were not observed mining TIER3, was stable all this time, now switched to version 1.0.1.16 I hope the new version is also stable. Smiley

Yes, stability has increased dramatically in the last week, and while 1.0.1.16 is a minor wallet update, it will be huge for mobile when it is released in 2 days. stability will increase dramatically.

really looking forward to sunday's appointment. For anyone in the appointment, remember to log in for about 30 minutes a few hours before the appointment to make sure your phone get's all the material it needs to be ready.

see you there everyone Smiley   IUM is on it's way to success and we are all in this together!

PS: I made a short video to congratulate everyone on the launch.

https://vimeo.com/503718172/e2a62b2050
legendary
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
This is being watched for a long time, glad to hear you have successfully launched your mainnet now. Not too late to say congrats! I can see lots of project improvements on discord, wallet updates works for me and got some IUM now since the last successful appointment.
ok, trolls are in full force today...  Grin
exactly! some people can see value in other shapes and forms. Doing something different also has a moral value in itself. but again, we never claimed the IUM was for everyone, those who don't like it are welcome to mine other tokens, its a free world.

on our side, we continue strong with the winds in our sails, IUM is growing quickly!  next appointment is next sunday, see you there everyone.

and remember, if you participate in the appointment, make sure to open the app a few hours before (like 2-3 hours before) so that your app can prepare itself for the puzzle.

see you there!

say it better: open your app much before so you can sync your wallet because that shitty network can't sync properly most of the time.
and don't think your post will be old. i'll remember all about your conecpt of token with no value.
you are only a bad joke for real crypto world

Any updates on exchanges or anything like that? I'm throwing some hash at the project.

We the dev team can not have anything to do with exchanges, especially that the IUM has no monetary value at all for us, so exchanges dont make any sense for the dev team. But I am convinced that the users will find creative outlets to their imagination!
exactly! some people can see value in other shapes and forms. Doing something different also has a moral value in itself. but again, we never claimed the IUM was for everyone, those who don't like it are welcome to mine other tokens, its a free world.

on our side, we continue strong with the winds in our sails, IUM is growing quickly!  next appointment is next sunday, see you there everyone.

and remember, if you participate in the appointment, make sure to open the app a few hours before (like 2-3 hours before) so that your app can prepare itself for the puzzle.

see you there!
yes, there is no monetary value at all. You are most welcome to go mine on the other 3000+ crypto tokens out there.  The Neuralium is for people with vision, the greedy can use other tokens, it is perfectly fine...

so people will use their resource (cpu, ram, electric costs) to sustain your free "ecologic token" without a value.

congratulation!!!!
yes, there is no monetary value at all. You are most welcome to go mine on the other 3000+ crypto tokens out there.  The Neuralium is for people with vision, the greedy can use other tokens, it is perfectly fine...

Pages:
Jump to: